Sora Bulq and Grievous ROTS vs. Satele Shan and Darth Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

Malak is unamped

Emperordmb
Team two has greater force powers by a good margin so I give them the win on this one.

Stasis field sounds like the trump against Grievous.

carthage
Bulq was relentless in fighting Windu, I don't think she'd get the opportunity to use them. I think the fight would be dependent on if unamped Malak could kill Grievous, but yeah I can totally see team 2 winning.

I just dont think Satele could take Bulq for long.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by carthage
Bulq was relentless in fighting Windu, I don't think she'd get the opportunity to use them. I think the fight would be dependent on if unamped Malak could kill Grievous, but yeah I can totally see team 2 winning.

I just dont think Satele could take Bulq for long.
Well that's the thing, I think Malak would dispatch Grievous easily, because Grievous has no defense against a Stasis field.

carthage
Grievous is also a relentless fighter, which is why I paired him with Bulq. Good point though, Malak would have to gain some distance from him though.

DarthAnt66
Malak is said to be better at his saber skill then Force abilities, he could easily hold his own against Grievous until he can use TK or Stasis.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
If malak can dispatch grevious off the bat with stasis field, he may solo.

Nephthys
Originally posted by carthage
Bulq was relentless in fighting Windu, I don't think she'd get the opportunity to use them.

That didn't stop Windu from beating him with the Force. erm

Based
Satele solos.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Malak is said to be better at his saber skill then Force abilities, he could easily hold his own against Grievous until he can use TK or Stasis.

The same passage said Malak was a better duelist than Revan, which you also completely ignore. Just pointing that out~ stick out tongue

DarthAnt66
I don't *ignore it*, it is simply not eligible to use. It is contradicted by the KOTORCG and Plagueis novel.

Nephthys
I think Malak was more skilled and focused on dueling. But Revan was probably overall superior with a lightsaber just through being more powerful. As evidenced by Revan ultimately cutting off Malaks jaw in a fight.

NewGuy01
It's not contradicted at all, though, you just want it to be.

EDIT: What do you mean in the Plagueis novel btw?

DarthAnt66

Nephthys
Enough with the precognition dude.

DarthAnt66
Says the one who uses TP to win every Vitiate fight.

Revan "can predict the path of a battle several seconds, sometimes even minutes in advance, by gauging their opponent's fighting style, heart rate, and there movements in combat."

NewGuy01
As I've said a few thousand times, Revan ending the battle with a lightsaber blow does not mean he didn't use the Force to gain the advantage against Malak, dude.

DarthAnt66
It said lightsaber duel bro, not force battle.

NewGuy01
Bane vs Raskta/co. would also be classified as a lightsaber duel. Bane gained the advantage through his Force powers regardless, despite initially being driven back by Rastka's superior bladework.

Again, the one and only reason Malak being Revan's superior as a duelist is contradicted is because you want it to be.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Again, the one and only reason Malak being Revan's superior as a duelist is contradicted is because you want it to be.
Actually, it works in favor for me either way.
Malak>Revan in sabers: Shows Revan can defeat opponents that are better lightsaber duelists through precognition and force pushes.

Revan>Malak in sabers: Shows Revan can defeat very skilled lightsaber duelists in duels without the use of telekinesis.

WildBantha88
Satele crushs Grievous with a gesture and then the team kicks sora bulqs ass

Emperordmb
I stick by my view that that was tactical ingenuity rather than precog. Especially considering how he "gauges" his opponents' fighting style, heart rate, and movements.

WildBantha88
All of the doesn't matter, Satele can remove Grievous from the fight at her leisure vie crushing him win the force

NewGuy01
Good job ignoring the actual post. Again.

DarthAnt66
Because I know there is no point trying to argue with you on it anymore, we have had this debate for a while now. +

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.