Maul vs Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Tcw Maul Pre vislas lightsaber and his own
Tcw Maul his original double bladed lightsaber

fight takes place on even ground

which weapon do you think he is superior with?

Emperordmb
This is an interesting matchup... I'll have to think about this one.

DarthAnt66
TCW Maul is stated to be the superior to TPM Maul in the Force in a comic, he wins.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
TCW Maul is stated to be the superior to TPM Maul in the Force in a comic, he wins.
Both are TCW Maul... just with different armament.

DARTH POWER
TCW Maul wins.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
TCW Maul wins.
Both are TCW Maul

WildBantha88
both are tcw maul one is wielding two lightsabers, the other is wielding a saberstaff, I didn't know this was going to be hard to understand

UltimateAnomaly
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Both are TCW Maul

I think that was the joke.

PTforthewin
Sam Witwer sucks at voicing Maul id rather have hayden Christensen voice maul

NewGuy01
Both are TCW Maul

/facepalm

Lord Stark
Probs with Vista's because a shoto is best used with Jar'Kai especially against a single opponent. UNLESS Maul deactivates the bottom blade of his saberstaff in which case that one wins. UNLESS Maul just drops the Darksaber then its an eternal stand off.

Emperordmb
I'm going to give a marginal edge to saberstaff Maul, because his saberstaff is a large component of his defensive capabilities. His saberstaff also increases his viability for power attacks with it's longer hilt for leverage and it's two handed wielding. Maul is also more used to and familiar with his saberstaff.

Lord Stark
I'm going to give a marginal edge to saberstaff Maul, because his saberstaff is a large component of his defensive capabilities. His saberstaff also increases his viability for power attacks with it's longer hilt for leverage and it's two handed wielding. Maul is also more used to and familiar with his saberstaff.

Actually he's probably unfamiliar with it since he hasn't wielded it in over a decade. Adv. Darksaber

Eminence
thumb up

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Actually he's probably unfamiliar with it since he hasn't wielded it in over a decade. Adv. Darksaber
Still more familiar than he is with the darksaber.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.