June 2003????? really...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
Is it true? Does KOTOR come out for x box in June of this year?????....or has it been pushed back yet again?

Captain REX
Pushed back to July 2348...oops, my mistake, July 2003. big grin

Comes to PC in the fall. sad

Julie
oh that was cruel.......funny but cruel.......thank you

Captain REX
Your welcome. big grin

yerssot
be glad it's available at PC afterall
though imho, you should buy JA instead

Captain REX
Yes, I'm looking forward to JA. Actually, I'm looking forward to both. KOTOR the lesser, though.

Not that I'll be able to play it as soon as it's out. My dad is making me save up for a better video card, because JO whitewashed our comp. mad

yerssot
an official product messing up a comp? are you sure?

Captain REX
Nope, it was just the card. A weak one. I can probably play it but my dad doesn't want to take the computer out again.

Julie
yea that wouldn't be a good thing.....save the comp

Captain REX
It wouldn't kill it, but he doesn't want to take it to be repaired.

yerssot
buy a new one, put it in yourself

Captain REX
Actually, my dad would need to put it in, but I am buying it myself. It's $180 though.

yerssot
nice smile
it's not difficult putting it in, so shouldn't be a problem

Captain REX
Yep, but I'm not good with installing stuff into my comp. I'd probably blow it up or something... eek!

yerssot
possible, though tricky wink

Julie
yeahhhhhh....games and the time to play games....and the money to buy them!!!!!!!!!!!......everything is going good...for now

yerssot
could be better, could be fall 2003 smile

Julie
I called a video game store and was told that KOTOR actually should release July 16th.....un at least I think it was July...that means I only have half a summer to play it before school starts

yerssot
yes, X-box
PC is still for fall 2003

Julie
is that what you're going to get it for, Yerssot,....the PC

yerssot
I don't have an x-box, so I need to get it for pc wink

always get stuff for PC, no console

Julie
that's too bad......only b./c I'm impatient and my comp is very slow and console c\games load rather quickly

yerssot
of course, but my comp is fast wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.