Gru vs Princess Elsa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Gru from Despicable Me 1 & 2 vs Princess Elsa from Frozen.

Gru gets all his gadgets

Takes place in an amusement park Elsa made with her ice powers.

juggerman
Elsa

NemeBro
Gru actually might win a standard fight because, even with all his character development, he is much more ruthless than Elsa. In-character, Elsa is unwilling to harm her opponents, and Gru could definitely exploit that, despite the colossal difference in power.

KingD19
Gru has also shown pretty much superhuman physical stats when he was really trying. Like when the girls were in danger for instance.

And Gru definitely wins with all his gadgets. That Fusion Pistol that shoots a mini-sun(or whatever it is) would melt through pretty much anything she could conjure I think.

WildBantha88
Gru got blown up by multiple missiles simultaneously and got up afterwards, he also one hit KO a shark

NemeBro
Originally posted by KingD19
Gru has also shown pretty much superhuman physical stats when he was really trying. Like when the girls were in danger for instance.

And Gru definitely wins with all his gadgets. That Fusion Pistol that shoots a mini-sun(or whatever it is) would melt through pretty much anything she could conjure I think. Bloodlusted, it doesn't matter what gadgets Gru brought, because she has enough raw power to freeze an entire kingdom on accident, lol.

But she wouldn't bring that power to bear in a standard fight.

WildBantha88
In this fight Elsa is willing to kill but shes not bloodlusting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.