Bastila Shan and Revan Vs Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
The battle meditation prodigy, Bastila Shan and her husband, The powerful Sith Lord/Jedi Master Revan(Reborn/Foundry) Versus the powerful jedi Anakin skywalker(TCW) and his young padawan Ahsoka(TCW)

Lightsabers.
Force Powers
ALL-OUT
the battle takes place on Revan's Foundry.
*Bonus match* Revan Vs RotS Anakin

Nephthys
I think this has actually been done before.

If Bastila can start up the Battle Meditation, I can easily see Revan beating Anakin and Ahsoka, Dooku style. I'd probably go with Revan even if Bastila takes on lil' miss jailbait. Revan would beat Anakin in a straight fight.

carthage
Anakin of any era would kill Game mechanics Revan

Team 2 destroys

DarthAnt66
Depends. An enraged Anakin (over Ahsoka's death perhaps?) would probably defeat Revan.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Depends. An enraged Anakin (over Ahsoka's death perhaps?) would probably defeat Revan. I never thought the day would come when you actually admit another character could defeat Revan smile

DarthAnt66
? The Ones, Luke, Sidious, Yoda, Vitiate, Caedus, Tython, ROT Bane, and several others can beat Revan. I always had it that way.

NewGuy01
That's because you have made this topic before. In fact, if you want to go back further, you got the idea from Ant before he even joined this site.

/amazingmemoryomg

DarthAnt66
Your implying I made it on SWF and Neph saw it?

NewGuy01
Yes, he even mentioned it in the OP. It was when we were actively trying to get Neph to join.

Fated Xtasy
I think Revan's strong enough to deal with both of them(wasn't the strike team composed of Darth Nox, Emperor's Wrath, the champion of the hunt and Cipher Nine?) I mean Anakins only dueling feats(forgive me if I get things wrong) are holding his own against Dooku countless of times, defeating Ventress when she was practically a featless(he defeated her again but with Kenobi's help), beating Bariss Offee(who's not that impressive).
meanwhile Revan's killed Jedi and warriors like Darth Malak, who is one of the most skilled swordsmen of his time, Darth Nyriss, a member of the dark council for twenty years, who managed to defeat Meetra Surik and Scourge, Mandalore the ultimate, Yusanis(granted yusanis is only powerful in name) and even held his own against the sith emperor,Vitiate and withstood three-hundred years of torture and finally he fought against the most skilled strike team of their time, not to mention the countless of Sith Master/apprentices Mandolorians, droids and rancors on the various planets he visited before and after his mindwipe. not saying he can beat zonakin, just saying he can probably best Anakin

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Yes, he even mentioned it in the OP. It was when we were actively trying to get Neph to join.
Biggest waist of a poem ever.
That poem was badass though.

PTforthewin
Ahsoka and Anakin win, revan and Bastila are weak

DarthAnt66
lol.
However, now thinking of it, Revan's lightning can give him an advanatge. It was powerful enough to make the player (Sith Inquistor or Sith Warrior) unconscious in a cutscene.

PTforthewin
lol.
However, now thinking of it, Revan's lightning can give him an advanatge. It was powerful enough to make the player (Sith Inquistor or Sith Warrior) unconscious in a cutscene. emporers wrath is cin drallig level

DarthAnt66
Seems legit. thumb up

Nephthys
lol.
However, now thinking of it, Revan's lightning can give him an advanatge. It was powerful enough to make the player (Sith Inquistor or Sith Warrior) unconscious in a cutscene.

Please tell me you're not referring to the Revanite thing.

DarthAnt66
I shall and I will.
The temple itself merely preserved a small portion of Revan's power.

Nephthys
Firstly, any Imperial class can do that quest. My Imperial Agent did it 4 days ago.

Secondly, that takes place in the freaking prologue. When the characters are like, level 12.

Thirdly, no it didn't. The whole Revanite cult is bullshit and its all smoke and mirrors.

DarthAnt66
1. I call bull. Wouldn't he need to be force sensitive? Link me to a YouTube video.
2. y u mad
3. Yes it did. Numerous quotes said so. You might need to play it.

DarthAnt66
edit: Okay, found the video of a Bounty Hunter doing it, conceded.

However, you are making them seem weak at this stage.
-Nox and Wrath are already beating Terentateks.
-The Great Hunt beat a contender for Mandalore despite being hit three times in the chest with a sniper rifle before the fight even started. (you said it yourself)
-Cipher Nine already defeated Red Blade and iirc some Jedi and highly advanced war droids.

Nephthys
1. SFu3H_a4tGU

You don't need to be a force sensitive. Revan used non-force sensitives and so do the Revanites.

2. The fact remains, these guys were still neophytes at the time.

3. I've played it 5 times bro. The Revanites are crazy losers who are full of shit. Just because they say it doesn't make it true. Its all fake to make you believe in Revans "amazing power."

DarthAnt66
edit: Okay, found the video of a Bounty Hunter doing it, conceded.

However, you are making them seem weak at this stage.
-Nox and Wrath are already beating Terentateks.
-The Great Hunt beat a contender for Mandalore despite being hit three times in the chest with a sniper rifle before the fight even started. (you said it yourself)
-Cipher Nine already defeated Red Blade and iirc some Jedi and highly advanced war droids.

Nephthys
The Hunter and the Agent hadn't done that stuff yet (other than the Red Blade, lol) and were likely still rather poorly equipped at the time.

DarthAnt66
I thought the Hunter did that on Taris.

Emperordmb
I place Revan between ROTS Anakin and ROTJ Vader. That being said with battle med from Bastila he could probably take this one.

carthage
Lol @ Revan being on the same tier as Anakin or Vader
He's barely PT Jedi council level, and that's being generous with his lack of concrete feats.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by carthage
Lol @ Revan being on the same tier as Anakin or Vader
He's barely PT Jedi council level, and that's being generous with his lack of concrete feats.
You mean aside from his performance against Vitiate and Nyriss?

carthage
He redirected lightning, pardon me while i cheer for basic tutamenis. He also got wtfpwned by Vitiate who is worthless without a nexus. Revan is not as strong as his raving lunatic fanboys make him out to be

Emperordmb
He redirected lightning, pardon me while i cheer for basic tutamenis. He also got wtfpwned by Vitiate who is worthless without a nexus. Revan is not as strong as his raving lunatic fanboys make him out to be
Nyriss's lightning charred people. Regardless of whether or not Vitiate is good without a nexus, he had one against Revan. Revan and Vitiate both have quotes stating them to be very powerful.

DarthAnt66
His telekinesis can collapse buildings. (Not game mechanics)
His lightning can kill war rancors. (Not game mechanics)
His precognition can predict battles months ahead. (Not game mechanics)
His tutuminis can absorb lightning that burns people to ash. (Not game mechanics)
His intelligence crushed both the Republic and Mandalorian fleets. (Not game mechanics)
His lightsaber skills can slaughter armies of Dark Jedi.* (Not goddamn game mechanics)
He is canonically stated to be among the best of the mythos.

*This is not game mechanics, it is mentioned in numerous books and cutscenes.

Educate yourself, because you are a bigger joke of these forums then PTforthewin:
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/revan-respect-thread/95278/
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/revans-lightsaber-abilities-overview/97613/

DarthAnt66
carthage, I demand a reply, or I will accept it as an auto concession. You have ran from me from two forums and countless topics, let's get this debate over with, today.

King Joker
Bastilla can use battle meditation in a pitched battle?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by King Joker
She cannot. This is stated by Carth and Bastila on Telos. She needs extreme concentration.

Emperordmb
When else would one use it?

DarthAnt66
She can't use it in a lightsaber duel with Anakin on top of her bro. She requires meditation and concentration to even begin. Hence why should couldn't do it on the Battle of Endar Spire.

Nephthys
She can't use it in a lightsaber duel with Anakin on top of her bro. She requires meditation and concentration to even begin. Hence why should couldn't do it on the Battle of Endar Spire.

Revan should be capable of holding off Anakin and Ahsoka by himself long enough for her to start it up.

I thought the Hunter did that on Taris.

Empire players go to Taris at the start of Act II, and Balmorra at the start of Act I. Just like Republic players go to Balmorra at the start of Act II and Taris at the start of Act I.

NewGuy01
Nyriss's charring/incinerating people was also on a Nexus. embarrasment

Anyway, Revan does have quite a few combat accomplishments to his name. As a duelist, he's highly skilled in multiple forms of lightsaber combat (We've seen him using Shii-Cho, Ataru, Shien, Niman, and Juyo) that has Echani-level precognitive abilities, and is an expert at chaining force attacks into his lightsaber sequences. With these abilities he has proven his capability in combat in his defeat of Darth Malak, Mandalore the Ultimate, and he cut down dozens of Dark Jedi *totallllll* on the Star Forge. With the Force he's just as accomplished, having been noted several times as having an astonishingly powerful command of the Force, using TK to collapse stone arches, hurl Vitiate, ragdoll fodder Jedi, and use a protection bubble to protect him from grenade blasts. He's also proficient in other abilities, especially Tutaminis which he was able to use to bend back the lightning of an amped Nyriss, and Force Healing/Force Lightning/Force Scream. He also has an immense wealth of knowledge on Dark Side Rituals like language absorption, thought bomb, Bane-ritual-thingie, etc.

Now, that all being said, it doesn't really make him better than Anakin or Vader at all, even if Ant wants it to. However, it's undoubted that he's an extremely capable Jedi Warrior, and I see no reason why he couldn't put up a fight against Anakin if Ventress or Barriss could do the same.

Ultimately, Bastila's only really useful for Battle Meditation, so this is Anakin and Ahsoka vs amped Revan. Now, it is my personal opinion that Anakin probably has a chance of soloing even an amped Revan, and with Ahsoka at his side the battle is pretty well in Team 2's favor.

This will be a close fight, though. Revan+Battle Meditation is no ****ing joke.

DarthAnt66
Conceded.

Nah. Ahsoka will got for Bastila. He can't hold them both off while protecting Bastila.

Emperordmb

Anyway, Revan does have quite a few combat accomplishments to his name. As a duelist, he's highly skilled in multiple forms of lightsaber combat (We've seen him using Shii-Cho, Ataru, Shien, Niman, and Juyo) that has Echani-level precognitive abilities, and is an expert at chaining force attacks into his lightsaber sequences. With these abilities he has proven his capability in combat in his defeat of Darth Malak, Mandalore the Ultimate, and he cut down dozens of Dark Jedi *totallllll* on the Star Forge. With the Force he's just as accomplished, having been noted several times as having an astonishingly powerful command of the Force, using TK to collapse stone arches, hurl Vitiate, ragdoll fodder Jedi, and use a protection bubble to protect him from grenade blasts. He's also proficient in other abilities, especially Tutaminis which he was able to use to bend back the lightning of an amped Nyriss, and Force Healing/Force Lightning/Force Scream. He also has an immense wealth of knowledge on Dark Side Rituals like language absorption, thought bomb, Bane-ritual-thingie, etc.

Now, that all being said, it doesn't really make him better than Anakin or Vader at all, even if Ant wants it to. However, it's undoubted that he's an extremely capable Jedi Warrior, and I see no reason why he couldn't put up a fight against Anakin if Ventress or Barriss could do the same.

Ultimately, Bastila's only really useful for Battle Meditation, so this is Anakin and Ahsoka vs amped Revan. Now, it is my personal opinion that Anakin probably has a chance of soloing even an amped Revan, and with Ahsoka at his side the battle is pretty well in Team 2's favor.

This will be a close fight, Battle Meditation is no ****ing joke.
It doesn't matter what feats Vitiate and Nyriss have off nexus because Revan fought them on nexus.

NewGuy01
Revan+Battle Meditation may be able to go blow-for-blow with a RotS Skywalker though, if Bastila does get the chance to use it, Team 1 will certainly curry a few wins.

Nephthys

Which is irrelevant to Revan's feat of absorbing the attack.

Nah. Ahsoka will got for Bastila. He can't hold them both off while protecting Bastila.

If Dooku can engage Anakin and Obi-Wan then Revan can engage Anakin and Ahsoka.

Hell, I could see Revan taking out Ahsoka quite easily. Shes a little out of her depth imo.

NewGuy01
Right, Revan is unaffected by this fact, in fact he benefits immensely. Vitiate and Nyriss on the whole look all the worse for it though.

DarthAnt66
The slaughter of *that* many force sensitives in a duel has only been outmatched by Tulak Hord.

In addition to such, Revan has superior accolades, intelligence, and the addition of some pretty deadly Sith powers. Even if you put Revan lower then Anakin, you cannot deny the fight itself would be brutal.

You forgot his slaughter of the two Terentateks and his solo of the Sith Academy on Korriban.

NewGuy01
I don't find the Terentatek thing as impressive as you do for sheer skill, I purposefully left it out.

Forgot the Sith Academy thing though.

DarthAnt66
Just one of the two terentatek wtfpwned the two best Terentatek killers, which included a Jedi related to Ulic.
In addition, they immune to nearly all attacks of the Force (this is stated, not game mechanics), and if I believe correctly, the worst of the Sith Alchemy.

Nephthys
Terentateks are no joke. erm

2 of them at once is highly impressive.

DarthAnt66
I feel people forget Revan didn't just beat Malak...
He beat Malak's ass 7 times over

NewGuy01
Cay really, really sucks though.

I understand they were immune to Force Attacks (Though funnily enough, IIRC Force Attacks worked just fine on them in the game) and that Revan likely dispatched them with a lightsaber.

However, I personally don't think Revan cutting down wild beasts really speaks for how he would fare against a sophisticated duelist, so I didn't include it. I do not know why you are making such a big deal of this.

Nephthys
I feel people forget Revan didn't just beat Malak...
He beat Malak's ass 7 times over

I don't. Its why I argue that Revan is at least Dooku level and probably higher.

Now, it is my personal opinion that Anakin probably has a chance of soloing even an amped Revan, and with Ahsoka at his side the battle is pretty well in Team 2's favor.

This is pretty hilarious though.

However, I personally don't think Revan cutting down wild beasts really speaks for how he would fare against a sophisticated duelist, so I didn't include it. I do not know why you are making such a big deal of this.

Calling them 'wild beasts' is understating the feat quite a lot, dude. They're dark side abominations designed to kill Jedi.

NewGuy01
That one is a game mechanic lol.

DarthAnt66
Nope. Cutscenes.
Also stated in various sources he replenished his health from the Jedi numerous time. Do you want some quotes, or do you trust me enough?

NewGuy01
I think putting him higher than Dooku is being overwhelmingly generous, people fail to realize Dooku being someone who can compete with Yoda on fair ground is astounding.

Not to say Revan isn't definitely up there as well, though. Ant's more recent finds, as small as they may seem, are truly adding to Revan's credibility largely.

I don't find it funny, really. Revan's feats simply aren't as good as Anakin's in any area other than his immense knowledge and intelligence.

Anakin is frankly the more powerful, and the more skilled, no matter how you look at it.

As I said, defeating such powerful creatures is a highly impressive feat. I simply don't think it constitutes to Revan's capability in a sophisticated duel, even if they're horrifyingly powerful monsters, they're still wild untamed beasts.

NewGuy01
The quotes say he drew on the captive Jedi's powers to sustain himself, not that he got defeated 7 times and ran around while Revan simply stood there watching as he dripfed himself on Jedi-slurpies.

DarthAnt66
I will go on a hunt to find quotes them.
I shall return either victorious, or still grasping to the cutscenes. Either way, I win.

DarthAnt66

NewGuy01
I will go on a hunt to find quotes them.
I shall return either victorious, or still grasping to the cutscenes. Either way, I win.

We only see Malak draining stuff in the cutscenes, we don't see that he was "defeated" every time it happened, just that he was sustaining himself on the Jedi's life forces. I've read all the quotes you are referring to, and they will hurt you more than they'll help. You lose, broski.

NewGuy01

DarthAnt66
The book is a canonical source, bro.

NewGuy01
That book is an RPG guide that speaks to the player directly and talks about reducing Malak's health points until he restores himself to full HP and Force Points on the captive Jedi. erm

Good luck convincing anyone that this--a walkthrough guide that refers to the battle as something you(the player) have several options in going through--As a canonical description of the event.

DarthAnt66
The cutscenes are canon, and they show Malak "replenishing his health." "Replenishing" is defined as to "fill something up again", which means Malak's health must be low. My point stands, ever without the RPG guide.

Nephthys
I think putting him higher than Dooku is being overwhelmingly generous, people fail to realize Dooku being someone who can compete with Yoda on fair ground is astounding.

Not to say Revan isn't definitely up there as well, though. Ant's more recent finds, as small as they may seem, are truly adding to Revan's credibility largely.

As is Revan competing with Vitiate and pwning SF Malak and Nyriss.

I don't find it funny, really. Revan's feats simply aren't as good as Anakin's in any area other than his immense knowledge and intelligence.

Anakin is frankly the more powerful, and the more skilled, no matter how you look at it.

Yeah, they are. In numerous cases they're better. Anakin wouldn't last 3 seconds against Vitiate, Anakin couldn't do what Revan did to Nyriss and I doubt Anakin could defeat Malak as Revan did.

No, he's not. Revan is, as you said, highly skilled in a half dozen different forms and has legendary battle precognition. And his mastery of the Force utterly eclipses Anakin's. Revan casually palming Nyriss' lightning is a greater feat of raw power than anything short of Zonakin. Revans TK is superior to Anakins as well with his feat against the Strike Team and with how well he took Vitiates TK attack. Revan possesses powerful lightning and Force Drain and he has superior telepathic resistance with how he resisted Vitiate for centuries.

As I said, defeating such powerful creatures is a highly impressive feat. I simply don't think it constitutes to Revan's capability in a sophisticated duel, even if they're horrifyingly powerful monsters, they're still wild untamed beasts.

I didn't say its proof of skill, so much as it is raw combat ability. Remember, Terentateks are resistant to lightsabers as well as the Force.

DarthAnt66
Wouldn't be a pretty good speed feat for the Wrath then if he had to hit the Terentatek like 200 times with that training saber for the beast to die while moving away from its attacks?

NewGuy01
Nothing says he's replenishing his health, the more accurate term I would use is "sustaining oneself".

The Jedi's Force Energies are fuel, not med-packs. The greater likelyhood is that Malak would be replenishing his Force Reserves, which in turn could also be used to heal himself I suppose--Except that the cutscenes don't back up him doing that canonically, only the gameplay does.

And again, that being the case would be extremely, extremely impracticable. In fact, Revan would have to be an utter imbecile to let a defeated foe crawl/walk away and heal himself and come back to fight.

DarthAnt66
"The Sith Lord had grotesquely adapted the Rakatan device to draw energy directly from chained Jedi captives. He replenished his life force from the captives by draining theirs. Malak was nearly unstoppable, but the Republic emerged from that epic conflict victorious, as the Star Forge was eventually destroyed.
―Star Wars Databanks

NewGuy01
Prove it. Because so far, the Hero of Tython topped Vitiate on a Nexus, and Anakin has better feats than him.

Malak lacks the feats to even suggest he could be greater than Anakin.

Impressive as that is, it isn't putting him above top tier duelists. Despite Dooku being only masterful of one form, he's still one of the best swordsmen in the mythos.

Pfft, collapsing a 90x270 ft dome is a far greater showing of raw power, don't kid yourself.

Gameplay. And even if it weren't, it's still not better than Anakin's feat.

Not seeing how this will even apply in a fight with Anakin.

Yeah, well, my passage was about Revan's lightsaber skills. I did not need to include it. /topic

Nephthys
"The Sith Lord had grotesquely adapted the Rakatan device to draw energy directly from chained Jedi captives. He replenished his life force from the captives by draining theirs. Malak was nearly unstoppable, but the Republic emerged from that epic conflict victorious, as the Star Forge was eventually destroyed.
―Star Wars Databanks

Given the above, Revan had to have defeated Malak at least 3 times, since it says captives, plural.

Which is very impressive.

And even if Malak were replenishing his Force reserves, isn't that the same thing as him being defeated? If he'd depleted his Force reserves, thats basically the sane thing as losing or nearly losing.

DarthAnt66
He beat him 7, via the cutscenes then. wink

NewGuy01
While I congratulate you for finding a quote that mentions his life force, the passage actually doesn't contradict me at all. Malak replenishing his life force doesn't mean he was injured, just that he didn't have the reserves to face Revan on his own, even when amped.

And again, if what you are saying is the case, Revan would have to be an imbecile to allow a limping opponent to walk to his Jedi Slurpies and replenish himself. Everything you said about Revan's great intelligence and strategy would be down the drain. XD

DarthAnt66
K, good effort, but no.
Like I said, replenish means to refill, meaning there was nothing left in the first place. Nothing left as in health or force power. For in the end, like Neph said, it's all but the same. He beat Malak 7 times. He could have stood their for countless reasons, or due to the sheer fact he was confident he could beat the next Malak as well. As Traya said, everything Revan does will aid him someway in terms of strategy.

NewGuy01
Something like that, but not really. Surely without his little bloodbags he would have run out of his reserves much faster and fallen prey to Revan much faster, it's not quite like he was repeatedly defeated. Only that his "stamina" as you will was increased and thus Revan had to fight him much longer before he finally went down.

Either way I'm not sure why we're arguing it, because it's an impressive feat either way.

NewGuy01
K, good effort, but no.
Like I said, replenish means to refill, meaning there was nothing left in the first place

Eh, no.

I can refill a half empty water bottle at a water fountain, thank you much.

ALSO: May I mention that it would be extremely demeaning for Malak if a single random Jedi's force reserves could COMPLETELY replenish his own? He would have to be fodder for that to be the case... Which obviously isn't the case.

DarthAnt66
1. No one refills water bottles with water fountains.
2. I would say it would have to be less then half empty to even be considered to be replenishing, based on the definitions.

ALSO: The Jedi were amped by the Star Forge, plus PIS.

NewGuy01
The water fountains at my school have both a drinking fountain and a bottle refilling compartment installed.

Being halfway to defeat is a lot different than being defeated and getting up and being defeated again x7 dude. That would be stupid.

Why would lightside Jedi be amped by the Star Forge, exactly?

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nephthys
As is Revan competing with Vitiate and pwning SF Malak

According to Drew it was a hard and brutal fight broski.

DarthAnt66
According to Drew it was a hard and brutal fight broski.
Which makes sense. After the 5th Malak, Revan would be exhausted, especially coming into the fight after slaughtering several dozen Dark Jedi.

At my school we have one water fountain that is ice cold in the Winter and burning hot in the Summer.

True, but he wouldn't always be halfway. Sometimes he might have been 1/4, or one time he might have been 1/10, etc etc.

They weren't really lightside anymore. They were honestly just storage cells of raw power.

Nephthys
Prove it. Because so far, the Hero of Tython topped Vitiate on a Nexus, and Anakin has better feats than him.

Is this a joke? Vitiate would curbstomp Anakin. I'm sure even Tempest would agree with that, lol.

Malak lacks the feats to even suggest he could be greater than Anakin.

Malak was the undisputed ruler of a vast Sith Empire AND he was being significantly amped. Before the fight he was casually choking two Jedi at once without even looking at them and killed them with 2 simultaneous Force attacks, while still choking them.

And I was more talking about how just don't see Anakin: Fighting through hordes of Sith and troops, defeating amped Bastila 4 times in a row, defeating the room of unlimited droids AND THEN beating Malak several times in a row.

Impressive as that is, it isn't putting him above top tier duelists. Despite Dooku being only masterful of one form, he's still one of the best swordsmen in the mythos.

I'm talking about skill. Anakin is a master of just one form, Revan is a master of tons. Surely that's relevant in discussing their respective skill.

Dooku is masterful of tons of different forms, Makashi is just the one he loves so much he ****s it.

Pfft, collapsing a 90x270 ft dome is a far greater showing of raw power, don't kid yourself.

Lol, no it isn't. Not even close. Give me a sledgehammer and I could probably collapse that roof. All Anakin did was damage it enough that it collapsed on its own.

Gameplay. And even if it weren't, it's still not better than Anakin's feat.

Its vastly superior to Anakin's. And its canon.

Not seeing how this will even apply in a fight with Anakin.

Its an indication of raw power.

Yeah, well, my passage was about Revan's lightsaber skills. I did not need to include it. /topic

I don't care, I'm only pointing out that its a great feat.

I wonder if Anakin could do it...... mmm

NewGuy01
Pfft, we literally have dozens around the school that are cold year-round. /richspoiledpeeps

Or 7/10ths. We don't really have know. Also, as I mentioned before, the reserves of those Jedi are not as large as Malak's, it's unlikely that a single one would replenish a full half of his energy realistically.

DarthAnt66
/ghettoboisandsluttygirls

Nothing in Star Wars is realistic.

NewGuy01
Doubt it. The feat terrified Dooku, and made him rethink the Sith's position in the universe.

NewGuy01
/aidsinacan

DarthAnt66
Doubt it. The feat terrified Dooku, and made him rethink the Sith's position in the universe.
Like Revan made Scourge rethink the Sith's position in the universe?

Nephthys
thumb up

Considering how close his and Anakins fights were getting, I'd imagine any sign of increasing power would worry him.

Also, yeah I could. Just smash the lower part of the dome and it would collapse a significant chunk of it. Dooku does question whether ricocheting blaster blots collapsed it, after all. Which I could just argue weakened the dome enough for the feat to occur.

WildBantha88
Revan wins, the battle between Revan and Anakin doesn't even matter. Bastila would kill Ahsoka pretty quickly and then Anakin would be overwhelmed

NewGuy01
How do you figure featless Bastila would kill Ahsoka quickly?

Lord Lucien
Because she was teh awesome, don't even question it.

WildBantha88
I see two reasons big grin

http://swtor.gamingfeeds.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/5/files/HLIC/94b057ab89eb0d29e6a2b03a876eb8ce.jpg

King Joker
no expression

NewGuy01
no expression

PTforthewin
Bastila sucks she is only good at bm

DarthAnt66
I would make a Bastila respect thread, but I ran out of room in my signature.
But nah Shan would take Ahsoka faster then either Anakin or Revan takes the other.

Nephthys
Mmmmm, nah I think Ahsoka can last a long time against Bastila.

Oneness
KoToR's ridiculous and non-canon a this point.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Mmmmm, nah I think Ahsoka can last a long time against Bastila.
So can Revan against Anakin, or vis versa.

KotOR is still being mentioned in the most updated encyclopedia and guides, lol.

DarthAnt66
Bastila as a padawan was selected during the prime of the Jedi to lead a strike team against Darth Revan, this is the same as having Ahsoka lead a strike team against Dooku. Bastila>Ahsoka.

NewGuy01
Ahsoka was taken on several missions in attempt to take down Dooku.

King Joker
Bastila as a padawan was selected during the prime of the Jedi to lead a strike team against Darth Revan, this is the same as having Ahsoka lead a strike team against Dooku. Bastila>Ahsoka.
I don't think that's enough, at least for me, to suggest Bastila>Ahsoka. What feats does Bastla have that are superior to Ahsoka's?

DarthAnt66
Ahsoka was taken on several missions in attempt to take down Dooku.
With the aid of Anakin...

1. She holds her own against Malak long enough for Revan (Leviathan) and Carth to exchange a conversation, run all he way to their ship, and take off.
2. She held her own against Revan (Lehon), Jolee, and catwoman at the same time on Lehon for an unknown period of time (I doubt it was that long tbh) until she was defeated. However she didn't look like she had that many injuries.
3. She force stuns an unsuspecting Revan on the Star Forge (huge amp though).
4. Her powers in the light side version are the equivalent to Darth Malak's next best three Dark Jedi in the darkside version. By this I mean the three Dark Jedi were all considered rivals and the successor to Bandon, a very capable Sith.
5. She takes on and defeats one of Revan's handpicked Dark Jedi. It is said only a "highly skilled duelist" could do that.
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-15-2014/YWHq5l.gif

Fated Xtasy
How do you figure featless Bastila would kill Ahsoka quickly?
Has Ahsoka faced a undisputed lord of the sith, who's considered one of the most skilled swordsmen of his time? a former sith lord turned jedi, who's defeated countless of dark jedi, war droids, sith troopers, powerful mandalorian warriors?

Ahsoka's most impressive opponent would have to be Grevious, even then she was losing.

NewGuy01
Bastila blocking a few strikes from non-amped Malak is not impressive.

DarthAnt66
She blocked more then "a few."
However that is not her best feat, as I listed above.

NewGuy01
With the aid of Anakin...

Bastila had the aid of four Jedi companions who were also picked to face Revan...

Unlikely, she held him off long enough for the to run, yeah, but they didn't necessarily leave before she was defeated and captured.

Either way, considering it's an un-amped Malak, I hardly find it more impressive than Ahsoka's showings against Vizsla, or Grievous.

Yeah, and on a Nexus like that Bane collapsed the entire Temple they were fighting on. Not overly impressed by that.

Similarly, a Dark Ahsoka held her own against Obi-Wan and Anakin.

DarthAnt66
https://31.media.tumblr.com/3ab8740a4a224f58a002206e3d3dc721/tumblr_inline_n1oyl3ymLB1sr9h39.jpg
The Bastila lead the Strike Team though, just as Anakin did, not Ahsoka.

They say she held on against him long enough for them to leave. Then again, that is tops 1 minute. Malak>>Grievous/Viszla. I plan on making an updated Malak respect thread for my current one is lame.

Your comparing Mortis to Lehon? Seriously?

NewGuy01
1.) I love that diagram very much. *Saves to hardrive*

2.) Malak has no feats to suggest he's >> Grievous/Vizsla as a duelist. :>

3.) No, but Anakin and Kenobi were also amped by Mortis so it doesn't matter really.

DarthAnt66
Says the one who puts him above Revan in dueling.

Ahsoka was amped by The Son.
We seen in Infinities, Dark Anakin>Palpatine+Yoda.

NewGuy01
Says the one who puts him above Revan in dueling.

cool

DarthAnt66
I'm truly offended.
Then again, I'm also laughing.
Viszla can beat 100+ Dark Jedi. thumb up

NewGuy01
I'm truly offended.
Then again, I'm also laughing.
Viszla can beat 100+ Dark Jedi. thumb up

You kidding? Vizlsa can take them by the thousand, hands tied behind his back.

/grievousstylefootdueling

DarthAnt66
Seems legit.

/gungansmassacuregrievous

Nephthys
Whats the betting that the Inquisitor gets captured by Ewoks in Rebels?

DarthAnt66
The animation will be to bad for us to even see it happen though.

red8
I've always placed Revan at roughly Dooku's level. So I think under normal conditions, Revan could beat Anakin, but if Anakin taps into the Dark Side, I think Anakin would win.

Bastilla will not be able to use battle meditation, Ahsoka will be able engage her. Since Bastilla was worthy enough to become Malak's apprentice, I think she's powerful enough to beat Ahsoka.

If Revan beats Anakin first, then it's game over. If Ahsoka dies first and Anakin uses the Dark Side, I think it could go either way.

Nephthys
Revan = Stronger Force powers, weaker lightsaber skills in comparison to Dooku imo.

Are they on par? Who can say.

NewGuy01
I agree, I just find Revan's hold over Dooku as a Force user is much slimmer than Dooku's hold over Revan as a lightsaber duelist.

DarthAnt66
Nah.

NewGuy01
Yah.

PTforthewin
The animation will be to bad for us to even see it happen though. how do you know? They haven't even released it yet

DarthAnt66
They released trailers.

King Joker
I agree, the animation sucks

Fated Xtasy
I agree, the animation sucks

It's a pilot of course it sucks, nothings good during the first season, there's no doubt in my mind that the first duel of the serious will obviously suck harder than Cin Drallig's character development

King Joker
The team have the capabilities to make the animation good, look at TCW seasons 3-6, the animation was superb, and most of TCW crew is working on Rebels.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.