Sinister Six vs X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
The Sinister Six are brought together by Norman Osborne to capture the Xavier institutes secret machine (Cerebro) for complicated plans not worth going threw here. The Sinister Six have basic knowledge of the x-men's powers.

Sinister six/
Green Goblin (SM1)
Doc Ock (SM2)
Sandman (SM3)
Lizard (ASM1)
Rhino (ASM2)
Electro (ASM2)

X-Men/
Cyclops
Storm
Wolverine
Jean (pre Phoenix)
Colossus
Nightcrawler

Round 1/ the x-men are caught off guard by a surprise attack.

Round 2/ the x-men know they are coming.

If sandman makes this spite then switch him out for venom (SM3)

Lestov16
Even pre-Phoenix, Jean was holding off an entire flood of water with her TK, and I'm pretty sure the S6, even with Sandman, don't have nearly as much mass.

SevenShackles
Originally posted by Lestov16
Even pre-Phoenix, Jean was holding off an entire flood of water with her TK, and I'm pretty sure the S6, even with Sandman, don't have nearly as much mass.

Wasn't that when she started tapping into the Phoenix power?

Lestov16
I thought she entered Phoenix mode after she "died"

Placidity
No she went full phoenix afterwards. But she was beginning to tap into her full potential. No way she could control Xavier as Jean Grey, even if he was tired.

Impediment
How can Colossus be hurt?

marwash22
Sandman penetrating his orifices.

KingD19
He's metal all the way through. But Sandman was never shown to be bright enough to try that. All he did was hit people. That was literally his entire attack strategy. Punch it.

Tattoos N Scars
Nightcraler starts teleporting hearts out and heads off.

marwash22
Originally posted by KingD19
He's metal all the way through. But Sandman was never shown to be bright enough to try that. All he did was hit people. That was literally his entire attack strategy. Punch it. he'll punch Colossus' guts from the inside. sneer

KingD19
Except last time I checked, Osmium is stronger than sand.

marwash22
I'm just making sexual references, bruh.

BruceSkywalker
Sinister Six lose lol

marwash22
how?

Electro can solo the entire X-Men squad, save for Colossus and Wolverine. Trailers suggest Colossus will die in DoFP, so we will have an idea of what it takes to kill him.

For now, this is a stalemate, with Colossus, Wolverine and Electro left standing.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by marwash22
how?

Electro can solo the entire X-Men squad, save for Colossus and Wolverine. Trailers suggest Colossus will die in DoFP, so we will have an idea of what it takes to kill him.

For now, this is a stalemate, with Colossus, Wolverine and Electro left standing.

Sandman might be left standing as well (all depends if Cyclops beams melt him, or if he KO's Cyclops first).

Also not sure how much electricity Wolverine can take before being being KO'd (or unable to move).

Colossus vs Sandman though could go on forever.

Placidity
So why do we think Electro can't KO Colossus?

Or Wolverine? No deleted scenes thanks.

Kazenji
Why are we using Colossus for starters, He has **** all screen time compared to the other members on the team for this verses.

the ninjak
Originally posted by SevenShackles
The Sinister Six are brought together by Norman Osborne to capture the Xavier institutes secret machine (Cerebro) for complicated plans not worth going threw here. The Sinister Six have basic knowledge of the x-men's powers.

Sinister six/
Green Goblin (SM1)
Doc Ock (SM2)
Sandman (SM3)
Lizard (ASM1)
Rhino (ASM2)
Electro (ASM2)

X-Men/
Cyclops
Storm
Wolverine
Jean (pre Phoenix)
Colossus
Nightcrawler

Round 1/ the x-men are caught off guard by a surprise attack.

Round 2/ the x-men know they are coming.

If sandman makes this spite then switch him out for venom (SM3)

It all really depends on the X-Men's morals.
Nightcrawler can teleport Rhino, Doc Ock and Green Goblin off his board and let them fall from a painful height rather quickly.

The biggest threat to the X-Men team is Sandman and Electro.

SevenShackles
It keep the x-men morals as is. 'Heroes' (and wolverine)
Oh and I used colossus because It was either him, kitty or bobby and I thought he made it more interesting

WildBantha88
Electro takes out most of the x-men team

TheGrat1
Originally posted by the ninjak
It all really depends on the X-Men's morals.
Nightcrawler can teleport Rhino, Doc Ock and Green Goblin off his board and let them fall from a painful height rather quickly.

The biggest threat to the X-Men team is Sandman and Electro.

I think Doc Ock could survive a fall pretty easily though. Rhino looked like he was sturdy enough to shrug one off as well.

I'm leaning toward sinister six on this one. Electro teleporting around the mansion will be a problem.

Aside: Man, Rhino was a waste of screentime.

Estacado
Electro pretty much solos.

SevenShackles
Well we got to see more colossus this time around. Makes any difference?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.