Agent C. M. Kruger (Elysium) vs. Jango Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
The character from the movie Elyisum (Matt Damon) vs. the bounty hunter from Star Wars. They each start 5 miles away from each other in a fictional mountain terrain type setting location. Who prevails ?

KingD19
Does Kruger have his cyber-frame?

quanchi112
Originally posted by KingD19
Does Kruger have his cyber-frame? Yes.

quanchi112
Too afraid to answer, kingd ?

Time Immemorial
Kruger by a land side.

KingD19
Too afraid to answer? I had other things to do.

But I'm back now and Kruger rapes.

His standard gear has way too much in his goodie bag, and his physical stats are ridiculous in comparison.

quanchi112
Too afraid to answer? I had other things to do.

But I'm back now and Kruger rapes.

His standard gear has way too much in his goodie bag, and his physical stats are ridiculous in comparison. Another dead Star Wars guy. Shame.

WildBantha88
"Its just a flesh wound" *Explosion*

and I chuckled

StealthRanger
tearsofunfathomablesadness.gif

KingD19
Nobody here is so dedicated to a franchise that they'll try and argue for a clear loser. Well most of us won't, a few will.

Jango's outclassed in pretty much every way, and Kruger can probably tank a few blaster bolts if Jango hits him.

quanchi112
Nobody here is so dedicated to a franchise that they'll try and argue for a clear loser. Well most of us won't, a few will.

Jango's outclassed in pretty much every way, and Kruger can probably tank a few blaster bolts if Jango hits him. I guess no Star Wars fans to object to Jango's annihilation.

laughing out loud

TheVaultDweller
Jango dies. Kruger was a total psychotic beast in that film. Hard to bet against the guy who can survive having his face blown off.

quanchi112
No one disagrees that the original whom the clones were created after that wiped the Jedi off the map almost entirely loses here to Kruger.

laughing out loud

Impediment
It's not like Jango Fett was some kind of uber bad ass who was unstoppable.

Jet pack, blaster, and some rockets. Woo.

This is spite.

Firefly218
Jango Fett escapes ftw

quanchi112
Originally posted by Impediment
It's not like Jango Fett was some kind of uber bad ass who was unstoppable.

Jet pack, blaster, and some rockets. Woo.

This is spite. He sure seemed a problem to Jedi. Ask Obi if he's just some idiot. There's a reason there was a clone army modeled after him. He had extreme skill, decent weaponry, and a highly competent mind.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by quanchi112
He sure seemed a problem to Jedi. Ask Obi if he's just some idiot. There's a reason there was a clone army modeled after him. He had extreme skill, decent weaponry, and a highly competent mind. he was, but they didn't show him kicking all kinds of ass in that movie

quanchi112
Originally posted by WildBantha88
he was, but they didn't show him kicking all kinds of ass in that movie Outright domination no. But look at the skills of those Kruger went up against compared to those Fett went up against.

WildBantha88
Kruger went against a dieing man in a mecha suit. Jango fett went up against Jedi knights and masters.

quanchi112
Kruger went against a dieing man in a mecha suit. Jango fett went up against Jedi knights and masters. Exactly yet the Jedi faithful didn't have the balls to state this obvious fact. Wait until the Abrams Star Wars verse so I can give the SW verse the balls it needs.

Time Immemorial
Lucas is a fool

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Lucas is a fool I concur. Thank god the franchise is in someone's competent hands nowadays.

KingD19
Kruger went against a dieing man in a mecha suit. Jango fett went up against Jedi knights and masters.

Kruger's standard gear also includes a shit ton of weapons, a mobilized weapons platform/jet, and a cyber frame mech suit.

And that "dying guy" as you put it was beastly.

quanchi112
Kruger's standard gear also includes a shit ton of weapons, a mobilized weapons platform/jet, and a cyber frame mech suit.

And that "dying guy" as you put it was beastly. So you think Matt Damon's character can take down Jango Fett ? GTFO.

quanchi112
Jedi cowards.

KingD19
Jedi cowards.

Where've you been in all these new Khan threads? Strangely absent.

God Cloth Seiya
Quan chi is scared of the recent Khan/voldemort threads.

quanchi112
Where've you been in all these new Khan threads? Strangely absent. What Khan threads ???

God Cloth Seiya
There's been a lot bro.

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
There's been a lot bro. Doubt it.

KingD19
How do you doubt factual evidence? All you have to do is look at them.

God Cloth Seiya
Lol quan is scared. Should I give you all the links?

quanchi112
How do you doubt factual evidence? All you have to do is look at them. You're obsessed. Kind of sad, bro.

quanchi112
Lol quan is scared. Should I give you all the links? I don't post in threads in which I am unfamiliar with the characters.

God Cloth Seiya
Oh trust me there are characters your familiar with.

KingD19
Khan is one of the characters. You're not familiar with him?

And what am I obsessed with exactly?

quanchi112
Khan is one of the characters. You're not familiar with him?

And what am I obsessed with exactly? Yes, but I have to be familiar with both. If you're not then you're biased, kiddo.

Your obsession with which threads I post in.

quanchi112
Oh trust me there are characters your familiar with. Such as ?

God Cloth Seiya
Khan in several threads that involve x men, the zohan, cap and many others.

quanchi112
Khan in several threads that involve x men, the zohan, cap and many others. I haven't seen the latest xmen film. Khan beats Cap's ass.

God Cloth Seiya
Don't tell me that go tell them. There's many more you should catch up on.

quanchi112
Don't tell me that go tell them. There's many more you should catch up on. I have voiced my opinion in threads with characters I am familiar with. Quit being obsessed.

God Cloth Seiya
However there several threads that contain characters you are familiar with. I'm not obsessed I just like to enjoy the show.

quanchi112
However there several threads that contain characters you are familiar with. I'm not obsessed I just like to enjoy the show. I already posted in the ones I'm familiar with. Comment on this thread.

God Cloth Seiya
Pssh you already know my answer to this thread since it us a complete spite thread.

quanchi112
Pssh you already know my answer to this thread since it us a complete spite thread. How is it spite ?

Time Immemorial
Kruger wins!

God Cloth Seiya
How is it spite ? don't play stupid, you post plenty of spite threads to know why.

quanchi112
don't play stupid, you post plenty of spite threads to know why. It isn't spite. I want to hear why you believe it is.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Firefly218
Jango Fett escapes ftw

Just like Darth did in avoiding the threadlaughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Just like Darth did in avoiding the threadlaughing out loud laughing out loud

TH3_V01D
Disney making a lot of things uncanon really hurted the VS discussions for the SW crowd.

Also Kruger wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TH3_V01D
Disney making a lot of things uncanon really hurted the VS discussions for the SW crowd.

Also Kruger wins. We will see once the movie hits. People can't wait to see more Star Wars and get the bad taste of the prequels out of their mouths though I disagree with that feeling.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.