Silver Surfer vs Star Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Galactus is coming to eat planets in Star Wars Universe.

Planets to be eaten are

Hoth, Endor, Tatooine, Coruscant

Can the Republic stop the Surfer

0mega Spawn
No

quanchi112
Nah. After the Surfer wins he high fives Khan who also annihilated the Jedi scum. They both share tales of boredom over the relative ease in which this was achieved.

Robtard, focusisachump, Sadako, and Darth power are all seen sobbing in the background claiming force choke wins every time.

DARTH POWER
Surfer wipes out the Jedi Council, but not before he has a laugh watching Yoda force crush Khan's balls.

Btw nice bait thread Retard.

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
Nah. After the Surfer wins he high fives Khan who also annihilated the Jedi scum. They both share tales of boredom over the relative ease in which this was achieved.

Robtard, focusisachump, Sadako, and Darth power are all seen sobbing in the background claiming force choke wins every time.

Cross-thread-crying laughing out loud We have made you achieve a level of butt-hurt never thought achievable before.

Lestov16
Especially hilarious how he mentions Sadako, who hasn't been on in months IIRC. Quan's colon must feel like Krakatoa with all that butthurt.

Robtard
Originally posted by Lestov16
Especially hilarious how he mentions Sadako, who hasn't been on in months IIRC. Quan's colon must feel like Krakatoa with all that butthurt.

Sadako hasn't posted in about a year, maybe more. So it seems Sadako's abuse has scarred Quanchi's pysche more than anyone else.

Lestov16
LOL Quan is the epitome of the no-life butthurt retard internet troll. He's the guy Jenkins on South Park was a parody (and more successful version) of.

dadudemon
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Surfer wipes out the Jedi Council, but not before he has a laugh watching Yoda force crush Khan's balls.

crylaugh

Force jiggle.

StealthRanger
Star Wars making Time Immemorial and quanchi asshurt enough to post spite threads against it?

Yep

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Star Wars making Time Immemorial and quanchi asshurt enough to post spite threads against it?

Yep

Apparently the Jedi can destroy anyone now including Sylar and Peter, Superman, Hulk and everyone else, so why not make it interesting.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Cross-thread-crying laughing out loud We have made you achieve a level of butt-hurt never thought achievable before. Looks like it rattles you when the Jedi lose just as I thought. Thanks for proving this hurts you.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
LOL Quan is the epitome of the no-life butthurt retard internet troll. He's the guy Jenkins on South Park was a parody (and more successful version) of. Go to the kitchen quickly. I have this awful feeling you're mom tied herself to the microwave again.

WildBantha88
Jar Jar annoys the Silver Surfer so much that he commits suiside

Time Immemorial
How can Silver Surfer not be restrained with the force but apparently Thor can?

StealthRanger
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Apparently the Jedi can destroy anyone now including Sylar and Peter, Superman, Hulk and everyone else, so why not make it interesting.

http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff412/King-Hopper/Reaction%20Images/Dandy3.jpg

Time Immemorial
So force hold, choke, Tk works on Thor but not on Silver Surfer. Interesting...considering Thor has way more feats and screen showings...

StealthRanger
http://i.imgur.com/g1v3x.jpg

NemeBro
How can Silver Surfer not be restrained with the force but apparently Thor can? Surfer is much more powerful than Thor.

Both would rape the Jedi mind you.

DTM
Surfer to my knowledge doesnt breath, he doesnt have internal organs, his insides are pure cosmic energy, so a Force Choke wouldnt do anything to him, as if he doesnt breath, choking him is useless. Thor on the other hand is organic, he has lungs, he breathes, so a strong enough constriction on his throat should choke him out, just as it would with any other organic being.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DTM
Surfer to my knowledge doesnt breath, he doesnt have internal organs, his insides are pure cosmic energy, so a Force Choke wouldnt do anything to him, as if he doesnt breath, choking him is useless. Thor on the other hand is organic, he has lungs, he breathes, so a strong enough constriction on his throat should choke him out, just as it would with any other organic being. laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by DTM
Surfer to my knowledge doesnt breath, he doesnt have internal organs, his insides are pure cosmic energy, so a Force Choke wouldnt do anything to him, as if he doesnt breath, choking him is useless. Thor on the other hand is organic, he has lungs, he breathes, so a strong enough constriction on his throat should choke him out, just as it would with any other organic being.

Surfer was a humanoid being before his transformation.

Going from the film, he seemed organic when the doctor injected him with drugs.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by DTM

Actually Thor can breath in space and off earth worlds..

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Surfer was a humanoid being before his transformation.

Going from the film, he seemed organic when the doctor injected him with drugs.

He was in his mortal form as he told his friends on why he could not fight the destroyer.

DTM
Yes, I know Thor can breath off world, but thats just it, he breathes, hes organic, hes alive. Surfer I dont believe is organic, and is fully powered by the Power Cosmic. Least thats how I see it.

I always took Surfer to be more durable overall than Thor. Thor has advantages over Surfer, as I believe Surfer has over Thor.

DTM
As for this match up, Id say the only thing that would be able to cause some serious damage to Surfer would be the Death Stars Superlaser, which isnt equipped to target such a small, fast target.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by DTM
Yes, I know Thor can breath off world, but thats just it, he breathes, hes organic, hes alive. Surfer I dont believe is organic, and is fully powered by the Power Cosmic. Least thats how I see it.

I always took Surfer to be more durable overall than Thor. Thor has advantages over Surfer, as I believe Surfer has over Thor.

Well Thor was being stuck with needles in his mortal form, and Silver Surfer was being stuck with needles without his board, so its safe to assume without their powers they are in essence, mortal..

I don't know what Surfer did to prove he is more durable then Thor though?

The Spleen
Galactus is coming to eat planets in Star Wars Universe.

Planets to be eaten are

Hoth, Endor, Tatooine, Coruscant

Can the Republic stop the Surfer Man, you really hate SW, dont you?

God Cloth Seiya
Spleen admits defeat

The Spleen
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Spleen admits defeat What defeat? Defeat would be if I debated a SW victory then was proven wrong. This thread is epic spite, created by a cockroach who hates SW.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by The Spleen
Man, you really hate SW, dont you?

No, you pat yourself for "proven" jedi can defeat anyone in marvel and dc universe. So keep on going.

quanchi112
Man, you really hate SW, dont you? Maybe it is justified to counteract your obsessive and illogical love of the franchise.

Believing Dooku beats Thor is so hilariously wrong who knows where to start with you.

Time Immemorial
What defeat? Defeat would be if I debated a SW victory then was proven wrong. This thread is epic spite, created by a cockroach who hates SW.

The entire republic vs silver surfer. I don't see the spite. If the jedi can handle Thor and Loki according to you and your pack of jedi friends, how could they not handle SS, who has less screen feats and strength and durability then Thor. I actually like star wars, I don't like people thinking jedi can eradicate everyone in the universe like the fanboys think.

TheVaultDweller
Surfer looks at them all quizzically before obliterating them.

The Spleen
The entire republic vs silver surfer. I don't see the spite. If the jedi can handle Thor and Loki according to you and your pack of jedi friends, how could they not handle SS, who has less screen feats and strength and durability then Thor. I actually like star wars, I don't like people thinking jedi can eradicate everyone in the universe like the fanboys think. Sidious involved?

God Cloth Seiya
Surfer defeated Galactus

Galactus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Star wars

The Spleen
If Sidious/Palpatine is involved, then.......well.....

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Force_Storm_%28wormhole%29

God Cloth Seiya
Its movies not comics. If you want to use comics, Galactus solos 10000000000000000000000000000000x times over before breaking a sweat.

The Spleen
Impediment revised the MVF rules as of recent. We can include other forms of media as long as one of the combatants is movie based.

God Cloth Seiya
Then silver surfer Solos 1000000000000000x before breaking a sweat. I suggest you change your mind about using comics.

The Spleen
Maybe, I'm just talking here.

Silent Master
You're misinterpreting what Imp said, this thread is about the movie versions so you can only use movie feats. If you want to use comic feats then you'll have to start a new thread.

The Spleen
Nah, the OP does not say movie versions only.

God Cloth Seiya
If you wanna use comics its your own grave.

The Spleen
K, Force Storm, counter?

God Cloth Seiya
Destroys the solar system at MFTL speeds. And he has resisted TP and TK from much powerful people.

Counter?

WildBantha88
Destroys the solar system at MFTL speeds. And he has resisted TP and TK from much powerful people.

Counter? oh can I join in?

God Cloth Seiya
Sure

WildBantha88
Okay force drain, drain the life from you to replenish the life in the user, Counter?

God Cloth Seiya
Silver surfer has countered life drain before and from more powerful opponents.

WildBantha88
Death fields, large bubbles of dark energy that turns anything it touches into lifeless husks

God Cloth Seiya
Silver surfer has created and destroyed black holes. And surfer has taken shots from galactus. Galactus > death fields

WildBantha88
Okay Murr Talisban, An artifact that empowers force wielders to to mutate living things into rackghoul monsters. Can he resist mutation?

God Cloth Seiya
Yes he has

WildBantha88
very well Decintigration via tendrils of darkness?

God Cloth Seiya
Disintegration is useless against surfer.

WildBantha88
How so?

God Cloth Seiya
Resisted it from galactus's heralds. He's only been disintegrated once and healed himself from it.

WildBantha88
Okay Midichlorian manipulation. Forcing his cells to override there nature life cycles, basically willing him to die

Impediment
Spite City.

SW has no chance.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Impediment
Spite City.

SW has no chance. Shhh this is fun, were subjecting Silver surfer to force powers to see if any of them would work

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Okay Midichlorian manipulation. Forcing his cells to override there nature life cycles, basically willing him to die He resisted getting his molecules being manipulated.

WildBantha88
Anyways the last card I have. The ones of Mortis, Gods of the force, immortal, nearly impenetrable, most powerful beings in the starwars mythos. The only beings who can challenge them are themselves. all the powers I just mention were done by sith, The Son is by far stronger than any sith, The daughter is equel to the Son, The Father is stronger than both of them and the Mother I would say is around the fathers level. There powers were never really explored to much cept for Abeloth. But if anyone stands a chance against SS its them

God Cloth Seiya
He delivers solar system busting to his face.

WildBantha88
SS would probably still win, The Ones of Mortis have hella family matters to deal with before they fight anyone. The Son is always fighting the Daughter and trying to kill The Father. The Fathers always trying to stop them from fighting, and the Mother is trying to kill all of them. Lol dysfunctional ass family

DrDeadpool
He delivers solar system busting to his face.

If it's comic silver surfer, he can deliver more!

WildBantha88
That poor solar system sad

God Cloth Seiya
So I think we can say Surfer solos now.

WildBantha88
oh yea he does

Time Immemorial
Spleen never had any arguments. Pathetic

The Spleen
Spleen never had any arguments. Pathetic What's pethetic is the following:

1: I never claimed that SW wins, in fact I said just the opposite.

2: Your pathetic need to follow me around and try to measure up to me. You can't, you never will. I>>>>>>>>>>>>you, all day, every day.

Time Immemorial
What's pethetic is the following:

1: I never claimed that SW wins, in fact I said just the opposite.

2: Your pathetic need to follow me around and try to measure up to me. You can't, you never will. I>>>>>>>>>>>>you, all day, every day.

Except you never won a debate you been in since you got thrown out.

The Spleen
Except you never won a debate you been in since you got thrown out. Lol, see? Trying to measure up to me. It's cute.

Sad, but cute.

Time Immemorial
Lol, see? Trying to measure up to me. It's cute.

Sad, but cute.

Its sad when you troll the night night with baseless claims.

Mindship
So I think we can say Surfer solos now. Based on a recommendation, he does so with this tune emanating from his board on all EM frequencies (skip to 2:40 for shorter version):

watch?v=RAzTIKoF8rA

The Spleen
Its sad when you troll the night night with baseless claims. What's a night night?

Time Immemorial
What's a night night?

Means good night.

You lost this one.

The Spleen
Means good night.

You lost this one. You need to work on your grammar. You weren't telling me good night, you typed the word twice and didn't realize it.

Time Immemorial
You need to work on your grammar. You weren't telling me good night, you typed the word twice and didn't realize it.

I'll make sure to look out for all your grammar, spelling and punctuation inaccuracies from now on as well and call you out for everyone one.

The Spleen
I'll make sure to look out for all your grammar, spelling and punctuation inaccuracies from now on as well and call you out for everyone one. Stop trying to measure up to me, it will never happen.

I>>>>>>>>>>>>>You. In my sleep.

Time Immemorial
Stop trying to measure up to me, it will never happen.

I>>>>>>>>>>>>>You. In my sleep.

Nah your nothing of what you used to be.

The Spleen
Nah your nothing of what you used to be. You're, not your. Your is possessive. As in "Your face."

Time Immemorial
You still dodging, you can't come up with a real debate as usual.

The Spleen
You still dodging, you can't come up with a real debate as usual. You're, not you. You're is a combination of you and are. You are dodging, see?

Time Immemorial
You're, not you. You're is a combination of you and are. You are dodging, see?

So who wins?

The Spleen
So who wins? Surfer obviously.

Time Immemorial
Surfer obviously.

Why?

The Spleen
Why? Because he is literally on a whole different level, dude. I assume we are talking movies only here?

Time Immemorial
Because he is literally on a whole different level, dude. I assume we are talking movies only here?

Movies only.

The Spleen
Movies only. Surfer.

Time Immemorial
Surfer.

Force Hold, Why not?

StealthRanger
Time Immemorial trying desperately to mock SW debaters along with his anit-SW vandetta is amusing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbIR51_J_qY

Time Immemorial
Time Immemorial trying desperately to mock SW debaters along with his anit-SW vandetta is amusing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbIR51_J_qY

Please come up with a real debate rather then trolling.

It's vendetta, not vandetta

Reported btw.

StealthRanger
You seem frustrated. Not my fault Star Wars gets to you to the point where you create deliberate spite threads and mock arguments for it as well as mock a character's morality after called out for lowballing it as much as CBR or SpaceBattles

Keep it up, you might become another quanchi/Raigen/Phenom in due time

quanchi112
You seem frustrated. Not my fault Star Wars gets to you to the point where you create deliberate spite threads and mock arguments for it as well as mock a character's morality after called out for lowballing it as much as CBR or SpaceBattles

Keep it up, you might become another quanchi/Raigen/Phenom in due time Calm down.

Time Immemorial

Keep it up, you might become another quanchi/Raigen/Phenom in due time

You guys bit off more then you can chew, I started with a base line fights and jedi fanboys went nuts saying they could beat Hulk, Superman and the whole other lot, you brought it upon yourselves.

The Spleen

Keep it up, you might become another quanchi/Raigen/Phenom in due time laughing

StealthRanger
Rubbish and you know it. You thought Redshirt level beings like Klingons could take SW high tiers like Anakin, lowballed Star Wars then got asshurt and then when people violated your preconcieved notions of the verse, you put them against characters they had no chance against. Try as you might, playing the victim won't work

But keep at your vendetta, your tears are delicious

The Spleen
Rubbish and you know it. You thought Redshirt level beings like Klingons could take SW high tiers like Anakin, lowballed Star Wars then got asshurt and then when people violated your preconcieved notions of the verse, you put them against characters they had no chance against. Try as you might, playing the victim won't work

But keep at your vendetta, your tears are delicious I don't think he is butthurt, I am questioning his level of intelligence. I sincerely hope he is just pretending to be so stupid.

Time Immemorial

But keep at your vendetta, your tears are delicious

Victim? You guys went crazy with wild claims then started lying about screen feats. "Yea Jedi can kill Superman"

Please

StealthRanger
Cite where this happened :maybe

Speaking of trolling

>accuses me of trolling for notifying his anti-SW behavior
>creates a blatant spite thread
>acts like this thread isn't trolling

However you operate I guess :distracted

The Spleen
Victim? You guys went crazy with wild claims then started lying about screen feats. "Yea Jedi can kill Superman"

Please It depends on which version of Superman you mean. Most of the time, nah, they can't.

Time Immemorial
Cite where this happened :maybe

Speaking of trolling

>accuses me of trolling for notifying his anti-SW behavior
>creates a blatant spite thread
>acts like this thread isn't trolling

However you operate I guess :distracted

Thor has greater screen feats then SS. Now SS wins and Thor loses, debate or shut up.

StealthRanger
Silver Surfer has better feats than Thor, actually

Never argued Jedi could beat Thor or SS

Nah, no point in debating an obvious spite thread

Time Immemorial
Silver Surfer has better feats than Thor, actually

Never argued Jedi could beat Thor or SS

Nah, no point in debating an obvious spite thread

So Thor can be restrained by the force, but not silver surfer, logic>fail

The Spleen
So Thor can be restrained by the force, but not silver surfer, logic>fail Surfer can like phase through buildings and stuff.....

Time Immemorial
Surfer can like phase through buildings and stuff.....

So how can he phase through the force?

The Spleen
So how can he phase through the force? Infinity facepalm.

Time Immemorial
Infinity facepalm.

Exactly, you lost

The Spleen
Exactly, you lost Did I now?

The Spleen
Says the person who is so butthurt in the Thor threads he created a spite thread.

Time Immemorial
You lost. Sorry.

The Spleen
Says the person who is so butthurt in the Thor threads he created a spite thread.

Time Immemorial
You lost both sides of the argument.

The Spleen
Did I now?

Time Immemorial
Did I now?

Yep.

The Spleen
Interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.