Jaden Korr VS Waaanakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Anakin from AOTC vs Jaden Korr (End Game)

FreshestSlice
Jaden in Jedi Academy isn't really that powerful even end game. So if you're asking if the actually trained Jedi prodigy would fair against a 14 year old who beat up his best friend to be knighted, I'd give it to Anakin. Despite his whining.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Jaden in Jedi Academy isn't really that powerful even end game. So if you're asking if the actually trained Jedi prodigy would fair against a 14 year old who beat up his best friend to be knighted, I'd give it to Anakin. Despite his whining. not that powerful? He defeated more experienced duelists at the age of 13 and even defeated the spirit of marka ragnos

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by PTforthewin
not that powerful? He defeated more experienced duelists at the age of 13 and even defeated the spirit of marka ragnos
Anakin is pretty experienced in the EU by that point, and I'm guessing that's in play here. Jaden however has experience beating dudes with lightsabers, no training and no actual power, his best friend, a girl just as inexperienced as he is, Tavian, someone who lost to Kyle while he was not even at full power, and the deteriorating Spirit of a millennia old sith spectre, which are much weaker than they actually where in life. Not only that, but it looks as if Ragnos was not even fully restored when he possess Tavian's already weakened body, which he then destroys himself, making it an honorary corpse. Jaden's not really that impressive. By this point anyway.

PTforthewin
Anakin is pretty experienced in the EU by that point, and I'm guessing that's in play here. Jaden however has experience beating dudes with lightsabers, no training and no actual power, his best friend, a girl just as inexperienced as he is, Tavian, someone who lost to Kyle while he was not even at full power, and the deteriorating Spirit of a millennia old sith spectre, which are much weaker than they actually where in life. Not only that, but it looks as if Ragnos was not even fully restored when he possess Tavian's already weakened body, which he then destroys himself, making it an honorary corpse. Jaden's not really that impressive. By this point anyway. in the darkside ending he beat kyle

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by PTforthewin
in the darkside ending he beat kyle
No he doesn't. It's pretty clear that Kyle actually defeats Jaden, but Jaden grabs for the Scepter and blasts him by surprise. I don't even think Jaden had his lightsaber anymore.

PTforthewin
No he doesn't. It's pretty clear that Kyle actually defeats Jaden, but Jaden grabs for the Scepter and blasts him by surprise. I don't even think Jaden had his lightsaber anymore. whatever, I liked the darkside ending more

DarthAnt66
No he doesn't. It's pretty clear that Kyle actually defeats Jaden, but Jaden grabs for the Scepter and blasts him by surprise. I don't even think Jaden had his lightsaber anymore.
Just ignore him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.