Superman (MOS) vs Silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDeadpool
Superman from man of steel goes against another alien from Fantastic four 2 : SILVER SURFER cool So who wins?

Tattoos N Scars
Movie Surfer hasn't shown the raw power to go against Supes.

God Cloth Seiya
Superman stomps

Tattoos N Scars
Surfer needs his own movie, big time.

Robtard
Superman won't be able to hurt the Surfer.

Though his feats were scarce, we can infer the Surfer's power. He can easily transmute large masses of matter (making the holes), fly at incredible speeds, and turning himself into a planet-buster killer was powerful, though seemingly suicidal.

So considering the above, I'd bank on the guy who could possibly hurt the other guy, Surfer ftw.

BruceSkywalker
Radd gets knocked off his board with the greatest of ease

juggerman
Dunno if Supes can harm Surfer at all since he can phase thru solid objects. Don't really see Surfer putting Superman down either. Stalemate?

KingD19
Well we know Surfer has the power magnitude to hurt Supes. We also know that Supes can't touch him if he doesn't want him too.

And I believe it was stated no amount of physical force could sever his connection with his board.

Silent Master
As has been mentioned, Surfer can phase through objects, so how is Superman going to actually hit him?

NemeBro
Surfer kills Superman with contemptuous ease.

This isn't a contest.

meep-meep
I remember all the hype ff2 got. I admittedly was excited too. So many SS billboards and trailers and such. What a f-ing disappointment. But yeah Cant see how MOS puts him down.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Movie Surfer hasn't shown the raw power to go against Supes.

laughing out loud

God Cloth Seiya
Doom had stolen surfers powers and he could still get touched. Superman wins

Silent Master
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya

How does Superman beat someone that can phase?

KingD19
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya

Doom never showed the skill Surfer had with his powers, as he only had them for a short while. Surfer on the other hand reached near orbit in seconds, toyed with Johnny, easily phased through matter, batted aside missiles, and phased right through Sue's force field.

God Cloth Seiya
Depends, can he phase fast enough before getting blitzed.

Zack Fair
Intangibility is what makes him the winner. For all intents and purposes intangibility completely neutralizes Supes.

KingD19
Surfer can go intangible at a moments notice. So as soon as Supes moves he'd just fly through him.

Silent Master
Surfer phased multiple times while flying after Johnny at high speed, so I don't see why he'd have a problem.

Abramo
Originally posted by KingD19
Surfer can go intangible at a moments notice. So as soon as Supes moves he'd just fly through him.
I don't know much about the limitations of the MOS-Version but the original Superman could move faster than light.

No version of the Surfer beats this guy:
h**p://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powers_and_abilities_of_Superman

NemeBro
Surfer destroyed a planet eating cosmic cloud with his final attack.

That is far above Superman's pay grade, even if it seemingly killed Surfer.

TheVaultDweller
Surfer should be able to take this as he can just go intangible at will, which basically negates Superman's entire arsenal. Just depends on whether Surfer has enough juice to KO Supes. So either stalemate or Surfer wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.