Serra Keto vs Ven Zallow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Serra Keto from Episode III video game
(she has cut scenes that give her actual feats. She flung a heavy object at Darth Vader then ran into a long hallway. When they emerged from the hallway she was pushing Darth Vader back and nearly cut his head off but she missed and cut the piller behind him instead and he crushed her under the piller)

Vs

Ven Zallow

Battle takes place in the Jedi Temples Main hall

who wins who dies?

PTforthewin
Wrong forum dickass

Emperordmb
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Wrong forum dickass
OMG... the fail here is so amusing LOL.

PTforthewin
Oh geez sorry I thought I was in the expanded universe forum

WildBantha88
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Oh geez sorry I thought I was in the expanded universe forum Your just looking for an excuse to hate on someone.

Emperordmb
I find it the most funny because he has made that exact mistake he wrongly accused you of, numerous times.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I find it the most funny because he has made that exact mistake he wrongly accused you of, numerous times. I know lol

PTforthewin
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Your just looking for an excuse to hate on someone. not really

WildBantha88
Anyways im torn here, Neither character has many force feets and each was able to match a very high level lightsaber duelist in a duel. Im Tempted to say Ven since he matched Malgus for longer but it looked like Serra was getting the upper hand on Vader in the second half of there fight.

PTforthewin
Serra Keto wins, she have vader a tough fight plus, she's a shawty

WildBantha88
She wins because she looks exactly like the sexiest jedi to ever live

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t595057.html

PTforthewin
Originally posted by WildBantha88
She wins because she looks exactly like the sexiest jedi to ever live

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t595057.html exactly what I just said

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.