A question about the Grevious Vs Obi-Wan duel(RotS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Do you guys think Grevious would've won against Obi-Wan during their duel on Utopia? if it was a purely Lightsaber duel?

Darth Abonis
yES

Eminence
It was a "purely lightsaber duel" for the first (after first contact) twenty five seconds, during which Grievous lost two hands.

So as Obi-Wan would say: "I don't think so." No.

Nalaniel
Utopia? You mean Utapau? ^^

Originally posted by Eminence
It was a "purely lightsaber duel" for the first (after first contact) twenty five seconds, during which Grievous lost two hands.

So as Obi-Wan would say: "I don't think so." No.

Agreed.

Galan007
GG would have still lost. As the novelization explains, the only time Kenobi was ever really in trouble is when he attempted to counter GG's '20 strikes/second striking-speed' solely with defense/Soresu--he was about to get overwhelmed. When Kenobi switched tactics and went a bit more on the offensive, however, he disarmed(hyuck hyuck) the good General with a fair amount of ease.

Darth Martin
Based on the ROTS representation of Grievous; yes. But if this is EU Grievous it becomes very tough to say. Kenobi is the best match to face Grievous so I'd say yes but it would be a much longer and tougher fight.

Movie and TCW Grievous was a pushover.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.