Anti-Gravity Technology

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Anti-Gravity technology already exists and the U.s military has confirmed it.

Basicly its done by creating a positive ion charge in front of the aircraft with a negative one behind it, the difference being 15 million volts. This creates and anti gravity field where the vehicle can move unaffected by the environment in any direction think able. The Anti-gravity field also makes it extremely difficult to detect.

So what do you guys think about all this?

Oneness
No, that will give you a clean, mega-powerful nuclear detonation.

The production of sparticles is impossible. Much less anti-gravity, that's generating dark energy from breaking down sparticles into a different kind of energy.

Oneness
As for what can shrink (reverse entropy/super-gravity) expand (entropy/antri-gravity) space-time, this gravity-warping effect you speak of, the production of sparticles (super-particles) is far beyond technological know-how and unfathomably out of reach for the human mind (not so sure about Strong AI). Much less anti-gravity, that's generating dark energy from breaking down sparticles into a different kind of energy.

Anti-gravity could take us anywhere instantly, in theory you'll get a Warp Drive from Star Trek.

WildBantha88
First off, the explanation I gave as to how it works was just lightly glossing the surface. The process also includes mercury although I didn't read how. But what you are talking about is expanding space-time to warp gravity. This aircraft simply moves unaffected by gravity, also the environment, so frictionless movement un effected by wind, rain, ect. Basically it operates like a shuttle would in space, only in earths atmosphere. And on that note, this technology would make breaking free of earths atmosphere much simpler making space travel much easier and cost effective. Also your argument against this matter is to no avail since the military has come out and said, this technology exists and we have fitted B-2 bombers with this technology

Lord Lucien
Source?

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Source?

http://inmyheadcuznuts.tk

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Anti-Gravity technology already exists and the U.s military has confirmed it.

Basicly its done by creating a positive ion charge in front of the aircraft with a negative one behind it, the difference being 15 million volts. This creates and anti gravity field where the vehicle can move unaffected by the environment in any direction think able. The Anti-gravity field also makes it extremely difficult to detect.

So what do you guys think about all this?

What?! No. Whatever you read was wrong. If it was true, then the sun would explode. To the sun, 15 million volts is nothing.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by WildBantha88
First off, the explanation I gave as to how it works was just lightly glossing the surface. The process also includes mercury although I didn't read how. But what you are talking about is expanding space-time to warp gravity. This aircraft simply moves unaffected by gravity, also the environment, so frictionless movement un effected by wind, rain, ect. Basically it operates like a shuttle would in space, only in earths atmosphere. And on that note, this technology would make breaking free of earths atmosphere much simpler making space travel much easier and cost effective. Also your argument against this matter is to no avail since the military has come out and said, this technology exists and we have fitted B-2 bombers with this technology Is this what you're talking about?

Robtard
http://www.drboylan.com/xplanes2.html

"At this time, I am aware of the existence of 12 kinds of special-technology advanced aerospace platforms , all incorporating antigravity technology in some form." -end snip

"The Stealth Bomber has navigation and guidance systems directed by a classified Artificial Intelligence (AI) program. This AI is exotic, involving the connecting together of PCR-copied extraterrestrial brain tissue cells with advanced integrated circuits to fashion hybrid living “neuro chips”. -end snip

" In addition the F-22 has antigravity field propulsion capability, which is exercised selectively by the pilot who is in mental connection with the AI guidance system, which activates the antigravity propulsion as needed in coordination with the F-22's conventional jet engine thrust, to effect the maneuvering of the F-22 Raptor. I have personally witnessed a F-22 stop on its tail in mid-air and dance slowly and gently about without regard for gravity’s pull."-end snip

"Wolf had also disclosed to me that the U.S. has a small station on the Moon, and a tiny observation post on Mars" -end snip

You know it's all true cos he has a "PhD" after his name.

Megatom
Please fill me in for what I may be missing in my knowledge, but did the military discover the graviton and keep that secret from the scientific community? Is this technology that allows levitation in a gravitational field or is it actually antigravity? Because creating a 15 million volt difference shouldn't do ANYTHING with gravity. That's like the electric potential of a lightning bolt, so I really don't get how this is causing antigravity. BTW I have a hypothesis that the graviton is basically a bubble relating uncertainty (not going to say anything else till I finish and publish it).

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Robtard
http://www.drboylan.com/xplanes2.html

"At this time, I am aware of the existence of 12 kinds of special-technology advanced aerospace platforms , all incorporating antigravity technology in some form." -end snip

"The Stealth Bomber has navigation and guidance systems directed by a classified Artificial Intelligence (AI) program. This AI is exotic, involving the connecting together of PCR-copied extraterrestrial brain tissue cells with advanced integrated circuits to fashion hybrid living “neuro chips”. -end snip

" In addition the F-22 has antigravity field propulsion capability, which is exercised selectively by the pilot who is in mental connection with the AI guidance system, which activates the antigravity propulsion as needed in coordination with the F-22's conventional jet engine thrust, to effect the maneuvering of the F-22 Raptor. I have personally witnessed a F-22 stop on its tail in mid-air and dance slowly and gently about without regard for gravity’s pull."-end snip

"Wolf had also disclosed to me that the U.S. has a small station on the Moon, and a tiny observation post on Mars" -end snip

You know it's all true cos he has a "PhD" after his name. Wow, the guy never heard of thrust vectoring.

Megatom
Oh yeah, I'm also doubtful the person and website are credible. Even if the person who reports the news seems like an actual credible doctor, that doesn't mean that is actually the case. I read a news story a while back about a girl with pyrokinetic powers who had supposedly been confirmed by some doctor in her area. As much as I would like to believe that (since it sounds awesome) it was only on non-credible websites with no world recognition or serious evidence to back it up, so yeah. I'm sure antigravity may be possible in the future though.

Robtard
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Wow, the guy never heard of thrust vectoring.

TVC is something the government made up to try and hide that they're using alien brain cells in the planes. Proof is there; open your eyes!

Mindship
Money for nothin'? Chicks for free?

I want my Mtv.

Megatom
I'm going to also say that for the future, you or anyone else should be careful about sharing ideas which actually work. I don't think this allows antigravity, but if it does, you sharing this basic concept allows the growing population of aspiring mad scientists such as myself to take your ideas and figure out the rest, effectively cheating off of you and building my own antigravity drive... if it only worked as you said and if I had enough voltage to experiment!!!

Bardock42
Originally posted by Megatom
I'm going to also say that for the future, you or anyone else should be careful about sharing ideas which actually work. I don't think this allows antigravity, but if it does, you sharing this basic concept allows the growing population of aspiring mad scientists such as myself to take your ideas and figure out the rest, effectively cheating off of you and building my own antigravity drive... if it only worked as you said and if I had enough voltage to experiment!!!

Oh, I get it....that's actually pretty good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.