Darth Wyyrlok and Darth Krayt vs. Plo Koon, Luminara Unduli, and Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Can the new Sith Emperor and his 2nd in command defeat three Jedi council members?

Force, sabers, all out

Nephthys
The Sith clear house.

Emperordmb
I'm inclined to think Luminara wouldn't last very long here...

Sith win

Nephthys
I'd be inclined to give Krayt the solo win, personally.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Nephthys
I'd be inclined to give Krayt the solo win, personally. bullshit, if that where true krayt would be on the jedi council there is no way he is more powerful then Kit and plo

Emperordmb
Originally posted by PTforthewin
bullshit, if that where true krayt would be on the jedi council there is no way he is more powerful then Kit and plo
OMFG whenever somebody says "Darth Krayt," they are referring to him as a Sith Lord, and not as a Jedi.

carthage
I think this is 50/50 actually, in spite of what others may think. Krayt alone would prove a very difficult match for Plo or Fisto, but with Wyyrlok's support; his illusions and Krayt's speed might be too much. Krayt can engage both Fisto and Koon, and Wyyrlok between Luminara is up in the air IMO.

The only fault is Wyyrlok might be killed, in which case Krayt will go down but not without killing at least two of the Jedi imo.

Nephthys
Krayt >>>>>> Hett.

Suggesting that Krayt isn't more powerful than Kit or Plo is whats bullshit.

carthage
I never said he wasn't. He is more powerful and skilled than both, but I really doubt he'd one shot them. Combine the fact that in this scenario that he's fighting them both increases the difficulty as I'm sure you're aware.

Nephthys
I was responding to PTforthewin.

I didn't say he'd one shot them, though he's strong enough to dominate any of them in a duel and would win against the 3 of them put together.

Wyyrlok would whoop Luminara too.

carthage
IDK about that.

Maybe given his force abilities.

Q99
Originally posted by PTforthewin
bullshit, if that where true krayt would be on the jedi council there is no way he is more powerful then Kit and plo

... Krayt's effectively the Grand Master of his order, which tops council. And Wyyrlok the next highest on his 'council.'

Nor are all formidable Jedi members of a council. Luminara could've beaten several of the council members easily.

Originally posted by carthage
I think this is 50/50 actually, in spite of what others may think. Krayt alone would prove a very difficult match for Plo or Fisto, but with Wyyrlok's support; his illusions and Krayt's speed might be too much. Krayt can engage both Fisto and Koon, and Wyyrlok between Luminara is up in the air IMO.

I give Wyyrlok a solid edge over Luminara. He's both quite solid in sabers, and stronger in the force.

-----

Also, you know how Bane has three versions, Path of Destruction (just-became-sith-lord), Rule of Two (orbalisk), and Dynasty of Evil (no orbalisk but most experienced), with RoT being the strongest?

So does Krayt. He has with armor and sick (early legacy comics), with armor and *not* sick (Abeloth fight), and Reborn / no armor, in ascending order of power.

Wyyrlok specifically calls out how early-series Krayt is not as strong as he was in the past. And Reborn feels his power has been multiplied and feels noticeably stronger than he's ever been.

A number of his impressive feats are when he's in the weakest of three versions.

Nephthys
thumb up

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Q99
Also, you know how Bane has three versions, Path of Destruction (just-became-sith-lord), Rule of Two (orbalisk), and Dynasty of Evil (no orbalisk but most experienced), with RoT being the strongest?
I actually think DOE Bane is the strongest.

Lord Stark
Krayt can easily take Plo Koon and Luminara at once, and Wyyrlok demolishes Kit if he's alone. Krayt could arguably solo...but it'd be a far better thread than with his #2

Q99
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I actually think DOE Bane is the strongest.

The defensive advantage, the strength boost, and even fueled force powers via adrenaline.

While I think DoE has some advantages, his force skill is more refined, 'nigh immunity to lightsabers' plus strength boost in a duel is huge.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Q99
The defensive advantage, the strength boost, and even fueled force powers via adrenaline.

While I think DoE has some advantages, his force skill is more refined, 'nigh immunity to lightsabers' plus strength boost in a duel is huge.
The advantages you mentioned for ROT Bane have been compensated for. Bane's increased his base force strength enough to have lightning that is at least as powerful as his orbalisk encrusted self, and his physical augmentation through the force supersedes his orbalisk encrusted self's by a considerable margin. This suggests that the two are actually quite comparable in the force. His increase in physical augmentation means he's faster and around as physically strong.

As per his invulnerability to lightsabers, he can instantly throw up a lightning cocoon to absorb lightsaber blows in DOE, and while he couldn't spam this, he could definitely use it in conjunction with his defensive dueling abilities to block any blow that manages to get through.

For more information, I invite you to read this topic:
http://thesithoutcasts.forumotion.com/t129-darth-bane-s-prime

Nephthys
That was a good argument you put together. thumb up

Emperordmb
Thank you. It's always nice to have my efforts appreciated.

Astor Ebligis
I don't think the two are comparable tbh.

Nephthys
I do.

Krayt is a beast.

Astor Ebligis
I'm talking about the differences between the incarnations.

Bane went from having under 3 years of training (POD) to a further ten years (ROT) to again a further ten years (DOE), with similar moments in the story where he goes through major power boosts. There was far more time between each incarnation and he started at a point where he'd received hardly any training.

Krayt likely didn't improve at the same rate between the incarnations that Q outlned.

Nephthys
Theres like 80 years between his fight with Abeloth and his peak, lol.

Most of it was in cryo though. stick out tongue

Krayt likely didn't improve in terms of skill maybe, but he was weakened considerably by his sickness and after his resurrection he claimed to have multiplied in power. I'd say theres likely a significant gap between incarnations.

Astor Ebligis
Oh to be fair I kind of skimmed through it, thought it was all referring to Legacy incarnations.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.