The Void vs Teams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Hickmans Avengers vs The Void

Annihilators vs The Void

Black Order vs The Void

Which team does the best! How and why?

Stoic
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Hickmans Avengers vs The Void

Annihilators vs The Void

Black Order vs The Void

Which team does the best! How and why?

It's really hard to say, because the Void has yet to be shown a weakness that any of these teams could exploit.

Tony Stark
The VOID beats them all combined

abhilegend
Captain Universe wins.

Reflassshh
Surfer solos.

SamZED
Void.

Orrsome28
As unlikely as it is, I agree with Abhi. Captain Universe wins this for the Avengers.

Stoic
Originally posted by Orrsome28
As unlikely as it is, I agree with Abhi. Captain Universe wins this for the Avengers.

I thought that the Uni Power was dependent on it's wielder. As is, I don't buy it being as powerful as the Void currently. But let's say that Susan Storm had it, or the someone of notable power, I would agree totally with you. The Uni power is a boost, and it's current wielder is what exactly? A resurrected base level human? Perhaps the Starbrand could take him.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
I thought that the Uni Power was dependent on it's wielder. As is, I don't buy it being as powerful as the Void currently. But let's say that Susan Storm had it, or the someone of notable power, I would agree totally with you. The Uni power is a boost, and it's current wielder is what exactly? A resurrected base level human? Perhaps the Starbrand could take him.

no expression

Captain Universe STOMPS. Avengers books is claiming CU as a Universal abstract. At one point it was saying "she is the universe".

Insane Titan
Surprised people don't think Thanos w/black order don't have a chance.

Lol at Void beating all teams combined

Orrsome28

Unfortunately it's one of those things that varies in depiction. Even relatively low level characters have had pretty significant showings with it, yet with no clear explanation as to the level of the amp. So yes, in essence it does fluctuate from user to user but the results are quite similar. Whoever inherits the power is most certainly not someone to be trifled with. Continuing in that fashion, the current Captain Universe is held in pretty high regard. As carver said, she likened herself to the universe itself. It gives some indication.

Stoic
Originally posted by Orrsome28
Unfortunately it's one of those things that varies in depiction. Even relatively low level characters have had pretty significant showings with it, yet with no clear explanation as to the level of the amp. So yes, in essence it does fluctuate from user to user but the results are quite similar. Whoever inherits the power is most certainly not someone to be trifled with. Continuing in that fashion, the current Captain Universe is held in pretty high regard. As carver said, she likened herself to the universe itself. It gives some indication.

I agree, however, until I see something other than her proclamation to great power, I'm forced to take it with a grain of salt. Now if I see her shrugging off blasts from the predations of the Phoenix, then, and only then will I be flabbergasted.

bbrem123
I always thought that the uni power grants the user the power to complete that task it has chosen that individual for. Which is the reason for so many different power showings.

Orrsome28
I agree, however, until I see something other than her proclamation to great power, I'm forced to take it with a grain of salt. Now if I see her shrugging off blasts from the predations of the Phoenix, then, and only than will I be flabbergasted.

I can understand that. Totally. On the other hand however, my mind wanders to other cosmic abstracts/forces such as Eternity and the like. We don't need to see him fart a galaxy into existence to know that well...he commands that level of power. We take it as is. But hey, that can probably be attributed to the many misfiring synapses in my muddled excuse for a brain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.