Wolverine vs Superboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Pre Nu52. Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
And current Wolverine? Wow, just wow.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And current Wolverine? Wow, just wow.

Forgot about the hf.

He has it here, plus he's feral.

DarkSaint85
Lol.

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol.

I actually wanted to put him against Ultra Boy. But people say he could tank shots from and put down Namor, Wonder Man, and Thing. AND any brick without a hf.

So what the hell, lets do Superboy. stick out tongue

The one guy on kmc who reads losh, feel free to comment on Ultra Boy berserk pre hf loss Logan.

DarkSaint85
Lol. Well, Ultra Boy could only use one power at a time, though I guess he had his flight ring...

If he tried to duke it out h2h with a snarling feral Logan with super long claws (i.e. extreme CIS) then yeah, Logan wins.

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol. Well, Ultra Boy could only use one power at a time, though I guess he had his flight ring...

If he tried to duke it out h2h with a snarling feral Logan with super long claws (i.e. extreme CIS) then yeah, Logan wins.

Yeah, he can only use one power at a time.

His usual mo is to use super speed to rush down, then switch to super strength once he's right on top of them. Either that, or go between invulnerable/strength.

He's usually quick on the switching, though. Threeboot Val punched him right in the face when he charged him at super speed, and he managed to go invulnerable before he connected.

RockofAges
Honestly I think Logan might actually be able to do this

Estacado
^
I was actually thinking the same.....mmm

carver9
Current Superboy stomps. Pre reboot Superboy stomps.

Current Superboy is tanking punches from Supergirl while casually taking her out with two blast. Temporarily fighting against He'l and ripping Heralds in half.

Pre Superboy before the reboot actually had an advantage against Superboy Prime on 3 occasions. Had a decent run in again Eradicator...did some damage to Superman while being possessed. Had a prolong fight against a Doomsday clone that was generated as much power as the real deal. Etc... etc...

Wolverine is good but not this good.

guy222
Truth

Zack Fair
Preboot Superboy TT's Logan's bones out of his body. Then he blows into the stratosphere the remaining blob of flesh. Or melts/vaporizes with heat vision. Or throws it into another country.

INB4 innuendo was not on purpose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.