DE Sidious v. Vitiate and Darth Nox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Moose
The fight takes place in Marka Ragnos' tomb on Korriban. No PIS.

Nephthys
Team.

DarthAnt66
I died with laughter ^

Sidious's force storm slaughterhouse.

Stealth Moose
So he can do a Force Storm while defeating two top level Sith in combat?

K.

DarthAnt66
He did it against DE Luke. thumb up

But neither should be much of an issue. Vitiate cannot handle Sidious's speed or lightsaber prowess at all...Nox will be honestly the greater threat, but will obviously die.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lol @ Nox>Vitiate.

DarthAnt66
Let us be honest now.
Vitiate is the more powerful, but with someone like Sidious, all of Vitiate's best are topped by Sidious, and then Sidious will prey on his Vitiates saber skills, which is nothing. At least Nox can be like Maul and defend himself somewhat via saber skills and normal force powers.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Except Vitiate's normal force powers>>Nox's. Unless you're taking into account the quote stating Nox's saber skills= her force skills, I don't see Nox being more of a threat at all.

DarthAnt66
Because Vitiate will get plowed over by Sidous's saber skills.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I agree. If Vitiate just lets him do so. thumb up

DarthAnt66
He wouldn't have much of a choice.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Vitiate's strength in the force would certainly keep him alive longer than Nox.

DarthAnt66
What's the worst Vitiate is going to do...shoot a lightning bolt at Sidious before he is utterly crushed?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
While I agree DE Sidious would beat Vitiate, the latter has more in his arsenal than just "lightning bolts." Come to think of it, the only force abilities Sidious really uses in combat are lightning and TK.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
What's the worst Nox is going to do...shoot a lightning bolt at Sidious before she is utterly crushed?

Fixed for truth.

DarthAnt66
He can hold against Sidious for at least 10 seconds in sabers, like Maul.

Vitiate can't. There is no attack Vitiate can do on the whim that will stop Sidious.

Nephthys
What utter bullshit.

DarthAnt66
Name an attack. I dare you.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So Sidious is untouchable via force abilities? Tell that to Yoda:

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130205190454/starwars/images/e/ea/Yodapush.png

And yes, DE Sidious is >ROTS Sidious in the force, however it's not as if he literally cannot be hurt or affected with it. He's not The Son.

DarthAnt66
Yoda is Sidious's equal...Vitiate is not.
Vitiate with all honestly has no TK feats notable. His TK in TOR was tanked by Tython.

Nephthys
All of them? You seriously think Sidious is so far above Vitiate that Vitiate can't even slow him down? That Sidious can just run through them with his lightsaber drawn?

Even if Sidious gets close, Vitiate could slow him by conjuring a Force Bubble to block his lightsaber.

DarthAnt66
Yep. Name one.

I died. lmfao. That's the worst excuse ever. Guess Cade and Revan are now invincible! thumb up

Nephthys
Yep. Name one.

I died. lmfao. That's the worst excuse ever. Guess Cade and Revan are now invincible! thumb up

Telepathy, TK, Lightning. Any of the big 3 will give Sidious pause. And its not as if Nox won't be attacking him too.

I don't understand. We know that Force Bubbles can block lightsabers. The Barsen'thor does it. Nox has also used TK to block a lightsaber. Are you suggesting Vitiate can't do that too?

DarthAnt66
Telepthaty: Requires Prep and Time...Sidious won't give him either
TK: Tython tanks his, Sidious can as well.
Lightning: He can dodge it (like Revan did) or block it with a lightsaber (like Revan did)

Hell, when has Vitiate ever used a Force Bubble?

Nephthys
Telepathy: No it doesn't. Telepathy has never required prep time, nor is there any OFFICIAL suggestion that Vitiates does. He uses it on Revan mid-combat after all, off the cuff. And he's dominated dozens of other Jedi too.
TK: You mean when Vitiate was literally on his knees, clutching his side and panting? And he still shoved Tython back?
Lightning: Not if he uses Lightning Storms on the scale he did against the Jedi Strike Team.

He conjures one while injured in his fight vs the HoT before he pushes her back. And he uses one to block T3's flamethrower. Are you suggesting that probably the most learned Sith in the mythos...... can't use a technique the frickin' Barsen'thor can do?

psmith81992
This darthant chick is hilarious

Nephthys
This is the most ridiculous shit. Vitiate can't do anything to make Sidious even pause? Christ, I thought Gideon wanked the Emp off hard. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarthAnt66
Telepathy: Revan stated if he had to fight the Imperial Guard, in which he did, Vitiate would have time to prepare. This is backed up by Drew.

TK: Yep, that time. Embarrassing. Besides that, Vitiate has no TK feats notable that aren't on an extremely powerful nexus.

Lightning: That requires time to charge up, via his fight with Revan.

I would think someone on Maul's level could do the same to T3, and when did he ever do that against the Hero? I never seen what you are referring to, unless you are referring to the one second his body is encased in a purple bubble due to game mechanic animations, in which that is not even a confirmed Force Barrier. An unpreped Vitiate is an honest joke. A preped Vitiate is an extremely formidable opponent, however.

To many TOR fans here, where's Temp when you need him?

Nephthys
Telepathy: Revan stated if he had to fight the Imperial Guard, in which he did, Vitiate would have time to prepare.

TK: Yep, that time. Embarrassing. Besides that, Vitiate has no TK feats notable.

Lightning: That requires time to charge up, via his fight with Revan.

I would think someone on Maul's level could do the same to T3, and when did he ever do that against the Hero? I never seen what you are referring to, unless you are referring to the one second his body is encased in a purple bubble due to game mechanic animations, in which that is not even a confirmed Force Barrier. An unpreped Vitiate is an honest joke. A preped Vitiate is an extremely formidable opponent, however.

To many TOR fans here, where's Temp when you need him?

Telepathy: Prepare for the fight, not his telepathy. Vitiate uses a Force attack before he attempts TP, so he couldn't be prepping for it.

TK: You mean like how DE Sidious got killed by Han Solo? It sure is embarrassing when you bring up things without context. He collapses the Dark Temple, a massive structure. He also tosses around Revan in their fight and disintegrates T3.

Lightning: No it doesn't. He conjures a huge storm against the Strike Team instantly.

Yes, I'm referring to what is obviously a Force Bubble. If you'd actually played the game you'd know that its identical to the Sith Sorcerers Force Barrier ability. In any case, its clearly a bubble and its in a cutscene so its canon. And as I said, the concept that the Consular could do something Vitiate couldn't is absurd.

I doubt Tempest would agree with you. He's said before that he believes extremely powerful Force users wouldn't be blitzed by the Emperor because of how powerful they are.

psmith81992
Originally posted by Nephthys
This is the most ridiculous shit. Vitiate can't do anything to make Sidious even pause? Christ, I thought Gideon wanked the Emp off hard. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Then why are you debating with this unintelligent female?

DarthAnt66
The first thing he tried to do after Revan charged him was TP.

He collapsed a Dark Temple on his last desperate act of life, and it was on an extremely powerful temple on an extremely powerful nexus. Vader has collapsed cathedrals yet Sidious still laughs at him. Also you mean the one TK burst he did at Revan which he charged up for the entire 120 feet Revan had to charge him?

He knew they were coming. Prep.

No proof that it is a bubble, many attacks in the game look similar via game mechanics.
"And as I said, the concept that the Consular could do something Vitiate couldn't is absurd." By this logic, any attack anyone can do that Sidious, Yoda, or Luke can't is absurd. thumb up

I never said he would get blizted, but rather an unpreped Vitiate would not be that good of a fight for Sidious. His best hope is to stay back and spam Sidious with lightning while Nox battles Sidious. The team wouldn't do that bad if that happened, actually.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by psmith81992
female?
Because he still owes me some cash from last week. wink

Nephthys
Originally posted by psmith81992
Then why are you debating with this unintelligent female?

He used to be cool!

The first thing he tried to do after Revan charged him was TP.

He collapsed a Dark Temple on his last desperate act of life, and it was on an extremely powerful temple on an extremely powerful nexus. Vader has collapsed cathedrals yet Sidious still laughs at him. Also you mean the one TK burst he did at Revan which he charged up for the entire 120 feet Revan had to charge him?

He knew they were coming. Prep.

No proof that it is a bubble, many attacks in the game look similar via game mechanics.
"And as I said, the concept that the Consular could do something Vitiate couldn't is absurd." By this logic, any attack anyone can do that Sidious, Yoda, or Luke can't is absurd. thumb up

I never said he would get blizted, but rather an unpreped Vitiate would not be that good of a fight for Sidious. His best hope is to stay back and spam Sidious with lightning while Nox battles Sidious. The team wouldn't do that bad if that happened, actually.

And the first thing he did when Revan charged him was TK-smack him across the room.

It doesn't matter if he did it with desperation or if it was on a nexus since he was utterly exhausted, drastically weakened and had just been cut in half. Vader has actually tossed Sidious aside with TK at one point actually. And its not as if Sidious was laughing when he threw him over the railings, was he?

There's no indication of prep. By that logic I could say that Sidious knew the B team was coming and prepped for them. wink

Many bubble techniques, yeah. thumb up Such as the one Thanaton uses in the Act II ending. Which oh, is also identical to what Vitiate uses.

Yoda and Sidious have been stated to know practically every technique, so um, yeah? I'd say that they could do most techniques, provided they reasonably had access to the knowledge. Just like Vitiate has 1400 years worth of Force Mastery under his belt. I'm pretty ****ing sure he can do a technique Thanaton can.

No, their best shot is to both attack Sidious with the Force together. Theres no way he can tank both of them spamming Force attacks at him.

psmith81992
The idea that Sidious is going to manhandle Vitiate and Nox borders on retarded.

DarthAnt66
I'm cool when it doesn't relate to Vitiate or Thanaton.

1. Preparation
2. Nexus
The Emperor waited for the "last possible" moment to unleash his blast on Revan, which would be when Revan covered at least 110 feet. He would be charging up and gathering his strength during Revan's run, it's not as he could just do it on the whim.

Utterly Exhausted: Scourge said he recovered.
Drastically weakened: Since his ass got kicked by Hero.
Cut in half: Would that even effect a spirit?

You are referring to the assassination attempt. Sidious designed that assassination attempt and knew it was going to happen, it is more of Sidious jumping out of the way then himself allowing Vader to throw him.

He didn't use any force abilities in that fight besides lightning at the end...your point doesn't stand. wink

Then Sidious can do it as well. thumb up

Nephthys
1. Preparation
2. Nexus
The Emperor waited for the "last possible" moment to unleash his blast on Revan, which would be when Revan covered at least 110 feet. He would be charging up and gathering his strength during Revan's run, it's not as he could just do it on the whim.

So you admit that the preparation was for the TK, not the telepathy?
Its not provably a nexus, if it is its a very weak one and its not provable Vitiate was tapping into it.
That Vitiates reflexes are good enough to be able to wait until the last possible moment is a positive imo. And recall that the whole fight only took a few seconds, its not as if he was charging up for particularly long.

Utterly Exhausted: Scourge said he recovered.
Drastically weakened: Since his ass got kicked by Hero.
Cut in half: Would that even effect a spirit?

Not entirely
Whats your point?
Its noted that dying massively weakened him.

You are referring to the assassination attempt. Sidious designed that assassination attempt and knew it was going to happen, it is more of Sidious jumping out of the way then himself allowing Vader to throw him.

Don't care. Sidious wouldn't laugh at Vader in an actual TK fight.

He didn't use any force abilities in that fight besides lightning at the end...your point doesn't stand. wink

You can charge up for extra speed, as Bane did against Sirak. Obviously when he "blitzed" the B team he was just using a prepped burst of speed. Then he slows down enough for Windu to be on par with him.

Then Sidious can do it as well. thumb up

Of course he can. I can't imagine Sidious or Yoda not being capable of such things.

DarthAnt66
The Imperial Guard prep was probably for the TP, the charge Revan did prep was probably for TK because he didn't expect Revan do be so aggressive.

The Emperor's throne room is an extremely powerful nexus, what are you talking about that? He sat in there experimenting on the Dark Side for hundreds of years.

For someone has fast as Sidious, a milisecond can be the difference from life or death. Vitiate will not have time to charge up.

Do I need to provide the couple quotes or do I trust you have already seen them?

Sidious>>Tython. wink

Quote?

You're right, because Vader would run away before Sidious could laugh. thumb up

Quote, or is this your baseless assumptions?
It is stated Vitiate was preped, it is not stated Sidious was.

You mean uber-amped Windu?

Glad we can agree.
Question: Do you think Revan could? (motions to his fight in the Foundry)

Nephthys
The Imperial Guard prep was probably for the TP, the charge Revan did prep was probably for TK because he didn't expect Revan do be so aggressive.

Lmao. I'm pretty sure thats not how it works. He prepped for TP and then switched to TK halfway through? Waaaat?

The Emperor's throne room is an extremely powerful nexus, what are you talking about that? He sat in there experimenting on the Dark Side for hundreds of years.

Lolwut? You think he did his experiments in his throne room??? Thats just dumb. He'd do it in a lab or a study or somewhere else.

For someone has fast as Sidious, a milisecond can be the difference from life or death. Vitiate will not have time to charge up.

http://i.somethingawful.com/forumsystem/emoticons/emot-jerkbag.gif

Do I need to provide the couple quotes or do I trust you have already seen them?

Dude, we've already had this whole conversation, remember? I pointed out that the quest text says he's weakened no matter if you give him time to gather his energy or not. The whole attack must have taken several hours, I highly doubt a 5 minute sidequest would be enough to have him go from weakened to topped up.

Sidious>>Tython. wink

Sooooooooo? Its not as the HoT just walked through Vitiates attacks and pwned him, the duel is described as 'apocalyptic' in scale. Just because the HoT beat him doesn't mean Sidious can walk through his attacks, derp. We saw that even exhausted Vitiate could still push the HoT back.

Quote?

Why do you think Vitiate hasn't just possessed a new body and immediately returned? The Hands emails to the Wrath mentions that he's weak and is gathering his strength, which will take quite some time. Darth Marr also says that Vitiate is out of the picture for the forseeable future, even if he's not totally gone. And at the end of Kira's companion quests you learn that Vitiate is freaking the **** out after his death and is basically temporarily insane and impotent.

You're right, because Vader would run away before Sidious could laugh. thumb up

Vader could give Sidious a fight with TK.

Quote, or is this your baseless assumptions?
It is stated Vitiate was preped, it is not stated Sidious was.

Its baseless assumptions, just like your argument. wink

No he isn't.

Glad we can agree.
Question: Do you think Revan could? (motions to his fight in the Foundry)

Well obviously, he does it in his Foundry fight as you mentioned. Duh.

DarthAnt66
I was half joking, half being serious.
Vitiate would be preparing to TP Revan while Revan engaged the Imperial Guard, since thats his best attack. Since he is never given the opportunity at the start since Revan just charges him, he now has to charge up for a TK blast. Get me?

His presence over time would have created a nexus, like DE Sidious.

Vitiate would have healed during the several hours.

I love it when authors contradict what's on the screen, which is one of the worst boss fights I have ever seen.

Revan nearly did until he summoned a Force Storm while Revan was 120 feet away. thumb up

Once again, quote his spirit is injured? I'll concede partially if you give me one.

Vader could not choke Dooku from across the galaxy or ragdoll the Maul brothers.

"He feared they'd have to fight through dozens of the Guard before reaching the Throne Room, giving the Emperor ample time to prepare his counterattack."
Then Revan goes on to battle two Imperial Guard, while Meetra and Scourge do the same. The Emperor is prepping here, as said by Drew.

So I can pull this as an auto-win card like you do? Nice. thumb up

NewGuy01
Vitiate can only survive so long either way, though.

Nephthys
I was half joking, half being serious.
Vitiate would be preparing to TP Revan while Revan engaged the Imperial Guard, since thats his best attack. Since he is never given the opportunity at the start since Revan just charges him, he now has to charge up for a TK blast. Get me?

No, that's retarded. Show me the quote saying Vitiate prepared his telepathy. Show some form of proof for this ridiculous assumption. Show me anywhere else someone gathering energy for an attack, stopping and gathering energy for another attack and using that attack before going back and using the energy for the first attack after he's already attacked.

His presence over time would have created a nexus, like DE Sidious.

Theres no indication of that happening.

Vitiate would have healed during the several hours.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131103014420/walkingdead/images/2/26/Captain-obvious.jpg

As I said, he recovered. Just not nearly to full strength.

I love it when authors contradict what's on the screen, which is one of the worst boss fights I have ever seen.

We didn't see the fight. We only saw before the fight and the very end.

Revan nearly did until he summoned a Force Storm while Revan was 120 feet away. thumb up

Revan has better feats of blocking lightning than Sidious does. And Vitiate improved a lot after that fight, since he spends 300 years draining Revan and he is constantly increasing in power normally anyway.

Once again, quote his spirit is injured? I'll concede partially if you give me one.

51IrE2MK118

Seriously, why do you think he needs so long to return? He's recovering his strength.

Vader could not choke Dooku from across the galaxy or ragdoll the Maul brothers.

I didn't say he could, I said that he could give a good fight to someone who can.

"He feared they'd have to fight through dozens of the Guard before reaching the Throne Room, giving the Emperor ample time to prepare his counterattack."
Then Revan goes on to battle two Imperial Guard, while Meetra and Scourge do the same. The Emperor is prepping here, as said by Drew.

DERP. We're talking about the TOR Strike Team, not Revan and friends. erm

So I can pull this as an auto-win card like you do? Nice. thumb up

No, you can use it to argue Revan using it against someone who outmatches him in lightsabers, to prevent them from overwhelming him in that regard.

DarthAnt66
Drew said he couldn't use TP without prep, so he must have had to. thumb up

Then that is embarrassing as hell for Vitiate.
However, Luke in FOTJ did state it was extremely powerful in the Dark Side from the time of TOR.

There is no proof for that.

I never said he didn't, but his fight against Revan is his best battle showings.

Perhaps because he depleted all that remained from collapsing the temple?
I'm not saying the TK feat isn't good, because it is very impressive, just he wasn't like totally destroyed when he did it. His spirit was still active, and could even speak.

Ehhh, define "good fight".

My skill set in Star Wars has been designed over the years for specifically Revan. If its not about Revan, idgaf.

However, Vitiate was given ample time to prepare. Hell, they even had to battle Scourge literally RIGHT in front of the Emperor. He would be getting ready during that entire battle, unless he was stupid.

It was a joke.

carthage
The Emperor annihilates them in less than 5 seconds

DarthAnt66
edit: Since I honestly did every accolade and feat for Revan, I plan on becoming a Hero of Tython fanboy. I'm not like you people who can stick to numerous characters, I need a specific character, or in this case two now if I do decide to the Tython, to dedicate my life to. Any objections?

Nephthys
Drew said he couldn't use TP without prep, so he must have had to. thumb up

So its just another baseless assumption on your part then. Nice.

Then that is embarrassing as hell for Vitiate.
However, Luke in FOTJ did state it was extremely powerful in the Dark Side from the time of TOR.

I'll take that over you gits using it to toss out more feats.

I thought he said that about the Dark Temple.

There is no proof for that.

I've already proven it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I never said he didn't, but his fight against Revan is his best battle showings.

Strike Team ownage >>>

Perhaps because he depleted all that remained from collapsing the temple?
I'm not saying the TK feat isn't good, because it is very impressive, just he wasn't like totally destroyed when he did it. His spirit was still active, and could even speak.

And all that remained was barely anything, since he was exhausted from the fight and weakened before it even began. As I pointed out, Vitiate could barely even stand and after the HoT near-bisected him he actually couldn't stand. The fact that despite this he still had enough power to collapse the temple is a tremendous showing. Sidious is not going to shrug off a full powered Vitiate's TK.

Ehhh, define "good fight"

About as good as someone with 80% of the power of his opponent can give. Vader will be losing, but he won't be overwhelmed. Like Dooku vs Yoda or Bane vs Zannah, except with TK instead of lightsabers.

However, Vitiate was given ample time to prepare. Hell, they even had to battle Scourge literally RIGHT in front of the Emperor. He would be getting ready during that entire battle, unless he was stupid.

And Sidious was given ample time to prepare against the B team. He knew they were coming and had time to prep while they approached him. But he didn't need to prepare, just like Vitiate didn't need to either, since he was capable of wiping them out "easily."

DarthAnt66
Or the only logical. Why should we ignore what Drew said?

He said it about the planet in general on the ship.

You never provided me a quote from what I can recall.

That wasn't a fight though, it was lightning spam.

I never said Sidious couldnt shrug off a full powered Vitiate's TK. However I did say this is not full powered Vitiate's TK in this fight. Vitiate is not on a nexus. Vitiate does not have prep. Vitiate does not have time to charge up. With all these factors included, Vitiate is not entirely as impressive as you make him out to be.

I don't even Sidious could summon such a massive FLS in seconds. He was definitely preped. Sidious was only preped from like what, the 20 seconds since they landed? This is even assuming he was preped, while Drew said Vitiate really always is for TP.

Emperordmb
I'd like to point out that whether or not Luke said the planet or the temple was a nexus is irrelevant, as Vitiate's feats take place in the temple, which is on the planet.

DarthAnt66
So you are implying:
Temple Nexus amp + Planet amp?
I like it. thumb up

Nephthys
I'd like to point out that Luke said that over 3000 years after TOR took place.

DarthAnt66
And no one lived there since Vitiate besides a couple Rule of Two Sith.
Really shows how immense the nexus must have been if it carried through 1000s of years. However Revan also said it was a nexus in the book, when Scourge asked if Revan can predict what will happen next.

Nephthys
You can't possibly prove that.

Revan doesn't say that. If you're talking about 'we are walking into a time and a place of shadows' that is pretty obviously metaphorical.

DarthAnt66
The line before actually. "The Dark Side obscures my sight."

Nephthys
I guess Mace and Yoda were on a darkside nexus too when they said the same thing in the movies. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Emperordmb
I don't really like the nexus argument unless they were actively drawing from it.

I'm personally not going to use it from now on, unless they are actively tapping into it.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nephthys
I guess Mace and Yoda were on a darkside nexus too when they said the same thing in the movies. roll eyes (sarcastic)

That's because Sidious and Plagueis forcibly shifted the Force into darkness. All of the Jedi were losing their powers. Don't act like it's the same thing.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I don't really like the nexus argument unless they were actively drawing from it.

I'm personally not going to use it from now on, unless they are actively tapping into it.

The part where one denies canonical evidence to protect their favoritism is where I get irked. It was already silly when you denied the importance of a Nexus's amplification, and now you are denying that it exists to protect your fangirlish love of Bane. This actually really annoys me, Emperor, you've fallen so far.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NewGuy01
That's because Sidious and Plagueis forcibly shifted the Force into darkness. All of the Jedi were losing their powers. Don't act like it's the same thing.

I was being sarcastic. My point stands, that's not proof that the world was a nexus.

NewGuy01
What, you mean Dromund Kaas!? Didn't Kyle Katarn almost lose his mind from just stepping on the damn planet? XD

Nephthys
Over 3000 years later......

As of TOR an entire imperial civilization lived on it and suffered no ill effects.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NewGuy01
The part where one denies canonical evidence to protect their favoritism is where I get irked. It was already silly when you denied the importance of a Nexus's amplification, and now you are denying that it exists to protect your fangirlish love of Bane. This actually really annoys me, Emperor, you've fallen so far.
The instances you always cite in this argument are Kun's blasts, for which he has magical artifacts and it may behave differently against force wielders when not charged, Bane on Lehon, not performing a similar feat in DOE because he was either being suppressed, drugged and surrounded underground with explosives, or had nothing that big to topple, and Dooku on Vjun, which is honestly not that much more impressive than his fight on Geonosis, and this is even considering the fact that the effects of a nexus would be doubled considering that it supposedly hurts Yoda.

Bane also achieves the exact speed feat on Lehon and Korriban, despite how much stronger in the dark side Lehon is. And despite Drew's proclivity for stating power increases/decreases, he never says shit about nexus's passively altering one's power.

I really just don't see that much proof for nexus's passively increasing one's power by very much.

I'm curious about your hostility. Are you insulting me because you disagree with my views, or are you pissed because I left your forum after the other admins mocked me, trolled me, banned me, and continued to spam me with porn after I left? Because neither illicit such insulting.

The_Tempest
This thread makes me smile.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
We all figured.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by The_Tempest
This thread makes me smile.

Ur mom bro.

The_Tempest
whoa bro

Stealth Moose
fite me irl

The_Tempest
bro i'm like 8'9" and 457lbs. u can't handle it.

WildBantha88
bro i'm like 8'9" and 457lbs. u can't handle it. dude that just makes you sound like you have an eating disorder and you should probably have an intervention or goto therapy or something. Seriously im concerned for you

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by WildBantha88
goto therapy
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060224164934/starwars/images/2/2b/Gotofull.jpg

Stealth Moose
bro i'm like 8'9" and 457lbs. u can't handle it.

i know gorilla warfare and can snipe from 1000 miles away. ur days r numbrd.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lov0ebXIRn1qd9x6to1_500.gif

The_Tempest
bro i already came

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.