Heroes vs Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Sylar and Peter (Heroes)

http://img2.hebus.com/hebus_2009/09/29/preview/090929234616_75.jpg

vs

Sidious and Dooku

WildBantha88
Syler cuts open peoples heads and steals there powers and im unfamiliar with peter. I think Sylar wins this though

The Spleen
Yeah cuz Sidious is gonna sit there and let Sylar cut his head open.

Sith rape with force lightning.

God Cloth Seiya
Sylar solos.

The Spleen
How? How does he match a Sith Lord?

God Cloth Seiya
With his powers which consist of

Telekinesis
Rapid cell regeneration
Alchemy
Clairsentience
Sound manipulation
Electric manipulation
Imprinting
Shape shifting
Disintegration
Flight
Empathy

And Peter solos to with

Flight
Enhanced strength
Freezing
Telepath
Shape shifting
Super speed
Enhanced synesthesia
Space-time manipulation
Healing touch
Mental manipulation
Rapid cell regeneration
Terrakinesis

The Spleen
No precog?

God Cloth Seiya
They no need precog

The Spleen
Yeah, knowing what your opponent is gonna do before they do it means nothing.

God Cloth Seiya
It doesn't when your opponent is 10x more powerful than you are.

The Spleen
It does in fact. Sylar and Peter will die from being decapped just as easily as a human would.

God Cloth Seiya
Not really, there were tons of Jedi getting there shit handed to them by a a couple of clones in the 2nd movie. Precog is useless unless you have the speed and strength to counter the moves.

WildBantha88
well to be fair since this is a tv show vs movies I think we should be able to use the the clone wars tv show for star wars too.

Lestov16
Is there a force power to counter time stoppage? Also as Claire showed with the underwater dude, people with healing factors don't need to breathe, so force choke won't be enough.

God Cloth Seiya
There isn't lestov, and I agree force choke and force lightning will be useless in this fight.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by The Spleen
It does in fact. Sylar and Peter will die from being decapped just as easily as a human would.

How are they going to be decapitated with TK Hold?

God Cloth Seiya
Force choke and lightning are also useless.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Force choke and lightning are also useless.

Didn't Claire get her head cut off and it re attached itself?

God Cloth Seiya
Yeah

maxivitopowe
Force lightning will do nothing when we saw that blonde chick literally lose control of her powers and unload into Sylar and all it did was flake his shin

marwash22
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Didn't Claire get her head cut off and it re attached itself? it was the top of her skull, she wasn't beheaded. Besides the point, though, Peter or Sylar could solo the entire Jedi and Sith order.

The Spleen
How are they going to be decapitated with TK Hold? That works both ways, Champ.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by marwash22
it was the top of her skull, she wasn't beheaded. Besides the point, though, Peter or Sylar could solo the entire Jedi and Sith order.

Fair enough

The Spleen
Sure, they can shrug off force TK and just walk away from it.

TheVaultDweller
If it's end of series Sylar and classic Peter (before his powers got watered down), either of them can solo this. Remember, Sylar also has intuitive aptitude and empathic mimicry (how he got his electrical powers). So both he and Peter will probably get all the other's abilities they didn't have before, when close to each other.

As for resisting force tk, I'd imagine that it'd work out for the Sith as well as it did for Doyle, whose power is literally control over the bodies and motor skills of others, when he tried to control Sylar. Sylar literally stared him into getting a severe nosebleed and collapsing. Not to mention that both Peter and Sylar posses powerful tk of their own (Sylar being able to flip over an armored car with ease). And with both having ridiculous regeneration abilities, force lightning isn't doing shit.

Add in all their other powers and this is a stomp for team Heroes.

Edit: Also... woot first post

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by The Spleen
Sure, they can shrug off force TK and just walk away from it. They can

Let me break this down for you

Force lightning useless
Force choke useless
Decapitation is useless
Any TK is useless

You could bring the entire sith and jedi order and they would still die.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
If it's end of series Sylar and classic Peter (before his powers got watered down), either of them can solo this. Remember, Sylar also has intuitive aptitude and empathic mimicry (how he got his electrical powers). So both he and Peter will probably get all the other's abilities they didn't have before, when close to each other.

As for resisting force tk, I'd imagine that it'd work out for the Sith as well as it did for Doyle, whose power is literally control over the bodies and motor skills of others, when he tried to control Sylar. Sylar literally stared him into getting a severe nosebleed and collapsing. Not to mention that both Peter and Sylar posses powerful tk of their own (Sylar being able to flip over an armored car with ease). And with both having ridiculous regeneration abilities, force lightning isn't doing shit.

Add in all their other powers and this is a stomp for team Heroes.

Edit: Also... woot first post

Very good first post, welcome!

The Spleen
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
They can

Let me break this down for you

Force lightning useless
Force choke useless
Decapitation is useless
Any TK is useless

You could bring the entire sith and jedi order and they would still die. Lol, just cuz you say so, eh? laughing

Lol, "decap is useless."

Lestov16
Heroes win. STFU Spleen

God Cloth Seiya
Force lightning useless because of Electric manipulation
Force choke useless because they won't need to breath
Decapitation is useless because of their healing factor's
Any TK is useless because they have resisted far more powerful TK users.

Stop being rouge jedi you troll.

The Spleen
Lol, they can't regen from a decap, you fool. Cheerleader was unable to regen when Sylar lopped off the top of her head, remember?

5 minutes, 3 pwns. I own you.

God Cloth Seiya
To bad cheerleader isn't as powerful as Sylar and Peter

Now you not making sense, no one agrees with you and even Quan Chi is roasting your ass in these threads. You really suck at debating.

maxivitopowe
Peter explodes
/thread

TheVaultDweller
@ the one person who somehow thinks the Sith can take this fight...

You keep going decap for the win. How exactly? How are they going to get within range to actually do that?

Force tk/push/choke? Heroes, based on screen feats, can either resist or counter with their own tk.

Force lightning? Regen effectively counters this, along with providing a heightened pain threshold (as Claire has even stated on screen). Not to mention their own electrical attacks.

Speedblitz? Not by 2 guys with zero high end onscreen speed feats versus a legit speedster, with onscreen speed feats of fighting at superspeed against another speedster, (Peter), and a guy with reaction times fast enough to stop bullets and other fast moving projectiles with his tk (Sylar). And that is assuming Sylar can't just copy Peter's speed.

We also know Jedi/Sith precog is NOT infallible, and cannot always overcome overwhelming odds (like Order 66 showed us).

Now tell me how do the Sith counter direct TP attacks that have shown to be more powerful and versatile than any mind tricks? Or the heroes taking to the air and Peter going Samuel Sullivan or Sylar going Banshee on the battlefield? Or timestop for that matter?

I like Star Wars. I think it's a rich setting with a lot of interesting stories. But I also know the limits of what the characters are capable of.

Sith lose via getting time frozen and decapitated by their own sabers. The end.

Very good first post, welcome!

Thanks man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.