Ahsoka Tano vs TPM Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Ahsoka has both her lightsabers,

who wins who dies?

PTforthewin
Ben wins

King Joker
You overestimate her. Kenobi wins.

WildBantha88
you underestimate her, she is actually very skilled

Emperordmb
I'm going with Kenobi on this one. His performance against Maul is better than her performance against Grievous.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm going with Kenobi on this one. His performance against Maul is better than her performance against Grievous. that was before her "Prime" we never got to see her prime but of what we have seen. Her performance against Pre Visla was better than his performance against TPM maul and we already know that Pre Visla put up a good fight against TCW maul who is better than TPM Maul

NewGuy01
Tano.

Kenobi's performance against Maul was simply him going on a rampage with no consideration of his own safety. It initially caught Maul off guard, but he quickly recovered and had Kenobi in a hole moments later. During the earlier stages of the fight remember how easily Maul constantly dismissed Kenobi while fighting off Jinn.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by WildBantha88
you underestimate her, she is actually very skilled she's an annoying arrogant whiny ***** just like her master.

Emperordmb
that was before her "Prime" we never got to see her prime but of what we have seen. Her performance against Pre Visla was better than his performance against TPM maul and we already know that Pre Visla put up a good fight against TCW maul who is better than TPM Maul
Vizsla clearly was not trying nearly as hard against Ahsoka as he was against Maul first of all. Secondly, Maul would've taken out Vizsla in the first ten seconds of their fight had it been a pure contest of martial prowess.

Q99
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Tano.

Kenobi's performance against Maul was simply him going on a rampage with no consideration of his own safety. It initially caught Maul off guard, but he quickly recovered and had Kenobi in a hole moments later. During the earlier stages of the fight remember how easily Maul constantly dismissed Kenobi while fighting off Jinn.

He kicked him in the head, what, three times?

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Vizsla clearly was not trying nearly as hard against Ahsoka as he was against Maul first of all. Secondly, Maul would've taken out Vizsla in the first ten seconds of their fight had it been a pure contest of martial prowess. 1. I watched that fight and he did not seem to be fooling around. People just want to underrate Ahsoka, first with the Visla was drunk theory and now the Visla wasn't taking it seriously

2. As far as the lightsaber duel went, Visla was doing very well against Maul. He was clearly not as good but he wasn't a push over.

Emperordmb
1. I watched that fight and he did not seem to be fooling around. People just want to underrate Ahsoka, first with the Visla was drunk theory and now the Visla wasn't taking it seriously

2. As far as the lightsaber duel went, Visla was doing very well against Maul. He was clearly not as good but he wasn't a push over.
1. His tone of voice as well as the fact that he's fighting with far less intensity than he did against Maul, along with him not using most of his arsenal suggests this. That being said, it's still an impressive feat for Ahsoka so props to her.

2. Vizsla would've gotten taken out in ten seconds if he didn't have his jet pack. That being said, he still did better than Savage did, so props to him.

red8
I always assumed that Maul could have killed Vizsla at any time, but chose to beat him "honorably" so that he could obtain the loyalty of Death Watch.

I would say that Ahsoka, at her age, surviving a 1-on-1 encounter with Grievous is pretty impressive (even though most of it was her hiding and running away).

I would also imagine she has more experience and is more battle hardened than TPM Kenobi.

A rage induced Kenobi managed to stand up to Maul for a little while.
A rage/Dark Side induced Tano managed to moderately annoy Anakin and Obi-Wan. Sure, she was no match for them, but they had difficulty incapacitating her.

Kenobi going toe-to-toe with Maul is very impressive, but I'm leaning towards Ahsoka.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by red8
I always assumed that Maul could have killed Vizsla at any time, but chose to beat him "honorably" so that he could obtain the loyalty of Death Watch.

I would say that Ahsoka, at her age, surviving a 1-on-1 encounter with Grievous is pretty impressive (even though most of it was her hiding and running away).

I would also imagine she has more experience and is more battle hardened than TPM Kenobi.

A rage induced Kenobi managed to stand up to Maul for a little while.
A rage/Dark Side induced Tano managed to moderately annoy Anakin and Obi-Wan. Sure, she was no match for them, but they had difficulty incapacitating her.

Kenobi going toe-to-toe with Maul is very impressive, but I'm leaning towards Ahsoka. she didn't even stand a chance against obi wan and anakin they where just blocking her moves

Emperordmb
Yeah, they would've incapacitated her easier if they weren't trying to not hurt her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.