Young Vader VS The entire jedi council

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Let's say the entire council was on coruscant during operation knightfall including yoda and mace and obi wan. Who would win?

Emperordmb
What the ****?

Lord Stark
Yoda godstomps the kid, then goes with Mace to arrest Sidious and force Mas Amedda to execute Order 65.

Q99
.... he actually did lose to *one* council member.

If even a big enough group of the weaker council members came at him, he could very well lose, let alone multiple of the stronger ones.

Darth Martin
I'm assuming Vader still has the 501st with him.

Yoda and Mace can surely solo him. Kenobi can potentially beat him. Adding the rest of the Council members gives the Jedi ample reinforcements.

Hell, the Temple may be taken if only due to sure numbers but Vader is surely killed this time.

Q99
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I'm assuming Vader still has the 501st with him.

Yoda and Mace can surely solo him. Kenobi can potentially beat him. Adding the rest of the Council members gives the Jedi ample reinforcements.

Hell, the Temple may be taken if only due to sure numbers but Vader is surely killed this time.

Even if the Temples falls, with the full council they could evacuate pretty much everyone successfully.

Darth Martin
I wouldn't be so sure. What are the stipulations? Are the Jedi surprised like in the movie? Do they know of an impending attack?

Most of the council members were killed by "multiple" shooters.

Do we have a list of the Council members as of ROTS?

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Darth Martin
I wouldn't be so sure. What are the stipulations? Are the Jedi surprised like in the movie? Do they know of an impending attack?

Most of the council members were killed by "multiple" shooters.

Do we have a list of the Council members as of ROTS? Obi Wan Kenobi, Shaak ti, Kit Fisto, Ki adi mundi, coleman kcaj, Saesee Tinn, Agen Kolar, Eeth Koth, Yoda, Mace windu, And Plo Koon

Darth Martin
I think the mass numbers ensure the temple is overrun. Vader dies.

WildBantha88
Vader get raped, very hard. Then the jedi mercy kill him

Q99
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Obi Wan Kenobi, Shaak ti, Kit Fisto, Ki adi mundi, coleman kcaj, Saesee Tinn, Agen Kolar, Eeth Koth, Yoda, Mace windu, And Plo Koon

Koth was dead by that point (Kolar was his replacement). Plus there's Stass Allie.

NTJack0
Anakin isn't winning this, are you insane?

Yoda could take him, Mace is a close match, Kenobi would take awhile to take down as we saw, this match is awful.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Q99
Koth was dead by that point (Kolar was his replacement). Plus there's Stass Allie. his death hasn't been confirmed he was rescued he never got killed by grievous

Q99
Point. Still, he's missing from council shots.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Q99
Point. Still, he's missing from council shots. maybe Lucas didn't think of him in 2004!

Q99
Originally posted by PTforthewin
maybe Lucas didn't think of him in 2004!

He was in AotC, but not RotS.

(Behind-the-scenes was Koth and Kolar were originally supposed to be the same character, but the actor wasn't available, so....)

Lord Lucien
The other Council members were shot in the back point blank. As part of a defensive/repulsion force within the temple, there will be no "Gotcha!" moment for the clones to take advantage of. On home turf, and with the other Jedi/security members, the clones may very well be pushed back (at least until aerial/orbital bombardment kicks in). Either way, if Vader goes up against too many of them, or the likes of Yoda or Mace, he's dead.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
The other Council members were shot in the back point blank. As part of a defensive/repulsion force within the temple, there will be no "Gotcha!" moment for the clones to take advantage of. On home turf, and with the other Jedi/security members, the clones may very well be pushed back (at least until aerial/orbital bombardment kicks in). Either way, if Vader goes up against too many of them, or the likes of Yoda or Mace, he's dead. didn't yoda and obi wan kill an army of clones in the jedi temple?

Darth Martin
I don't know about an army but I wouldn't be surprised if they killed close to 100.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.