Loki vs Hercules(Kevin Sorbo)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tattoos N Scars
Loki appears in ancient Greece after Xena cleaned out the Olympians. Hercules is living in peace when Loki leads a barbarian army into Greece to subjugate it.
Hercules confronts him.

Who wins?

juggerman
I feel like there was an episode in Hercules where he did confront the Norse Gods and won

Silent Master
What does that have to do with MCU Loki?

SevenShackles
I think Loki's magic would give him the win and make the most of that barbarian horde. When it comes to physical stats Sorbo Hercules has movies and a series to flush out and push his limits but I think Loki has the strength and endurance to match him. His skill being more relevant here as he was able to hold his own in his physical fights and could take herc's straight forward style.

Robtard
Kevy Sorbo punches Loki into outer space

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
Kevy Sorbo punches Loki into outer space

yep

SevenShackles
How strong is Kevin Sorbo herc? I don't remember him being all that crazy strong

Robtard
Originally posted by SevenShackles
How strong is Kevin Sorbo herc? I don't remember him being all that crazy strong

100+ ton when needed it.

He could throw shit out of earth's atmosphere. He might as well been a cartoon character at times.

Tattoos N Scars
Based on average showings, Herc doesn't outclass Loki by much. Herc has had trouble dealing with peak humans like Xena and Eriks the Boxer. He steps it up some against gods like Ares and Apollo, but he's never punched anyone out of the atmosphere. He may knock them back a few hundred feet, but that's about it.

juggerman
Originally posted by Silent Master
What does that have to do with MCU Loki?

It shows Sorbo is above all Lokis everywhere!

Tattoos N Scars
Herc also owned Thor in that episode

juggerman
Well that settles it then

Silent Master
Originally posted by juggerman
It shows Sorbo is above all Lokis everywhere!

No, it doesn't.

Robtard
K. Sorb could solo all of Asgard and Jotenheim.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Robtard
K. Sorb could solo all of Asgard and Jotenheim.

Not based solely on his fight with the Norse gods, which is what juggerquan is claiming.

Tattoos N Scars
Sorbo was pwned by Michael the Archangel. Herc gets his ass beat too on occasion.

juggerman
No, it doesn't.

It does

juggerman
Not based solely on his fight with the Norse gods, which is what juggerquan is claiming.

Definitely solely based on his fight with the Norse gods. Rob gets it. You can too

juggerman
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Sorbo was pwned by Michael the Archangel. Herc gets his ass beat too on occasion.

He held his own...

Silent Master
It does

No, it doesn't.

juggerman
It does

juggerman
It conclusively proves that ALL Hercules' are superior to any and all Lokis. Doesn't matter if its Sorbo, Ferrigno, Lutz, The Rock or even Disney's. He's just better stick out tongue

Silent Master
And you wonder why people call you juggerquan.

juggerman
You're taking this far too seriously man. It was clearly a jest

Tattoos N Scars
He held his own...

Herc couldn't touch him. Before Herc could get close he was either thrown back or held suspended in air with TK. Herc even commented, i'm way out of my league

Silent Master
You're taking this far too seriously man. It was clearly a jest

Whatever you say, quan.

juggerman
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Herc couldn't touch him. Before Herc could get close he was either thrown back or held suspended in air with TK. Herc even commented, i'm way out of my league

Yeah. He killed Death tho. Gotta count for something. Gabe was the most powerful person shown in the series iirc.

juggerman
Whatever you say, quan.

Keep on trollin

Silent Master
Keep on trollin

I'm sure you will, juggerquan.

juggerman
All you troll.

Back on topic: Do feats from that cartoon movie count?

the ninjak
Sorbo Herc punched humans to the ground.

Any video proof of him knocking peeps into orbit?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.