Psylocke vs MIdnighter vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
No bfr

SamZED
Psylocke via mindfck.

Digi
Originally posted by SamZED
Psylocke via mindfck.

Maybe. MNer has some blocks against telepaths. Jackson King found a loophole once, but he knew to look for it bc he knew exactly how MNer's powers worked. It's unclear whether a standard forum match would allow for the same tactic.

Warlord
spiderman via UN withstanding durability

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Warlord
spiderman via UN withstanding durability

'Door'.

Warlord
u know it

SamZED
Originally posted by Digi
Maybe. MNer has some blocks against telepaths. Jackson King found a loophole once, but he knew to look for it bc he knew exactly how MNer's powers worked. It's unclear whether a standard forum match would allow for the same tactic. How good is King? Psylocke had some insane tp feats in Uncanny.

Digi
Is the Carrier standard equipment? Seems cheap.

How good is King? Psylocke had some insane tp feats in Uncanny.

He's...I dunno...mid level? I don't follow the muties, so I can't really compare the two very well.

SamZED

He's...I dunno...mid level? I don't follow the muties, so I can't really compare the two very well. She defeated Shadow King in tp battle, think the guy was said to be second only to Xavier. If anyone can get past his shields, IMO she should. Also not sure if Pete has any tp protection. SpOck was shielded from Carrion somehow but that's not really tp so meh.

DarkSaint85

He's...I dunno...mid level? I don't follow the muties, so I can't really compare the two very well.

I usually assume so, and I know max said no BFR, but he still closes doors on people, decapitating them.

I think an argument can be made for both sides, tbh. It's not like I'm saying Mids crashes the Carrier into them, or that he accesses the armoury/baby universe etc, just the doors. Especially as he used them pre Flashpoint so much.

Digi
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I usually assume so, and I know max said no BFR, but he still closes doors on people, decapitating them.

I think an argument can be made for both sides, tbh. It's not like I'm saying Mids crashes the Carrier into them, or that he accesses the armoury/baby universe etc, just the doors. Especially as he used them pre Flashpoint so much.

But those even-more-cheap tactics are viable for the Carrier, so where's the line? We're allowing doors but not other stuff? The Carrier is specific to a team, not a character. It's holding a Big Bang in it, can hop dimensions and decapitate mice from space, and we're allowing it into low meta matches. Think it through. It doesn't belong.

She defeated Shadow King in tp battle, think the guy was said to be second only to Xavier. If anyone can get past his shields, IMO she should. Also not sure if Pete has any tp protection. SpOck was shielded from Carrion somehow but that's not really tp so meh.

Ok. Like I said, no idea if the tactic would work or not in this match...if she could brute force her way to a tp win, or if she'd need specialized knowledge that she doesn't have.

I never said anything about Spider-Man.

SamZED
But those even-more-cheap tactics are viable for the Carrier, so where's the line? We're allowing doors but not other stuff? The Carrier is specific to a team, not a character. It's holding a Big Bang in it, can hop dimensions and decapitate mice from space, and we're allowing it into low meta matches. Think it through. It doesn't belong.

Ok. Like I said, no idea if the tactic would work or not in this match...if she could brute force her way to a tp win, or if she'd need specialized knowledge that she doesn't have.

I never said anything about Spider-Man. I know, I was just thinking outloud.

maxivitopowe
She can read their minds but no mind rape

SamZED
Iirc she mindraped Shadow King.

Stoic
Not only that, but she is able to make her opponent believe that they are actually hitting her while they hit something entirely different.

guy222
Betsy

maxivitopowe
This match was meant to see how a mind reader vs precog vs precog would do

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.