Jedi are stupid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
how did the jedi not see Order 66 coming. There was a plethora of evidence.

Clone randomly kills a jedi, he has an organic inhibitor chip removed from his head that malfunctioned. Fives also removes his chip and tells Anakin that a really big freaking plot is happening with these chips that palpatine is involved in it and everything. There just like PSHT Nah.

Then the person that secretly without the permission of the jedi or galactic senate, ordered the clone army and mysteriously died. Investigating they find out that Count Dooku a known sith lord was involved and would goto great lengths to keep his involvement a secret.

They basically know that the clones were created by the sith and even though Fives sounded like he was going crazy near the end of his life, after finding out Dookus involvement a few of the peace's should have fit together. But the jedi counsel decides ignore all of that and use the clones anyways. And they all died because of there stuidity

NewGuy01
The Jedi Council knew about the scheme since Clone Wars S6 according to the official website, but couldn't do anything about it.

Hell, Yoda foresaw Sidious killing Mace and Anakin slaughtering the Temple Jedi. (Not to mention it's heavily implied he saw Luke and Vader) He told no one of this fact though.

WildBantha88
They could have done something about it. Recall all the jedi to the temple, yea they would loose the war but its better than, loosing the war and having all the jedi die. Tell the jedi, hey watch ur back those clones will turn on you at some point. Or remove the stupid inhibitor chips, or atleast deactivate them

WildBantha88
heres another good one. Destroy the clone army.

Emperordmb
Yeah... here were my thoughts on it

After the Fives Arc: ok, Palpatine gave them a plausible explanation I guess, but the Jedi should still be interested in examining at least one of those chips. Anakin is already kinda an idiot so the fact that he didn't believe Fives for shit makes sense.

After the Pyke Episode: WTF the Jedi know the Sith gave them their army and they're willing to play along? Are they ****ing stupid?!!

After the Yoda Arc: So Yoda knew the others were gonna die and he didn't say shit about it, telling them they could somehow "win." What an *******!

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by WildBantha88

Clone randomly kills a jedi, he has an organic inhibitor chip removed from his head that malfunctioned. Fives also removes his chip and tells Anakin that a really big freaking plot is happening with these chips that palpatine is involved in it and everything. There just like PSHT Nah.

Then the person that secretly without the permission of the jedi or galactic senate, ordered the clone army and mysteriously died. Investigating they find out that Count Dooku a known sith lord was involved and would goto great lengths to keep his involvement a secret.

They basically know that the clones were created by the sith and even though Fives sounded like he was going crazy near the end of his life, after finding out Dookus involvement a few of the peace's should have fit together. But the jedi counsel decides ignore all of that and use the clones anyways. And they all died because of there stuidity It's almost like the entire PT story is... completely retarded.

ares834
heres another good one. Destroy the clone army.

Good job. You destroyed your main army meaning the Separatists win (so the Sith still win in the end).

Lord Lucien
Or remove the stupid inhibitor chips, or atleast deactivate them The Jedi are all Dr. Octopus's (Dr. Octopi)?

WildBantha88
Originally posted by ares834
Good job. You destroyed your main army meaning the Separatists win (so the Sith still win in the end). its a better alternative than, sith win and the entire jedi order gets massacred

The_Tempest
Originally posted by ares834
Good job. You destroyed your main army meaning the Separatists win (so the Sith still win in the end).

thumb up

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
It's almost like the entire PT story is... completely retarded.

thumb up

The_Tempest
http://www.troll.me/images/vidal/oh-look-he-mad-thumb.jpg

Stealth Moose
Nah, I ain't even mad. Just being objective, brah.

The_Tempest
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2NLCGJB9KIs/UExnejVqoPI/AAAAAAAACuI/H9r4SI6cOTQ/s1600/simon-cowell-reaction-demi-lovato.gif

Stealth Moose
U so mad.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by The_Tempest
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2NLCGJB9KIs/UExnejVqoPI/AAAAAAAACuI/H9r4SI6cOTQ/s1600/simon-cowell-reaction-demi-lovato.gif ive written you off as a troll along time ago but u love strengthening my belief

Nephthys
Its sad really. He used to be Mr. Bigshot around here, but now all he does is make pissy comments like classic Darth Sexy would and scurry away.

The_Tempest
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-JBnrMwuc36k/UzGIQ6oW_WI/AAAAAAAACsM/WpeQs1Vq3YU/s1600/CaryGrantYouMad.gif

Nephthys
More sad, really. I enjoyed talking to you before you lost your balls and were corrupted by the foolish Mr. Silver.

The_Tempest
http://www.kingsrowe.com/blog/sites/default/files/imagecache/blog_half_float_right/ObamaMad.jpg

Tzeentch

They basically know that the clones were created by the sith and even though Fives sounded like he was going crazy near the end of his life, after finding out Dookus involvement a few of the peace's should have fit together. But the jedi counsel decides ignore all of that and use the clones anyways. And they all died because of there stuidity Is this a plot from a comic or the TV show? If so, it's simple.

That comic or plot arc is moronic.

The_Tempest
Yoda lampshades the problem at the end of the arc. The Jedi know the Sith had a hand in the creation of the clone army but can't stop using it without risking the war effort and have to investigate it quietly or risk another drop in public morale. They even resolve to keep the secret from Palpatine.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Is this a plot from a comic or the TV show? If so, it's simple.

That comic or plot arc is moronic.

Its from the TV show.

Tzeentch
That doesn't surprise me.

PTforthewin
Because of plot continuity

NewGuy01
Yoda lampshades the problem at the end of the arc. The Jedi know the Sith had a hand in the creation of the clone army but can't stop using it without risking the war effort and have to investigate it quietly or risk another drop in public morale. They even resolve to keep the secret from Palpatine.

This is it in a nutshell. The exact quote is on the website.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Nephthys
Its sad really. He used to be Mr. Bigshot around here, but now all he does is make pissy comments like classic Darth Sexy would and scurry away.

This post makes me erectsmile.

PTforthewin
No such thing as Darth Sexy

PTforthewin
The jedi are stupid? Just like ur mom! Burn!

NemeBro
Its from the TV show. That isn't a problem with the movies then. It's a problem with the show.

Lol, people are so dumb they look for any stupid excuse to bash the PT.

WildBantha88
The movies had a lot of plot holes too though

The_Tempest
Originally posted by NemeBro

thumb up

It's not an unfamiliar phenomenon. Hell, even the Nostalgia Critic lampshades it in his video about the Top 11 Best Things of the Prequel Trilogy, where he animates a bunch of weapons being pointed at him for daring to dissent from the notion that they're anything but three episodes of constant fail.

Critics of the prequels are, by and large, demonstrably lacking in objectivity.

psmith81992
Except that I make pissy comments, then proceed to turn your pseudo arguments on their head, and watch you scurry away. So...Not like that dude at all.

Nephthys
Relax, I was talking about your habits in the past. You're a lot more impotent now. smile

The_Tempest
The fact of universal recognition that I am/was Mr. Bigshot makes me smile.

psmith81992
Relax, I was talking about your habits in the past. You're a lot more impotent now. smile

I don't care. I'm the best.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by NemeBro
That isn't a problem with the movies then. It's a problem with the show.

/edgy

The fact of universal recognition that I am/was Mr. Bigshot makes me smile.

Good thing for you I got bored years ago, huh?

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Good thing for you I got bored years ago, huh?

/fragile ego

laughing out loud

Lord Lucien
Don't you also have a fragile ego?

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Don't you also have a fragile ego?

Nah. Otherwise Neph's initial remark would have sent me into a vortex of rage or indignation instead of amusement.

You may be conflating a large ego with a fragile one.

Lord Lucien
Could your amusement be a defence against him popping your large and volatile ego? Like a souffle?

The_Tempest
Nahhhh.

Nephthys
I popped something like a souffle. wink

Lord Lucien
A balloon?

Nephthys
No.

Lord Lucien
Oh sad

Stealth Moose
Lolz.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.