3 square and a roof

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
Is it enough for you? Someone hot makes you this offer to be together with you? Is it enough for you or will you need more?

Shakyamunison
Talking about needing more... I don't understand the thread.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Talking about needing more... I don't understand the thread.

I agree with this.

Astner
I want at least a forth one with a door. Preferably I'd have a few more with windows, and a couple of more still for a garage.

Stealth Moose
Don't smoke and post bro.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Don't smoke and post bro.

Smoke could explain a lot.

Robtard
I think he means: "three square meals a day and a roof over your head."

So free meals and boarding plus being intimate with somone who is "hot", is that all you need in life?

w2X3vVMdh-s

Wonder Man
That is what I mean Robtard.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Is it enough for you? Someone hot makes you this offer to be together with you? Is it enough for you or will you need more?

No.

I need to learn stuff and make things, too, to feel fulfilled.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
No.

I need to eat stuff and make lots of poo, too, to feel fulfilled.

FTFY

Clovie
I like circle food more huh

Robtard
Donuts are circle food

Clovie
I was thinking pizza...

Astner
Originally posted by Clovie
I was thinking pizza...
Are you fat?

Clovie
yes. i look like a wagoon no expression

Robtard
Is that a wagon full of goons?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Astner
Are you fat?

yes. i look like a wagoon no expression

Uhhh, well, that certainly took the wind out of his troll-sails.

Originally posted by Robtard
FTFY

That's a legit correction.

Clovie
Is that a wagon full of goons? typo erm whats goons?Originally posted by dadudemon
Uhhh, well, that certainly took the wind out of his troll-sails.

That's a legit correction. that was a rude question erm

Epicurus
I want at least a forth one with a door. Preferably I'd have a few more with windows, and a couple of more still for a garage.
*fourth

Bardock42
Hahahaha, and to think some people thought Astner was smart!!!

Clovie
Originally posted by Bardock42
Hahahaha, and to think some people thought Astner was smart!!!
he says I'm fat. That alone proves that he is not... erm

dadudemon
Originally posted by Epicurus
*fourth

Bad form: English is not his first language.

typo erm whats goons? that was a rude question erm

Yes it was and I think you're definitely beautiful. Astner is a very very skinny boy so I believe he prefers his women also look like 12-year-old girls.

Clovie
He can prefer whoever he likes. But telling any woman that she is fat is rude. Always. (doesn't count for doctors, dietetitians and best friends)

Bardock42
Now, I'm gonna predict that he is going to say that he did not call you fat, but asked whether you were.

Like a backdoor to get out of being a prick by playing ignorant. Some people like to do that.

Robtard
Astner is a very very skinny boy so I believe he prefers his women also look like 12-year-old girls.

First part is true; rail thin.

Second part is not so true. Astner's main fetish is having very large women sit on his face and smother him.

Clovie
"Marius, are you fat?" - don't you find it rude?

life is unfair crying1

Bardock42
"Marius, are you fat?" - don't you find it rude?

life is unfair crying1

It was rude, definitely. I'm just saying that's what he's probably going to say. Unless he won't now that I pointed it out...who knows.

Clovie
or he will just ignore everything. like most guys do erm

Bardock42
or he will just ignore everything. like most guys do erm

I do think that many people, and perhaps guys in particular, do ignore the emotional impact of their words.

Clovie
coz they are jerks. and they don't care about my feelings.

Bardock42
coz they are jerks. and they don't care about my feelings.

Aww, I'm sure many people care about your feelings yes

Clovie
not really.

Bardock42
I care about your feelings.

Clovie
Seriously?

Astner
I didn't tell you that you were fat, I asked if you were fat. I don't even know what you look like.

Not that I care, because if most guys ignore you then you're probably no Gemma Arterton.

Bardock42
Seriously?

Yes! smile

I didn't tell you that you were fat, I asked if you were fat. I don't even know what you look like.

Not that I care, because if most guys ignore you then you're probably no Gemma Arterton.

Called it

Astner
Called it
It's not so much calling it when you knew what I wrote and what I was falsely accused of.

It was a typo. I'm fluid in English, I generally don't make mistakes.

Stealth Moose
Astner means "perfect" in Proto-Aryan-European apparently.

Bardock42
It's not so much calling it when you knew what I wrote and what I was falsely accused of.

Hmm, I still count it as a victory.

Astner
Astner means "perfect" in Proto-Aryan-European apparently.
I didn't know that. But it makes a lot of sense.

Stealth Moose
If you don't know it, you aren't perfect. If you aren't perfect, it stands to reason the premise is false. Therefore, Astner does not mean perfect.

QED.

Bardock42
One might argue that a concept or word and the implementation that this concept or word describes are not the same thing.

Robtard
I do think that many people, and perhaps guys in particular, do ignore the emotional impact of their words.

SHUT UP!

Bardock42
That, for example, was very hurtful.

Stealth Moose
But if Robtard was Polish, it'd be perfectly acceptable.

Bardock42
Rob is Polish. He also likes to polish knobs, just saying.

Stealth Moose
This explains why he was upset when Armored Closet Gay Collosus got permabanned.

Bardock42
Colossus wasn't gay, he said so himself, he just hated homosexual people for very reasonable reasons that he just couldn't tell us at that moment, but if we'd just take his word for it that'd be best.

Robtard
Rob is Polish. He also likes to polish knobs, just saying.

Both not true

Bardock42
Ha, your denial is proof enough.

Clovie
WTF?!

I like jerks, jerks ignore me. and if you think the only way to scare ppl away is being fat, you seriously have some attitude problem. good luck searching for gemma's copy.

Robtard
Ha, your denial is proof enough.

I'm about to reject you so hard

Clovie
so much love..

Astner
good luck searching for gemma's copy.
I'm not single, nor am I interested in Gemma Arterton. She's just an example of an attractive celebrity of which there are a lot of.

so much love..
Love isn't as interesting.

ArtificialGlory
Q5JT9wPRS0g

bluewaterrider

Colossus wasn't gay, he said so himself, he just hated homosexual people for very reasonable reasons that he just couldn't tell us at that moment, but if we'd just take his word for it that'd be best.

I get the feeling at random times that fully 20% of the messages sent on this forum are in code.
I have a feeling this is one of those times, though I suppose I'll never know.

In this case, for instance, Colossus is a comic book character.
A Marvel Comics comic book character.

Many people know that.

What most people don't know, however, is that Marvel Comics produces TWO versions of this otherwise famous X-Men character.

One of them is purported to be gay.

And no, this is not a joke; you can confirm what I'm saying by going to virtually any informative Marvel Comics site.

Which would make Colossus Big-C's threads a far more interesting affair than the majority of KMC readers realize.

Assuming, of course, that CBC himself was aware of this.

Stealth Moose
I'm not single, nor am I interested in Gemma Arterton. She's just an example of an attractive celebrity of which there are a lot of.

Love isn't as interesting.

Queer. Gemma Arterton is hot.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
I get the feeling at random times that fully 20% of the messages sent on this forum are in code.
I have a feeling this is one of those times, though I suppose I'll never know.

Many people know that.

What most people don't know, however, is that Marvel Comics produces TWO versions of this otherwise famous X-Men character.

And no, this is not a joke; you can confirm what I'm saying by going to virtually any informative Marvel Comics site.

Which would make Colossus Big-C's threads a far more interesting affair than the majority of KMC readers realize.

I wonder if the 'C' in his name stood for 'cock'?

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
I wonder if the 'C' in his name stood for 'cock'?

Or closeted.

Clovie

Love isn't as interesting. sure.. yes. right. congratulations on not being single. who is the lucky guy?

Stealth Moose
sure.. yes. right. congratulations on not being single. who is the lucky guy?

http://replygif.net/i/1485.gif

Clovie
erm? I'm not sure about your intention.. but presence of this person suggests you wanted to insult me... huh

Stealth Moose
erm? I'm not sure about your intention.. but presence of this person suggests you wanted to insult me... huh

It was a laugh.gif because of your successful insult to Astner. Putin was chosen merely because he never laughs and it amuses me.

Clovie
I'm scared of him sad

Stealth Moose
He should. His is the face of one of the Four Horsemen of the Russopocalypse.

Clovie
We have boarder with Russia erm

Robtard
sure.. yes. right. congratulations on not being single. who is the lucky guy?

Astner is a gay lord.

Stealth Moose
We have boarder with Russia erm

Hide.

Astner is a gay lord.

Def.

Clovie
And wiith Ukraine too.

BackFire
Astner is a gay lord.

He might be a girl. He has skinny girl-arms. And I've not seen photographic evidence of his genitalia to confirm either way, so who knows.

Astner, are you a girl?

Bardock42
You guys are bullies. Lets not make fun of people's appearances, rather lets make fun of Astner for the things that really matter, his complete lack of social graces and consequent arrogance in the face of it!

Clovie
I've never seen Astner pic... huh and he(?) did insulted me. in a a very rude way!

Bardock42
I've never seen Astner pic... huh and he(?) did insulted me. in a a very rude way!

Two wrongs don't make a right, Clovberry!

Clovie
- x - = + smile

Bardock42
Wrongs don't work like multiplication

wrong + wrong = 2 wrong

Everyone knows it.

Clovie
But he said I'm fat!

Bardock42
But there's so much wrong with Astner, you really don't have to insult the way he looks....

Clovie
But I don't know how he looks. And I haven't mentioned anything about it huh

BackFire
You guys are bullies. Lets not make fun of people's appearances, rather lets make fun of Astner for the things that really matter, his complete lack of social graces and consequent arrogance in the face of it!

Well, I avoid reading his posts as I would prefer not to be made dumber, so his appearance is all I have to go on.

Bardock42
But I don't know how he looks. And I haven't mentioned anything about it huh

But others did, that's what I said in my post yes

Epicurus
Bad form: it's not mine either.

Epicurus
Originally posted by bluewaterrider

Many people know that.

Profiled for obvious reasons.

Clovie
But others did, that's what I said in my post yes okaaay...

Bad form: it's not mine either. english on the basic level is easy erm try learning polish ninja

Epicurus
I've never seen Astner pic... huh
Here you go:
On top of that I'm pretty buffed, as you can see.

http://i.imgur.com/rR8zhs.jpg

God, you could break a brick on those abs. Look at that, I could probably masturbate to the mirror, and I'm straight!

Stealth Moose
You sure that's not a screen grab from Twilight?

Epicurus
What if Assturd was an extra or a stand-in one of the Twilight movies?

Lord Lucien
It does look it. Add some gross looking body hair and you've yourself an Edward stunt double.

Astner
What if Assturd was an extra or a stand-in one of the Twilight movies?
I have enough women stalking me as it is thank you very much.

Bardock42
For real? Like, for real? Get some new (and this time funny) material. "Haha Astner isn't buff", we get it.

Astner
For real? Like, for real? Get some new (and this time funny) material. "Haha Astner isn't buff", we get it.
Be gentle, I don't have any significant flaws to poke fun at.

Stealth Moose

This is dripping with homoerotic innuendo.

Clovie
But still you assumed I'm fat just because of one silly pizza-being-round-food joke huh

And as for that pic... Not gonna stalk you big grin Looks child-like.

Astner
This is dripping with homoerotic innuendo.
Don't get carried away.

But still you assumed I'm fat just because of one silly pizza-being-round-food joke huh

And as for that pic... Not gonna stalk you big grin Looks child-like.
At least I don't have to subtract 5 kg from scale to feel good about myself.

Bardock42

Well, that's the mind blowing thing, you are such an immensely flawed individual, extremely worthy of ridicule, and yet they all fail so hard at it.

Astner
Well, that's the mind blowing thing, you are such an immensely flawed individual,
List the flaws you can think of.

Bardock42
I could make a list, but none of the flaws are things you'd consider so or think apply to you (also one of your flaws), so I think I won't.

Astner
I could make a list, but none of the flaws are things you'd consider so (also one of your flaws), so I think I won't.
So all my flaws are subjective? That's pretty impressive if I can say so myself.

Bardock42
So all my flaws are subjective? That's pretty impressive if I can say so myself.

All value of human existence is subjective.

dadudemon
Bad form: it's not mine either.

You do realize that that does not matter, right?

On top of that I'm pretty buffed, as you can see.

God, you could break a brick on those abs. Look at that, I could probably masturbate to the mirror, and I'm straight!

Wow!

Such cringe!

Originally posted by NemeBro
Reported for posting a picture of a pre-pubescant girl's bare chest. estahuh

No but seriously, the only poster here (As in, Anime forum) I would describe as being physically "buff" is probably dadudemon (I would probably qualify were I not also a lardass).

Why thank you, good sir!

I lost quite a bit of fat, recently. big grin I posted some shit on Facebook.

Astner
All value of human existence is subjective.
You've had a lot of time justifying your existence, haven't you?

Bardock42
You've had a lot of time justifying your existence, haven't you?

I have had almost 28 years of consciousness to justify my existence. I didn't spend most of it doing so. At this point in time I'm not sure I have to at all.

Clovie

What's your problem actually? I mean really...
FYI I have BMI in the "normal" part. and when I had it in the "below normal", I still wanted to get even thinner. but that is totally not your business.

Epicurus
You do realize that that does not matter, right?
You do realize then that this entire conversation started by you is pointless, right?

Oh wait, I forgot that you're dadudemon, and starting pointless conversations which you can't finish is your MO.

Robtard

If people made fun of his utter social ineptness and outright awkwardness, that would be making fun of his IRL aspergers, which isn't very nice. eg you'd not call an actual retarded person a "retard".

So making fun of his pasty muscle-deprived 14-year-old-ish looking body is probably best/not cruel, imo.

Robtard

Do you have to add at least 10 to feel good?

Bardock42
If people made fun of his utter social ineptness and outright awkwardness, that would be making fun of his IRL aspergers, which isn't very nice. eg you'd not call an actual retarded person a "retard".

So making fun of his pasty muscle-deprived 14-year-old-ish looking body is probably best/not cruel, imo.

People with Aspergers (assuming Astner has it) are able to behave in a manner that is not hurtful to other people. Leaning towards autism on the spectrum is not an excuse for harmful behaviour, nor for other character flaws.

dadudemon
You do realize then that this entire conversation started by you is pointless, right?

Oh wait, I forgot that you're dadudemon, and starting pointless conversations which you can't finish is your MO.

You didn't address my latest point at all. smile

People with Aspergers (assuming Astner has it) are able to behave in a manner that is not hurtful to other people. Leaning towards autism on the spectrum is not an excuse for harmful behaviour, nor for other character flaws.

Well, unless, of course, the person is incapable of higher social functions. The "spectrum" can get quite severe.

Clovie
How do you know he has Aspargers?

Robtard
We don't know for certain, but it's very likely that Astner does.

Epicurus
You didn't address my latest point at all. smile
That makes you selectively blind, or selectively amnesiac, or both. I am going with the 3rd option, just to be on the safe side regarding my assumptions about you.

Astner
Because despite having no credentials or even knowing the person in question e-psychiatrists aren't hesitant to diagnose people they don't like with all kinds of crazies.

Clovie
I see. That pale skinny pic was really you?

dadudemon
That makes you selectively blind, or selectively amnesiac, or both. I am going with the 3rd option, just to be on the safe side regarding my assumptions about you.

K. You still didn't and you didn't again. Now what?

dadudemon
I see. That pale skinny pic was really you?

Yes, it was really him. Or it is at least the person he keeps posting while claiming it is him.

Epicurus
Because despite having no credentials or even knowing the person in question e-psychiatrists aren't hesitant to diagnose people they don't like with all kinds of crazies.
Except his posts insinuate that you're too much of a dipshit to be afflicted with Aspergers.

Epicurus
K. You still didn't and you didn't again. Now what?
So option 3 it is then. How do you go about your day with that selective blindess and amnesia combo? Must be pretty tough.

Tell me, do you ever accidentally forget where you were while taking a dump? Or does your vision suddenly block while having sex? That shit must be scary, for reals. sad

Astner
Except his posts insinuate that you're too much of a dipshit to be afflicted with Aspergers.
Reread Robtard's reply.

Clovie
and... ?

Astner
... and apologize for wasting my time with your borderline illiteracy.

Clovie
You wish

dadudemon
So option 3 it is then. How do you go about your day with that selective blindess and amnesia combo? Must be pretty tough.

Tell me, do you ever accidentally forget where you were while taking a dump? Or does your vision suddenly block while having sex? That shit must be scary, for reals. sad

Keep trying, champ. One day, you might actually have a witty comeback.

Robtard

Get off that cross already, I don't dislike you.

Also, how do you know what my credentials are, or is this you once again playing know-it-all again?

Epicurus
Keep trying, champ. One day, you might actually have a witty comeback.
Says the guy with both selective amnesia and blindness.

Epicurus
Reread Robtard's reply.
She was addressing Bardock's post, silly goose.

Bardock42
Well, unless, of course, the person is incapable of higher social functions. The "spectrum" can get quite severe.

Yeah, of course, but someone with Astner's ability to communicate would be able to learn not to be hurtful to other people if he chose to do so (even if he was not able to understand why he should do so from an empathic argument).

I have in particular specified that my reply to Rob is written under assumption that he has it, because Rob brought it up. I don't know whether he does or not, and while I feel like he portrays some of the behaviour associated with it, he rightly points out that I have neither the credentials, nor the knowledge, to diagnose him. Hence my reply was hypothetical, and not even particularly related to Astner at all.

Astner
Also, how do you know what my credentials are, or is this you once again playing know-it-all again?
Well if you were educated you'd be far more hesitant to make a fool of yourself by throwing around transparent diagnoses with the rigor expected of a teenybopper. And that's not accounting for all the stupid shit you've posted over the years on such a frequent basis as to have me wonder whether you're even employed.

Yeah, of course, but someone with Astner's ability to communicate would be able to learn not to be hurtful to other people if he chose to do so (even if he was not able to understand why he should do so from an empathic argument).
If I lacked empathy I wouldn't be so good at pushing people's buttons.

Robtard

Astner
Last edited by Robtard on Today at 06:30 PM

I'm humble enough to let this pass.

Bardock42
If I lacked empathy I wouldn't be so good at pushing people's buttons.

I don't think that is necessarily accurate.

Astner
I don't think that is necessarily accurate.
Not necessarily. But generally it would be.

Empathy by definition is the ability to relate to the feelings of others under various conditions and circumstances. This makes it easier to comfort said people, but it also makes it easier to devastate them.

Clovie
Don't make me laugh big grin Being employed and being an idiot are two totally different things..
(maybe its otherwise in scandinavia, but here.. and I guess in states too... being smart doesn't give you a job, and being an idiot can't stop some friends/family from getting you one - that's usually something VERY good paid)

I wish I were an idiot sad

Bardock42
Not necessarily. But generally it would be.

Empathy by definition is the ability to relate to the feelings of others under various conditions and circumstances. This makes it easier to comfort said people, but it also makes it easier to devastate them.

I understand that it can potentially make someone better at hurting other people's feelings, I just don't think it matters in your case. Your attacks on other people are marked by crassness and inappropriateness, there's no subtlety or art to them.

You can upset people because you say horrible things about them and sometimes they hurt, an excessively dumb script could do the "trolling" job you do.

Robtard
Don't make me laugh big grin Being employed and being an idiot are two totally different things..
(maybe its otherwise in scandinavia, but here.. and I guess in states too... being smart doesn't give you a job, and being an idiot can't stop some friends/family from getting you one - that's usually something VERY good paid)

I wish I were an idiot sad

Go easy on him, he just saw the error of his ways and backed down.

Astner
Your attacks on other people are marked by crassness and inappropriateness, there's no subtlety or art to them.
If that was the case people would just roll their eyes and move on rather than declaring flame wars that I barely recognize or address.

Clovie
So you need attention?

Astner
So you need attention?
No. I get enough of it at home and at work. Here I'm just messing around.

Bardock42
If that was the case people would just roll their eyes and move on rather than declaring flame that I barely recognize or address.

I don't know what that means.

Clovie
No. I get enough of it at home and at work. Here I'm just messing around. Mummy loves you? big grin That's good.

Astner
Mummy loves you? big grin That's good.
I know. Too bad yours doesn't.

My mum tells me I'm fat and stupid and that I should take better care of my life no expression

Clovie
Huh? I think you read too much between lines... (maybe you do have some Aspargers symptoms afterall...)

She wants me to be EVEN prettier and EVEN smarter.. MD is not enough, she wantes me to get PhD faster.. erm

Astner
Huh? I think you read too much between lines... (maybe you do have some Aspargers symptoms afterall...)
Sure, why not?

Clovie
why not what?

Epicurus

I have in particular specified that my reply to Rob is written under assumption that he has it, because Rob brought it up. I don't know whether he does or not, and while I feel like he portrays some of the behaviour associated with it, he rightly points out that I have neither the credentials, nor the knowledge, to diagnose him. Hence my reply was hypothetical, and not even particularly related to Astner at all.
So what you're basically saying is this; Astner is far too much of a douchebag to have Aspergers?

In which case I might agree. I am pretty sure that Astner suffers from NPD though.

Bardock42
I don't think having Asperger's precludes one from being a douchebag. So I don't think it's evidence either way.

Clovie
NPD? full words please...

Bardock42
Narcissistic personality disorder

Astner
I am pretty sure that Astner suffers from NPD though.
It's not easy being humble when you're as free of fault as I.

Robtard
I am pretty sure that Astner suffers from NPD though.

Would suffering from Aspergers make it possible to not also have NPD?

Astner
Would suffering from Aspergers make it possible to not also have NPD?
You'd be better off asking your 8-ball.

Robtard
You'd be better off asking your 8-ball.

Calm down; I don't own one of those silly toys.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>