Jaden Korr VS Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Takes place in Darth Vader's castle

Emperordmb
WTF do you think?!!

Vader takes this one for sure.

WildBantha88
Vader takes this one

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Emperordmb
WTF do you think?!!

Vader takes this one for sure. this is Jadens prime not when he was a padawan/early knight

UltimateAnomaly
Originally posted by PTforthewin
this is Jadens prime not when he was a padawan/early knight

And Vader still completely destroys him.

Galan007
Posting this feat for the lulz because frankly, I dunno how I've overlooked it for so long...

Vader deflects fire from 3 TIE Fighters with his saber and proceeds to crumple one of them with his TK like it was cheap tissue paper:
http://i.imgur.com/XlXkjFS.jpg

WildBantha88
How did they fit so many damn clones in that one tie fighter?

WildBantha88
in fact, where the hell did the clone troopers come from? Smashing a TIE fighter into a ball wouldn't put a garrison of clones on the outside of it. Unless that comic is implying that Darth Vader can literally create clone troopers out of thin air.

WildBantha88
Vader just willed 19 clone troopers into existence. Vader=the man

UltimateAnomaly
http://i.imgur.com/cJlBUVL.gif

PTforthewin
Clones are cool

The Merchant
I don't think people realize how great that TIE reflection feat is. In Star Wars the cannons on TIE fighters shoot projectiles going at Lightspeed.

NewGuy01
It seems more like they missed him than anything.

The crumpling if the TIE is awesome though. Galen did the same however.

UltimateAnomaly
Originally posted by The Merchant
I don't think people realize how great that TIE reflection feat is. In Star Wars the cannons on TIE fighters shoot projectiles going at Lightspeed.

Bare in mind if we're going by conventional physics it means nothing, light has no mass.

NTJack0
Darth Vader has learned how to create life? Jaden gets thought out of existence then.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.