Superman (Man of Steel) vs. Issei Hyoudou (Highschool DxD)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
just like title says.

2 scenarios: 1. Issei is in Balance Breaker.
scenario 2: Issei is in his Crimson Cardinal Queen mode.

speed equalized for both fights.

how does this go?

wakkawakkawakka
Based of the anime and minor knowledge I have of the DxD novels, I think Issei would solidly win both rounds. Oh and are you including Issei's version of Dividing Gear in his Balance Breaker because that makes this all the more easier for him.

Although round 2 might be tricky due to his lack of mastery of the Promotion but he should still have more than enough power to beat Superman.

danteiscool
No. Dividing gear not allowed. Figured it might be too much.

Honestly though, I think it'd be more of an even fight given Superman's feats in the movie so he should have a good chance against balance breaker Issei at least.

God Cloth Seiya
Iseei wins

danteiscool
God Cloth Seiya: how exactly?

God Cloth Seiya
Well from what I heard he is currently a star buster. I haven't finished it yet but those are the rumors I heard.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by danteiscool
No. Dividing gear not allowed. Figured it might be too much.

Honestly though, I think it'd be more of an even fight given Superman's feats in the movie so he should have a good chance against balance breaker Issei at least.

Okay I figured. However for the Balance Breaker round, depending on which point he's using it(for instance the first 5 novels) then Supes actually has a shot of winning if he can beat him fast enough. Afterall the power-count usually went back to 0 whenever Issei was solidly tagged.

Yeah he would have a decent chance against Balance Breaker but Cardinal Queen Promotion is a bit much at the moment.

danteiscool
Yeah, this Issei from when he was fighting Vali for the balance breaker scenario. For the CCQ one though, that's volume 10 Issei. Sorry for not specifying.

God Cloth Seiya: just where in the world did you hear that untrue rumor?

God Cloth Seiya
Sites

Besides won't he increase his strength every 10 seconds?

danteiscool
just what sites? because he isn't anywhere near starbuster.

yeah, his power can double every 10 seconds, but there is a limit to how much power he can hold and against fast characters, 10 seconds is a long time.

wakkawakkawakka
Furthermore if Issei draisn his power he has to reset his power to base, Supes could get a win if he catches Issei while trying to power up again. However with Balance Breaker master I believe Issei can power up a will which negates that weakness.

CCQ might still be too much but the instability of it gives Supes a slight chance.

danteiscool
yeah, Issei can do that, but it requires a strong will in order to boost multiple times without waiting 10 seconds in between. like he did when Vali's half-dimension would've halved the girls' boobs.

also the massive stamina drain it has on Issei. If Superman can outlast him until Issei runs out of juice, then it's more or less his win since he'll be too tired to fight anymore.

Werewolf582
Superman will most likely hold back in the beginning since he would never go full force against a regular human. He will most likely keep telling him surrender. This will allow Issei to build up power.

danteiscool
probably not, given that we have no idea how Superman from Man of Steel would react to fighting humanoid people (Issei is a devil, after all).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.