Wonder Woman Movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheBlondeGod
So here's the thing, since I don't agree much on Gal Gadot portraying as Diana Prince do you utterly think that after Man Of Steel 2 they would do very good in the Wonder Woman film? Gal Gadot signed contracts that include a 'Wonder Woman' live action film. I mean this is Wonder Woman we're talking about, she's the iconic female super heroine. Many stories involve her, yet there's no re-make since Lynda Carter. So any thoughts about it? smile

Firefly218
Wonder Woman has a rich history. If committed, WB could have made an amazing WW film. With Gadot being cast I seriously doubt WW will turn out good

jaden101
She's just too damn skinny. Still say it should've been Kate Beckinsale.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111119891/3133801-2425179631-tumbl.jpg

TH3_V01D
If Scarlet Johanson a valley girl that cannot sell a badass superspyis is an avenger.

Gadot, a girl with actual military training sure can do it.

WildBantha88
I have faith in her. And that whole, shes to skinny thing really needs to stop. Has everyone forgot that actors and actresses can transform themselves for roles? and even if she doesn't bulk up a bit, is it really that big of a deal? Are you going to see her playing a great wonder woman but go "Nah shes to skinneh" If she does a good job you wont even notice that shes a little lighter than what you imagined Wonder Woman to be

marwash22
Originally posted by jaden101
She's just too damn skinny. too bad there's nothing she can do about that. oh wait...

Originally posted by jaden101
Still say it should've been Kate Beckinsale.lol. Beckinsale isn't much larger than Gadot tho.

Firefly218
Originally posted by TH3_V01D
If Scarlet Johanson a valley girl that cannot sell a badass superspyis is an avenger.

Gadot, a girl with actual military training sure can do it.

The difference is Johanson was actually a pretty good actress, and therefore pulled BW off.

Gadot has not proven herself to be a good actress in most people's opinions, which is why most people have little trust in her.

TH3_V01D
Originally posted by Firefly218
The difference is Johanson was actually a pretty good actress, and therefore pulled BW off.

HAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHA

Johanson is a horrible actrees that only serves as eye candy just like Hemsworth, a talking ass & boobs combo drone, and considered the worst thing along hawkeye ( a pity because Renner is the best actor in the avengers cast). The only good general acting in Avengers comes from Rufallo and Downey JR

Firefly218
Originally posted by TH3_V01D
HAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHA

Johanson is a horrible actrees that only serves as eye candy just like Hemsworth, a talking ass & boobs combo drone, and considered the worst thing along hawkeye ( a pity because Renner is the best actor in the avengers cast). The only good general acting in Avengers comes from Rufallo and Downey JR

You're opinions are in the minority, the consensus considers Scarlet a great actress. Renner played his role fine, Hiddleston played an awesome Loki, Chris Evans brilliantly conveys the subtle nuances of being a "man out of his time" without overacting it, Downey was brilliant as usual, Ruffalo brought a unique take on Bruce Banner, SLJ and Coulson were great as well.

The only notable weak acting performance came from Cobie Smulders as Maria Hill. Hemsworth didn't have much material to work with, but did fine with what he had.

Nephthys
Renner's the weakest actor in Avengers imo.

Or maybe it just seems like that cuz Hawkeye is the most forgettable Avenger.

I'm giving Gal Gadot a chance. I think she could be good, could be bad. We'll see.

ares834
Renner is actually quite talented. He just had nothing to do in Avengers. Chris Hemsworth is easily the least talented of the Avenger's actors IMO (although Aaron Taylor-Johnson will likely take that "award" after AoU).

Nephthys
I've never really seen anything with him in it, so idk.

Hemsworth is a pretty perfect Thor imo.

Firefly218
Hemsworth is actually a very talented actor. If you haven't already, you should watch Rush. He does some great acting

TH3_V01D
Renner is the only academy tier actor in the cast.

Always find funny how many people talk down about Renner, and yet we have two Thor movies with the most forgetabble main lead, Tom really carries that franchise in his shoulders.

TheBlondeGod
Well for me, they should've looked first on how WW is described, seen and portrayed in the DC Universe. What we could do for now is that we should hope that Gal Gadot can do what Snyder asks him, though it wasn't that tough because MON is not quite good for me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.