Dreadpool vs Post Crisis Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AnimeDeadpool
Who wins?
Dreadpool is from Deadpool k*lls marvel universe.

DarkSaint85
Supes.

AnimeDeadpool
DarkSaint85 Dreadpool wins. He managed to m#rder the entire universe, and wipe out fiction universe.

DarkSaint85
A weak Marvel universe.

Superman wins this.

AnimeDeadpool
Dark saint superman got beat up by everyone. deadpool took out his universe. Superman got beat by Prankster.

DarkSaint85
That's only because the DC universe is so hardcore.

Superman, when he gets to Deadpool, will push his sh!t in.

God Cloth Seiya
Superman kills the deadpool universe.

Cinder
Sort of depends..

I mean, I admit deadpool would be ripped apart proly ahundred times, but pool will keep going at him.

And if pool has a kryptonite weapon I'm fairly sure he will win eventually simply cause pool won't die.

SamZED
Originally posted by AnimeDeadpool
DarkSaint85 Dreadpool wins. He managed to m#rder the entire universe, and wipe out fiction universe. Then got killed by the 616 Deadpool. Power wise he's no different from main MU Deadpool.

Cinder
Originally posted by SamZED
Then got killed by the 616 Deadpool. Power wise he's no different from main MU Deadpool.

How did he kill the heavy weights then? O-o

I mean some of them he slash at dem wit katana it shatters, try and punch them, 0 effect..

maxivitopowe
Dreadpool had prep though

Cinder
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Dreadpool had prep though

Still impressive.

SamZED
Also alt reality characters are often fodders.

Cinder
Also alt reality characters are often fodders.

Human with healsies<superbeings weakened or not.

soo :/

SamZED
? Didn't get it.

Cinder
? Didn't get it.

Eh, well..

Say you and me right?

We're squishy humans.

Now say next to us was a high end.. idk thor next to you, and a low end thor next to me right?

If someone shoots at us all with a gun, we both go down instantly, both thors won't.

One thor will go down easier, but still superior then soemone such as deadpool in most respects.

Thus if dreadpool was able to do such a thing it's extremely impressive I must say.

DarkSaint85
Nah. Because such things go out the window when Deadpool is running loose in the Marvel U.

See the fights with Carnage as an example.

Cinder
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Nah. Because such things go out the window when Deadpool is running loose in the Marvel U.

See the fights with Carnage as an example.

I dunno, couldn't someone like the hulk just tank those though?

I saw the fights with carnage, and he got tore UP, and took him like 3 attempts to even harm carnage. (3rd battle)

deathslash
This is not a good fight. Superman wins 10/10 if there isn't any prep and wins 9/10 if there is prep.

deathslash
Originally posted by Cinder
I dunno, couldn't someone like the hulk just tank those though?

I saw the fights with carnage, and he got tore UP, and took him like 3 attempts to even harm carnage. (3rd battle) you're joking right? In the first fight with Carnage, he shoved a grenade in his mouth and Carnage was at his mercy until Shriek came along. During the second fight, he used a boom box with dubstep music to down Carnage and, once again, Carnage would've lost if it weren't for Shriek. Then deadpool used incindary grenades to temporarily down Carnage. All things considered, wade did much better in all three of those fights than he had any right to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.