Hero Of Umbara VS Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Who would win? HoU beat yoda,mace,Quinlan vos, anakin, obi wan, dooku, Ventress, grievous, ahsoka, Barriss Offee, ETC.

DarthAnt66
Umbara. Beating Dooku and Grievous together already puts Umbara already ahead of Vitiate...add in beating Yoda and we got a new Luke Skywalker. wink

UltimateAnomaly
Hero of Umbara is so f*ing stupid.

DarthAnt66
That's why I love him. All hail the Hero of Umbara, another character who can wipe the floor with Vitiate!

Nephthys
Vitiate mindrapes him. wink

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Vitiate mindrapes him. wink
Umbara speed blitzes him. wink

Stealth Moose
He's not canon. So Revan wins.

DarthAnt66
Old Wounds Maul disagrees.

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Umbara speed blitzes him. wink

Yeah, nope.

DarthAnt66
Yeah, yeah.

Anyways, here would be a good time to introduce my updated Revan Respect Thread. I added a shit ton of more stuff over the past day, spending 12 hours straight on it. So here you go:
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/revan-respect-thread/95278/

Nephthys
Yeah, yeah.

If Vitiate gets blitzed, so does Revan. Vitiate was keeping up Revan perfectly. Their whole fight only took a few seconds, did it not? Quite the speed feat you said iirc.

Either way, HoU isn't making it to Vitiate faster than he can think.

DarthAnt66
If he can outduel Yoda, who's speed can combat Sidious's, I beg to differ.

What's your thoughts on my respect thread.

Nephthys
You think he can blitz Revan?

I'm looking at it now.

DarthAnt66
Nah, but he would win quite easily if Revan didn't have his mega precognition. Look at Agen Kolar and Fisto.

Okay.

Nephthys
If he can't blitz Revan, he can't blitz Vitiate.

I'm also watching My Little Pony, so it might be a while brah.

DarthAnt66
Honest Question: Are you gay?

Nephthys
No.

My Little Pony's is just a legit good show.

DarthAnt66
Now I see why you are single.

Nephthys
http://31.media.tumblr.com/36246db4742e6f0b8178766e6fdd1c5a/tumblr_n5dxdcKkJS1rocq8uo1_400.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/4ab11a8893a3e7007c486acd028036dc/tumblr_n5dxdcKkJS1rocq8uo5_400.gif

https://24.media.tumblr.com/49e10de7e78e308106713590404027a6/tumblr_n5dxdcKkJS1rocq8uo3_400.gif

yeah man so girly

DarthAnt66
The beams they shot were rainbows.
yeah man so girly

Nephthys
Rainbows are hardcore. Submit to the Friendship cannon.

DarthAnt66
lmfao.

Have you finished the Revan respect thread?

Nephthys
Yeah.

Didn't Revan also kill some Rakatan warriors with a lightning storm on Lehon?

DarthAnt66
Rate it out of 5.

Not that I recall. I just rewatched the entire Lehon quest a couple hours ago and I saw no such thing. What are you referring to?

Nephthys

As I recall one of them mentions Darth Revan calling down lightning to kill some of them when he first came to Lehon.

DarthAnt66
big grin Thank you.

Do you mind at all directing me in some direction, perhaps if it was before or after defeating the One, or which clan said such a thing?

NewGuy01
Oh, if Darth Revan instantly killed a group of Rakatans with FLS then he finally has a valid lightning feat! =O

Nephthys
Its something I've seen mentioned repeatedly in the past, but my memory of the game is too poor to recall who says it. I think its one of the elders. Its lightning from the sky though, so its some cool lightning. I've seen mention that he might also have killed some of the rakatans 'war beasts' (rancors?) with it.

Looking through some old threads Eminence talks about it and I trust him that its true.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Oh, if Darth Revan instantly killed a group of Rakatans with FLS then he finally has a valid lightning feat! =O
Stfu Sas, we never asked for your anti-Revan parade. >sad

Okay, I will spend the next 3 hours hunting for it. If I fail to find it, I'll pick up my search back in the morning. Let the hunt begin!

Nephthys
Just so you know I'm not crazy:

Revan used force storm against the Rakatan's when he was searching for the Star Forge. The Rakaan's described it as magic summoning lightning from the sky.

Nephthys
A warrior of the One or an Elder might have said it. Bluh, good luck looking for it.

DarthAnt66
So far I have found this:

"You are the great warrior now, it seems. You came before and defeated us, and now do so again."

"You have used strange magics and weapons to slaughter our raiding parties, interloper. You have bathed in the blood of fierce Rakatan warriors."

"And when my scouts told me of a great warrior from the sky slaughtering our raiding parties with myserious powers and magics, I knew you had at last returned!"

"They tried to take you prisoner, but you unleashed your magic - what you caled the Force - upon them. Seeing your power they bowed before you and brought you here to me."

However I am no where near completed with the quest, and there are countless conversations with both tribes I have yet to complete.

DarthAnt66
Found it and added it to my respect thread! thumb up Thanks Neph for telling me about the feat, killing rancors with lightning is impressive.

"They called lightning from the sky and destroyed our war beats and patrols."
―Rakatan Warrior (Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic)

Stealth Moose
Yeah, that gem was well hidden. Possibly DS only dialogue option.

NewGuy01
Found it and added it to my respect thread! thumb up Thanks Neph for telling me about the feat, killing rancors with lightning is impressive.

"They"?

Anyway, if Revan indeed did this feat alone, then he finally has a pretty damn good lightning feat at his disposal. thumb up

EDIT: Wait a second, ****. It's a Dark Side feat done on one of the most potent DS Nexus's. That really takes away some of the thunder. sad

Good find, though. It at least gives quantity to Revan's lightning capabilities, even if he is empowered.

Emperordmb

A thought just struck me. That might just be the same ritual Bane and the Brotherhood used.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Emperordmb
A thought just struck me. That might just be the same ritual Bane and the Brotherhood used.

That would explain the "They" part. thumb up

Stealth Moose
Given that Revan's holocron influenced Bane greatly, it's a possibility.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
That would explain the "They" part. thumb up
Would also explain why it rained down from the sky.

Nephthys
No, look at the above quotes. The scouting parties tried to take them prisoner and then they killed them with lightning. There would be no time for a ritual.

DarthAnt66
"They" as in Revan and Malak.
The Rakatan I was speaking to was very poor at basic.
edit: Now thinking of it, it might have been "You", it was 12am when I recorded it and I was tired as ****. I'll try to find it again to double check.

Also the only planet at the time that was really a nexus was the temple, which he wasn't at during the time.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by UltimateAnomaly
Hero of Umbara is so f*ing stupid. revan is so ****ing stupid

DarthAnt66
Okay, damn I was tired.

"You killed our patrols and war beats with lightning from the sky."

It is from one of the Rakatan you speak to when they tell you about your previous encounter here. Yes, like Neph said, Revan unleashed the powers with Malak when they tried to capture them.

I checked Wookiee and they confirm the Rancor deaths as well.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mission_to_Rakata_Prime

Lord Stark
^Feats for Malak as well.

DarthAnt66
thumb up
Though it does say "You" as in Revan, so I feel Revan did most of the heavy lifting.

Lord Stark
thumb up
Though it does say "You" as in Revan, so I feel Revan did most of the heavy lifting.

Wait so it doesn't say they? Yeah it probably was Revan mostly. Then again they may have only said you because Malak wasn't there to talk about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.