Aurra Sing and Barriss Offee vs Asajj Ventress and Ahsoka Tano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red8
Ahsoka got a job at as a waitress after leaving the Jedi Order. She realizes that she hates the job and decides to become a bounty hunter instead.

She meets up with Asajj Ventress and begins working with her.

Cad Bane owes Jabba money but doesn't want to pay him back.

Jabba places a bounty on Cad Bane that is taken up by Ahsoka and Asajj.

Cad Bane helps Barriss Offee and Aurra Sing break out of jail in order to get protection.

Bane, Offee, and Sing decide to take a field trip to the building where Sing attempted to assassinate Padme.

Once inside the building, the trio are confronted by Asajj and Ahsoka. Cad Bane runs away and leaves Barriss and Aurra to fend for themselves.

Weapons:
Ahsoka has both of her lightsabers.
Asajj has both of her lightsabers.
Aurra has her lightsaber and blaster pistols.
Barriss has a copy of Asajj's lightsabers.

Q99
Hm, Asajj > Sing, but Barriss > Tano

Not sure.

PTforthewin
Sing is very weak in the force she loses imdfitely

DarthAnt66
She would have beat Jinn.

King Joker
Ventress and Tano.

Q99
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
She would have beat Jinn.

Yea, she's a quite dangerous foe. Trickier than Asajj, even if possessing less technical skills.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, she's a quite dangerous foe. Trickier than Asajj, even if possessing less technical skills. sing was a failed padawan and jinn was a very horrible hippie jedi

Q99
Failed due to personality clashes, not ability. Then she was raised by assassins and became a successful Jedi killer.

red8
Unless people believe that Barriss > Ventress just because she sneaked up on her, my gut feeling tells me that team 2 would win.

But here are some possibilities:

1) Asajj vs Aurra, Ahsoka vs Barriss

I think Asajj could beat Aurra and Barriss could beat Ahsoka. Which team wins depends on whether Aurra or Ahsoka dies first.

How long Aurra could hold out against Asajj is unknown. But as Dark Rendezvous showed, even lesser Jedi could hold out against her for at least a little while.

Barriss seemed to be toying with Ahsoka when they fought and Barriss did well against Anakin. It's possible that Barriss could outright overwhelm Ahsoka and defeat her quickly, but it's not guaranteed. It could be argued that Ahsoka doing so poorly against Barriss was PIS and that the two should be close in their skills, but I'm not going to argue that.

Based on my gut feeling, team two should win with this combination, but based on the evidence that we have, Barriss would beat Ahsoka before Asajj would beat Aurra. Then Barriss and Aurra should be able to take down Asajj.

2) Asajj vs Barriss, Ahsoka vs Aurra

I don't think Barriss sneaking up on Asajj makes her the better duelist. I think Asajj would beat Barriss.

Aurra had Ahsoka at her mercy using just blaster pistols. I think Aurra would beat Ahsoka.

I think Asajj would beat Barriss faster than Aurra would beat Ahsoka. Asajj and Ahsoka would then easily dispatch Aurra.

3) Other (mixed combinations)

I kind of see Ventress and Tano working together better than Offee and Sing. I'll give team 2 the win here.

Q99
Good analysis, Red.

Nalaniel
Originally posted by red8
I kind of see Ventress and Tano working together better than Offee and Sing. I'll give team 2 the win here.

Agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.