Aryn Leneer vs Kit Fisto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
who wins who dies?

Nephthys
Aryn, imo.

DarthAnt66
Fisto, imo.

carthage
Force Aryn

Sabers: IDK

All out Aryn 6/10

NewGuy01
Oh shit, I dunno... I'll have to think about this one. Leaning Leneer atm though.

Emperordmb
I'm going with Leneer.

Stealth Moose
Aryn ftw.

Fated Xtasy
Aryn Leneer, Shii-Cho doesn't do well against a single opponent and well she dueled Malgus who defeated powerful jedi like Ven Zallow and Kao Cen Darach and survived(because he spared her life I know I know) still she's pretty impressive. that's my two cents anyway

NewGuy01
I don't think that Shii Cho users are specifically weak against singular opponents, but rather that they are strong against multiple opponents. The ultra precise movements of Makashi seem to be the real weakness of the style, after all.

Kit Fisto also handily defeated General Grievous, who has stalemated powerful Jedi like Obi-Wan Kenobi, and has defeated powerful Jedi like Adi Gallia, Ki-Adi Mundi, and Shaak Ti. There was even a point where he took on four notable Jedi Knights at once and won.

Kit Fisto, one of the best lightsaber duelists in the Order's history, is also pretty impressive. This is a close fight.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Aryn Leneer, Shii-Cho doesn't do well against a single opponent and well she dueled Malgus who defeated powerful jedi like Ven Zallow and Kao Cen Darach and survived(because he spared her life I know I know) still she's pretty impressive. that's my two cents anyway She stale mated Malgus in there first fight and in the second she stalemated him again until he unleashed more powerful lightning than he ever did before. As far as lightsaber dueling goes Malgus never beat her

nfactor1995
Cool fight

|King Joker|
Aww, I remember Bantha

Deronn_solo
Aryn's power edge is too much.

carthage
Aryn

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Ursumeles
Dunno.
Kit is probably slightly more skilled, but Aryn is more powerful.
Prolly Aryn tbh.

YousufKhan1212
Aryn.

NewGuy01
Aryn wins, yeah.

MythLord
Aryn.

thesithmaster
Given Aryn's proximity to Decieved Malgus, she wins.

UCanShootMyNova
Fisto.

S_W_LeGenD
Since when is this a fair fight?

Aryn Leener almost pwns.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Since when is this a fair fight?

Aryn Leener almost pwns.

Since 2014, apparently.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.