Devil Jin vs 50 Deathstrokes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pain100
J think this is good fight.
Devil Jin after his karate skills.
He has super strength and speed,telekinesis,telepathy,healing factor,blast power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlGRYXGKzWg this
Off course fight only to the death.

DarkSaint85
1 Deathstroke is enough to utterly crush Devil Jin handily.

pym-ftw
Team Stroke clones.

pain100
but he can fly and have satan powers.... how 1 DS win?

God Cloth Seiya
The deathstrokes take 8/10.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by pain100
but he can fly and have satan powers.... how 1 DS win?

By punching him square in the face.

Golgo13
Devil Jin.

SamZED
1) Wrong forum.
2) DJ rapestomps them all.

Estacado
Lulz..
Jin rapes he just lazor cuts Deathstroke into pieces...

Decimus
Deathstroke is on par with DJ in terms of speed and strength and probably has an edge in haptic reaction timing so at most it would take two terminators to beat DJ who is as intelligent as a tic tac but one could probably do the job idk for the majority though.

iscaremonkeys
a-k2wPLn6vw
kills 10 straight if he does it straight......which he can

cdtm
Deathstroke wins 10/10. Each.

So 500 wins total.

KingD19
Devil Jin is a beast. 50 DS's will be a fight, but it's one he can win.

MF DELPH
50 Deathstrokes? Yeah, Deathstokes win. 2-5 engage in close quarters while 20 others snipe from a distance and another 25 are on standby in case the first group takes casualties.

KingD19
I wasn't aware a sniper rifle was standard gear for Slade going into a primarily close-mid range fight.

RockofAges
Considering a deathstroke technically defeated Lobo, I'm willing to bet 50 of him could quite easily decimate Devil Jin.

cdtm
Originally posted by RockofAges
Considering a deathstroke technically defeated Lobo, I'm willing to bet 50 of him could quite easily decimate Devil Jin.

Nu52 Lobo. sick

SamZED
Originally posted by RockofAges
Considering a deathstroke technically defeated Lobo, I'm willing to bet 50 of him could quite easily decimate Devil Jin. Or D. Jin screams really loud and wipes out the battlefield like he did that entire forest by accident.

Seriously, people saying one Deathstroke takes him are high.

Originally posted by Decimus
Deathstroke is on par with DJ in terms of speed and strength and probably has an edge in haptic reaction timing so at most it would take two terminators to beat DJ who is as intelligent as a tic tac but one could probably do the job idk for the majority though. He is not even as strong as regular Jin, then there's Devil gene that was said to amplify ones power 10x at least.

SamZED
It's kind of amusing because on KMC Deathstroke usually loses the majority to everyone and their grandma including some of the second rate Marvel martial artists with no powers, I used to complain about that even. And it is now that KMCers choose to suddenly give him some respect, now that he's going up against Tekken's very best fighter, a guy who in his human form along with his daddy and granddaddy can destroy a small building with an aftershock of a thrown punch.

cdtm
Originally posted by SamZED
It's kind of amusing because on KMC Deathstroke usually loses the majority to everyone and their grandma including some of the second rate Marvel martial artists with no powers, I used to complain about that even. And it is now that KMCers choose to suddenly give him some respect, now that he's going up against Tekken's very best fighter, a guy who in his human form along with his daddy and granddaddy can destroy a small building with an aftershock of their thrown punches.

Which second rate martial artists?

From the games at least, Tekken's never operated anywhere near Street Fighter levels. The usual feats from games like Tekken 3 or 5 are things like tearing apart tanks with bare hands and throwing them.. So, maybe Spidey villain range, as Scorpian or Lizard could do similar.

If Jin could bust a forest, then yeah, Slades in trouble.

Decimus
Or D. Jin screams really loud and wipes out the battlefield like he did that entire forest by accident.

Seriously, people saying one Deathstroke takes him are high.

He is not even as strong as regular Jin, then there's Devil gene that was said to amplify ones power 10x at least.

Lol idk what obscure source material you are using but there is no way he would beat more than five Slades at most and that is being generous. Jin, Heihachi and Kazuya are all monsters but within the confines of their respective universe when compared to marvel or dc one comes to realize that it's like comparing Doctor Manhattan to like Lucifer there is too much power and intelligence invested in the latter for it to be a fight. DJ is arguably more powerful than Slade but you would be hard pressed to prove he is faster. The character of Devil Jin is a tad too ambiguous for people to believe it would take more than a few Deathstrokes to put him down. I mean considering DJ lasers only take away a few fractions of a health bar so yeah I say years of feats have Deathstroke's back smile

SamZED
Originally posted by cdtm
Which second rate martial artists?

From the games at least, Tekken's never operated anywhere near Street Fighter levels. The usual feats from games like Tekken 3 or 5 are things like tearing apart tanks with bare hands and throwing them.. So, maybe Spidey villain range, as Scorpian or Lizard could do similar.

If Jin could bust a forest, then yeah, Slades in trouble.
TPless Elektra for one. And I don't care how many heads she punched through and how many bullets deflected IMO she's not beating Slade in cqc. Not for majority that is. I guess the more proper term would've been "B list" instead of "second rate".

Not on the level of island sinking Akuma, that's true. But with the exception of projectiles Tekken top tiers can match most of SF characters power wise. I'd even say that few of Tekken 2nd tiers surpass some of SF's 2nd tiers when it comes to physical stats.

He did that in between Tekken 4 and 5 after Jin refused to murder Heihachi, that was Devil's way of blowing off some steam. We see a sample of DJ going ballistic in Tekken 5 intro iirc but it's his story mode bio that says he wiped out the entire forest.

Lol idk what obscure source material you are using but there is no way he would beat more than five Slades at most and that is being generous. Jin, Heihachi and Kazuya are all monsters but within the confines of their respective universe when compared to marvel or dc one comes to realize that it's like comparing Doctor Manhattan to like Lucifer there is too much power and intelligence invested in the latter for it to be a fight. DJ is arguably more powerful than Slade but you would be hard pressed to prove he is faster. The character of Devil Jin is a tad too ambiguous for people to believe it would take more than a few Deathstrokes to put him down. I mean considering DJ lasers only take away a few fractions of a health bar so yeah I say years of feats have Deathstroke's back smile I'm only using canon Tekken cut scenes/bios/movie. It's irrelevant how much health the laser takes away, gameplay doesnt matter here. We've seen that laser beam bring down entire buildings in seconds. When I compared Jin to Slade physically I was talking about regular Jin and I can safely say he's stronger. Speed is debatable but when it comes to D. Jin you can't really compare the two. DJ is vastly above Slade physically. Way faster, way stronger. Then there's the said laser beam that he can and has spammed in the past, the force field powerful enough for him to casually deflect the same kind of laser etc.

pain100
think, devil jin have telekinesis power... maybe he can also catch some Deathstroke and crush or suffocate

cdtm
TPless Elektra for one. And I don't care how many heads she punched through and how many bullets deflected IMO she's not beating Slade in cqc. Not for majority that is. I guess the more proper term would've been "B list" instead of "second rate".

The bullet time argument isn't perfect, that's for sure.. I get why places like CBR give them so much weight, when you've got cases like Superman forgetting to use his super speed all the time, or Flash struggling with Captain Boomerang.. But, you also have cases where Storm Shadow stomps Snake Eyes, because he has feats of blocking bullets with his sword, and Snake Eyes doesn't. This ignores their entire history of being near equals. and ignores a lot of context....

So besides, I didn't see you say the words "Iron" or "Fist", so I'm not about to argue against you here. smile

SamZED
Lol I'll avoid using them all together from now on.

I also find the bullet argument ridiculous. People assume that there's a huge speed gap between bullet dodging street levelers and those who've never done it on-pannel when really it's just a matter who got to show off in a particular book. You'll never see someone like Batgirl (Cass) speedblitz the crap outta Nightwing just because he's never done it, they're consistently written to be not too far apart physically. The way I see it any decently trained SL is fast enough to do that. Also I'm certain pre DCnU DS has has bullet time feats.

Lek Kuen
Bullets job like hell in comics anyway. Casually dodge bullets after they are fired, yet struggle with people without notable super speed or simple stuff like knives and arrows.

Estacado
It seems like no one has seen the latest Tekken movie where Jin cuts a skyscraper+ sized Heihachi in half with his devil beam thingy....ermm

Also Heihachi is a bullet timer...Devil Jin>Devil Kazuya>Jin>Heihachi in terms of power and speed as shown in the movie....

Devil Jin is like infinitly faster and stronger then Ds....

_lEdk3K7x0Y

SamZED
^thumb up

Estacado
Devil Jin could casually 2-3 punch ds without him even getting a chance to react.

Besides Ds cant really hurt Jin...

People need to watch the awesome that Tekken Vengeance is.

Also people give Cap the win over Slade...yet here they say 1 Ds could beat Jin its pretty damn laughable....

SamZED
@Estacado
I've noticed Tekken characters are often considered normal trained humans by many posters. That always surprised me. They live in a universe where you can pull this kind of crazy sh!t because of your MA training. And Feng isn't even in the top 5.

JCvnEpCa8ME

KingD19
YocddW11Lfc

Let's not forget this lil' gem. Dragon Scroll Feng ftw.

SamZED
lol yeah, but I figure I shouldn't post that because it's non-canon since he never got his hands on that scroll. The one with the flaming boulder however is.

KingD19
True...but that's a damn fine scene. And his eyes are cool.

SamZED
His eyes are even cooler in Tekken tag 2 ending. Poor Asuka. Feng rape face FTW.big grin

Estacado
Just for the non belivers and because it's awesome...

sfyQnTnbeaE

Estacado
Also from 3:33 even Heihachi would maul Ds.
Let me know when Slade can punch that hard and Heihachi didnt even notice it also that guy was supposed to be immortal...

G9q6KxOXoHk

Magnon
Heck, even Xiaoyu would beat quite a large group of Deathstrokes. Devil Jin definitely beats 50 Slades.

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110818180722/tekken/en/images/6/60/TBVxiaoyu.jpg

cdtm
Originally posted by Estacado
Devil Jin could casually 2-3 punch ds without him even getting a chance to react.

Besides Ds cant really hurt Jin...

People need to watch the awesome that Tekken Vengeance is.

Also people give Cap the win over Slade...yet here they say 1 Ds could beat Jin its pretty damn laughable....

Don't forget that Slade was a Titan villain.

If he has gear that hurts Superboy, he should be able to hurt Jin.

SamZED
Heh. Tbf unlike some other female protagonists like say Chun Li Xiao is a featless wonder. Unless i am forgetting something she hasnt done anything in the movie beside some acrobatic stunts and several nice dodging feats. Not much combat wise except surviving Alisa. Also beating up some random armed mobsters in Tekken 3 intro and kicking one of them like 30 feet through the air. Not bad but not enough to beat someone like DS.

Magnon
Heh. Tbf unlike some other female protagonists like say Chun Li Xiao is a featless wonder. Unless i am forgetting something she hasnt done anything in the movie beside some acrobatic stunts and several nice dodging feats. Not much combat wise except surviving Alisa. Also beating up some random armed mobsters in Tekken 3 intro and kicking one of them like 30 feet through the air. Not bad but not enough to beat someone like DS.

In addition to the feats you mentioned,

In TBV:
- casually jumps several storeys high, grabs a falling person mid-air, and lands them both safely
- tanks Alisa's head explosion point-blank (which in SFxT destroyed the Pandora's box)
- tanks Heihachi/Kaz/Jin's Ki-detonation which blew off the top of Kyoto castle
- survives being rocked-kicked in the stomach followed by a long fall from the top of the golden pavilion on her back, without any notable damage
- grabs and throws Alisa 20-30 meters across the yard
- etc

In the games:
- doesn't even budge when a 115 kg-heavy (250 lbs) giant panda suddenly jumps on top of her
- throws around a 500-1000 kg (1000-2000 lbs) combat robot (Jack-6) without effort
- has beat Jin and Heihachi in her (non-canon?) endings
- etc etc

And yes, her dodging/blocking skills are particularly awesome.

Estacado
@ Sam
Yup.
Tekken characters are uber strong Panda was able to stop Giant Heihachi's stomp that kinda makes him cl 100.

Decimus
5 Deathstrokes win 50 are not needed. Just Slade impaling Flash even with PIS is enough to support this plus years of superhuman reacting feats which DJ has almost none of. DJ's universe is just not as thought out. I hate how posters act like this is the nerfed Deathstroke from son of the batman movie... See how easy it is to take an elitist perspective. 5 Deathstrokes are just enough maybe even overkill - they work in superhuman unison you know... I play a ton of games and fighters are very interesting especially since the Tekken 3 and TT changed the genre but even with the vested interest in the game and story I understand that bias hinders objectivity and that is what's happening here nostalgia is getting in the way of the truth about these two fictitious characters lol. Slade has all types of things at his personal disposal he is the punisher on steroids with a tactical mind like captain america and thinks many moves ahead like doom. Believe what you want to believe but DJ shooting lasers and cutting large objects doesn't mean he wins it just means you don't have anything other that people who can't do that to compare it to. Slade has a valid,cogent and strong argument for him alone and on top of it I added 5 more still DS is fodder right? Have a nice day fellow gamers

SamZED
Bias has nothing to do with it. Just feats. Slade is undoubtedly fast, but he is low meta fast, on the level of Cap, Logan and others no matter how we look at it. On the other hand we have DJin who was shown covering a hundred feet distance within a blink of an eye. That's legit speedster level combat speed. PIS and bias aside.. speaking objectively.. that kind of speed is well beyond Slade's own. Same goes for strength. Add the force field on top of that that'll protect Jin, a powerful laser beam and the ability to cause omnidirectional force blasts powerful enough to turn boulders into rubble within a hundred feet radius and destroy an entire forest, it will send the Slades flying over the battle field.

Estacado
5 Deathstrokes win 50 are not needed. Just Slade impaling Flash even with PIS is enough to support this plus years of superhuman reacting feats which DJ has almost none of. DJ's universe is just not as thought out. I hate how posters act like this is the nerfed Deathstroke from son of the batman movie... See how easy it is to take an elitist perspective. 5 Deathstrokes are just enough maybe even overkill - they work in superhuman unison you know... I play a ton of games and fighters are very interesting especially since the Tekken 3 and TT changed the genre but even with the vested interest in the game and story I understand that bias hinders objectivity and that is what's happening here nostalgia is getting in the way of the truth about these two fictitious characters lol. Slade has all types of things at his personal disposal he is the punisher on steroids with a tactical mind like captain america and thinks many moves ahead like doom. Believe what you want to believe but DJ shooting lasers and cutting large objects doesn't mean he wins it just means you don't have anything other that people who can't do that to compare it to. Slade has a valid,cogent and strong argument for him alone and on top of it I added 5 more still DS is fodder right? Have a nice day fellow gamers
Yeah Slade is cool he operates on Batman+ level.

Who would die from 1 hit from devil Jin.haermm

DarkSaint85
What if Death stroke was playing Tekken, and he was controlling heihachi?

SamZED
If that was the case then he'd beat Akuma with Xiao by sidestepping him.

DarkSaint85
If that was the case then he'd beat Akuma with Xiao by sidestepping him.

Or with Kuma.

SamZED
Kuma would just super frat him FTW.

youtu.be/5U-h2R1pbHU

Canon attack. thumb up

Estacado
Wait so sfxt is canon?

SamZED
No, but the attack's been there since Tekken 3 iirc.

cdtm
Bias has nothing to do with it. Just feats. Slade is undoubtedly fast, but he is low meta fast, on the level of Cap, Logan and others no matter how we look at it. On the other hand we have DJin who was shown covering a hundred feet distance within a blink of an eye. That's legit speedster level combat speed. PIS and bias aside.. speaking objectively.. that kind of speed is well beyond Slade's own. Same goes for strength. Add the force field on top of that that'll protect Jin, a powerful laser beam and the ability to cause omnidirectional force blasts powerful enough to turn boulders into rubble within a hundred feet radius and destroy an entire forest, it will send the Slades flying over the battle field.

As a whole, the street plus tier has feats about as impressive as that 100 foot dash.

Have you seen the one in Batgirl annual 01 where Cassandra Cain does a speedster like sprint, complete with blur trail and knocking surprised mooks out of the way? And Logans cleared entire rooms in people in one swipe before they could react..

Hell, even Shang Chi in the 80's got drawn as just a blur of motion from the perspective of normal men like Black Jack Tarr.

SamZED
I've seen it. And seen lots of feats with metas moving "faster than human eye can follow" (although I don't think that was the case in that particular Cass moment, she just ran real fast). But moving in a blur or quicker than someone can follow in short bursts is one thing and impressive for street levelers, but that's something a fatass like Bob can do in the Tekken verse. While DJin pulled some Quicksilver level stuff during that fight. Almost seemed like a teleportation and he was standing hundred (hundreds?) of feet away from DKazuya. That's another level IMO.

KingD19
Yeah he clearly has some type of super speed as Kazuya flew up a few hundred feet in a moments, and Jin was high enough above him from where Kazuya had left him on the ground and flying down that he couldn't see him at first.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.