Vaughn Vs Rider Vs Strange Vs Stark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

Who's the last one standing?

Quasar

Vs

Nova Prime

Vs

Dr.Strange

Vs

Iron Man

Cinder
Well, whilst I beleive iron man and starnge are powerful..

nova and quasar are on a different level..

IF i'm correct, nova is comparable to captain marvel in terms of energy powers and whatnot. i.e. can blow a planet easy.

However quasar has had the job marvel had protecting the univerdse and wields one of the "cosmic weapons" the band thingies, near infinity gauntlet level.

So I'd say honestly comes down to those two cause I'm ignorant about both.

Supermex
Originally posted by Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

Who's the last one standing?

Quasar

Vs

Nova Prime

Vs

Dr.Strange

Vs

Iron Man

No BFR either

Cinder
No BFR either

What is "bfr?"

Cinder
Are we talking win by death or knockout.

And no prep meaning surprise, but will they all kill to win? if so..

Supermex
By k.o, but if death comes it comes..

Cinder
By k.o, but if death comes it comes..

I'm gonna ask you to clean the rules up.

I.e. quasar/nova (if didnt hold back) could turn stark to dust easily (armor shields the squishy human xD)

And while strange could shield himself awhile, the energy would distintegrate him too eventually in my opinion.

IF all standard form.

From what I know quasar is about the strength of silver surfer (herald level) And nova is at hal jordan + eon.

So those two are by far more powerful then strange and fate, who are epic humans, but humans.

Supermex
Originally posted by Cinder
I'm gonna ask you to clean the rules up.

I.e. quasar/nova (if didnt hold back) could turn stark to dust easily (armor shields the squishy human xD)

And while strange could shield himself awhile, the energy would distintegrate him too eventually in my opinion.

IF all standard form.

From what I know quasar is about the strength of silver surfer (herald level) And nova is at hal jordan + eon.

So those two are by far more powerful then strange and fate, who are epic humans, but humans.

Ok then to the death it is.
Whos the last one standing?

Cinder
Ok then to the death it is.
Whos the last one standing?

Welp, with some research I've deduced that..

Nova prime can physically match (probably best) superman, thor, silver surfer, and beat down annihulus (idk who he is though but apparently it's a big deal)

And Quasar Has comparative (match for) energy powers then Pheonix (i.e. jean grey, which with ease beats hungy galactus) thanos, silver surfer, and the watchers.

OVerall, I think quasar would win, but be half dead.

God Cloth Seiya
1st Place: Strange
2nd Place: Quasar
3rd Place: Nova
4th Place: Stark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.