Blade vs. Dr. Octopus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Blade gets his guns & sword.

Who wins?

Tattoos N Scars
I'd say doc ock..blade will get impaled with tentacles

KingD19
Before he gets shot in the head?

Tattoos N Scars
Yeah, he can tank spidey's punches...he's pretty durable

meep-meep
Those tentacles though.

KingD19
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Yeah, he can tank spidey's punches...he's pretty durable

So being able to tank holding back Spidey level punches, equals bulletproof? Or glaive proof? Or sword through the face proof?

meep-meep
And those tentacles. All over the place. Blade would be overwhelmed.

Newjak
I think if it got close Blad would have a hard time with the tentacles but Blade is a high level marksman. I think he shoots Doc Ock for the win.

meep-meep
Fair enough. If blade can keep his distance he could shoot and end it. I say it depends on the environment. If there are a lot of objects between them it favors
Ock quite a bit.

TheGrat1
Blade wins fairly easily. Even when Ock was holding Spiderman with the tentacles he couldn't easily end their fights. Blade always goes for the kill with no mercy so Doc gets shot/sliced/stabbed.

Robtard
Blade via a spray of his modified Mac 10.

TheVaultDweller
Blade should take this. Giving him range in this fight makes it a bit unfair IMO. If it was straight up melee it would be much more interesting, with the Doctor having a slight edge. Would be interesting to see how Blade's speed matches up against those robotic arms.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.