Darth Venamis vs Raskta Lsu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
This is amped Raskta fron the Tython duel

Force, sabers, all out

NewGuy01
Interesting, I think you got this idea from the post in the Bane vs Plagueis thread.

Well, considering she has the amp she had in the Tython duel, she's probably in the same speed tier as Venamis now, or at the very least near it. Both of them are masters of multiple forms, one has been described as a living weapon who killed more Sith than the thought bomb, and the other has been shown mixing and changing lightsaber styles mid-combat and was the Banite Sith Apprentice of Darth Tenebrous. Raskta was pushing back Bane in their duel (albeit with help) and Venamis was pushing back Plagueis in their duel.

However, Raskta is weak to Force Attacks, which Venamis is well capable of. He probably wins I guess.

Emperordmb
I actually agree with Newguy1 on this one. Ratska's success rate despite her glaring weakness in her force defense really speaks for her skills as a duelist, however it is still a present weakness, and one that a force wielder of Venamis's caliber should be capable of exploiting.

Q99
Raskta wins in lightsaber-only, though not without effort, but loses once force is in the picture.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I actually agree with Newguy1 on this one. Ratska's success rate despite her glaring weakness in her force defense really speaks for her skills as a duelist, however it is still a present weakness, and one that a force wielder of Venamis's caliber should be capable of exploiting.

thumb up

Nalaniel
Darth Venamis.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.