Mace Windu (ROTS) VS Darth Maul (TCW)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Who would win, force,sabers, all out in chancellors office.

carthage
Might actually be closer than most people think

I think Maul would give him hell, but Windu would beat him and kill him eventually. That is depending on if Maul utilizes his rage to fuel his offense. Without Vaapad, its more of a 50/50. But Windu should take this 7/10 times

PTforthewin
Originally posted by carthage
Might actually be closer than most people think

I think Maul would give him hell, but Windu would beat him and kill him eventually. That is depending on if Maul utilizes his rage to fuel his offense. Without Vaapad, its more of a 50/50. But Windu should take this 7/10 times windu has vaapad maul has his rage

Darth Martin
Windu with moderate difficulty.

NewGuy01
Even without drawing on Maul's fury, Mace is the superior of the two. He wins.

DARTH POWER
Mace obviously. Though Maul could potentially become as powerful as Mace with time.

Palpatine chose Maul as his successor. But I don't think he ever had the same Force Potential as Sidious. But probably had more potential as a warrior. So over time (like another 2 decades) Maul could have been to Sidious what Mace was to Yoda- Peers in Combat but with Maul/Mace never quite being as powerful as their Uber Powerful Mentors.

Nalaniel
Mace.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.