Darth Traya Vs Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
The powerful sith lord and leader of the sith triumvirate Vs the sith emperor, both in their prime( meaning end of KoTOR 2 kreia and end of HoT story Vitiate)
Lightsabers
Force Powers
All-out
on the planet. Malachor V(Trayus core)
who wins?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lol

DarthAnt66
Zez-Kai Ell solos.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Fated Xtasy
you jackasses

DarthAnt66
Love you. :*

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Darth Traya reads the future, tells Vitiate he'll die someday, Vitiate flips his shit, Traya drains him.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Love you. :* http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/nope_girl.gif
ILLEGAL! HALP I NEEDZ AN ADULT

Emperordmb
I'm going with Vitiate. His force powers impress me more and I don't think Traya has anything she can hurt him with.

Based
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm going with Vitiate. His force powers impress me more and I don't think Traya has anything she can hurt him with.

The almighty giga drain.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Based
BASED on what? hahahahaha im so ****ing clever

Emperordmb
The almighty giga drain.
I doubt that would be very effective on Vitiate. The ritual did interesting things to him.

Based
If I had to bet on people that wouldn't be affected then I would definitely choose Vitiate. But he's not a guaranteed force wound so until it's proven he's susceptible to being force drained.

Emperordmb
If I had to bet on people that wouldn't be affected then I would definitely choose Vitiate. But he's not a guaranteed force wound so until it's proven he's susceptible to being force drained.
Well the ritual did grant him Immortality, and somehow his body doesn't disintegrate when his spirit leaves it (which is what's supposed to happen), so at the very least I bet it would take a while to kill him with it.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I could see vitiate TPing her

DarthAnt66
I can't picture Traya getting mind****ed.

carthage
Traya takes this easily.

NewGuy01
I can't picture Traya getting mind****ed.

She's already too ****ed up in the head for it to be ****ed any further.

Also, love the prediction that Supreme has. Traya looks into the future and tells Vitiate that he's going to die someday, and he falls into deep depression.

But no, the real way this ends is with Traya in chains, and Vitiate up her ass. Since Drew basically confirmed that Traya was supposed to be the "entity" ghost that Vitaite was banging.

DarthAnt66
Such irony that the girl who wants to kill the Force ends up being a Force Spirit.

Fated Xtasy
Such irony that the girl who wants to kill the Force ends up being a Force Spirit.
I remember reading somewhere that she became 'one with the force' or finally made peace with it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.