Sci Fi/Fantasy 1 on 1 survival battlezone tourney

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Live action films only. All characters from these following films/franchises

1. Star Trek
2. Star Wars
3. Riddick
4. Elysium
5. Predator
6. Aliens
7. Total Recall
8. Blade Runner
9. Oblivion (Tom Cruise film)
10. Jupiter Ascending (we'd have to wait until July)
11. Edge of Tomorrow (wait until June)
12. Robocop
13. Terminator
14. Elysium
15. Demolition Man

I will be represent Khan from Into Darkness if anyone is interested in stepping into the arena with me to shut me up. Everyone else is fair game.

Time Immemorial
I'll take Elysium's Kruger

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I'll take Elysium's Kruger Perfect. I doubt anyone else will come forward as most on here talk a big game but rarely come through despite their bravado.

God Cloth Seiya
Like are we representing everyone in a certain movie or just a certain character in a movie?

Either way Q from star trek solos

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Like are we representing everyone in a certain movie or just a certain character in a movie?

Either way Q from star trek solos No Q but he isn't in a movie either way. Just one character from any of these franchise.

quanchi112
If none of the Star Wars fans come forward I will be highly disappointed in your lack of faith.

God Cloth Seiya
You will have to wait for spleen to get on for that.

Also can I use deadpool?

quanchi112
You will have to wait for spleen to get on for that.

Also can I use deadpool? Only the franchises I have listed.

Why not Riddick ?

I have a feeling the characters from Jupiter Ascending are going to be very formidable from watching the trailer.

God Cloth Seiya
TBH I think Kahn would beat Riddick. I haven't seen all these movies so I was hoping I could use someone I was more familiar with.

Time Immemorial
Deadpool would be to powerful though imo for this.

God Cloth Seiya
Good point

quanchi112
TBH I think Kahn would beat Riddick. I haven't seen all these movies so I was hoping I could use someone I was more familiar with. You won't need to see them all considering probably only a few posters outside time and I will actually do this.

Star Wars characters have a lot of possibilities and Channing Tatum's character from Jupiter Ascending seems impressive just by the two trailers released.

Maybe Darth power will have some balls though I highly doubt it.

God Cloth Seiya
Who knows, I might do this but I'll let you know tomorrow.

quanchi112
Who knows, I might do this but I'll let you know tomorrow. Have you seen all the Star Wars films ?

God Cloth Seiya
Yes

quanchi112
Yes Anyone you're leaning toward from that franchise ?

God Cloth Seiya
Not sure, if I had to pick from that franchise it probably be Grievous, Dooku, Luke, or Vadar.

quanchi112
Not sure, if I had to pick from that franchise it probably be Grievous, Dooku, Luke, or Vadar. Grievous would be interesting.

God Cloth Seiya
He is one of my favorite characters from the Star wars franchise.

quanchi112
He is one of my favorite characters from the Star wars franchise. Do you believe he can defeat Khan and Kruger from Elysium one on one ?

God Cloth Seiya
TBH I don't know much about Kruger, but I think he stands a chance against Kahn.

quanchi112
TBH I don't know much about Kruger, but I think he stands a chance against Kahn. You will need to rent and watch Elysium.

God Cloth Seiya
I heard it was good, luckily I live close to family video.

quanchi112
I heard it was good, luckily I live close to family video. It was ok IMO. Kruger is rather impressive and sadistic. No one really argued for or against him which will be an advantage for Time.

God Cloth Seiya
I have a few coices that I'm still deciding on. It's between-
Grievous, Predator, and Terminator. Also Is it old or new Robocop? The old one is more powerful.

quanchi112
I have a few coices that I'm still deciding on. It's between-
Grievous, Predator, and Terminator. Also Is it old or new Robocop? The old one is more powerful. Whichever Robocop you prefer. I haven't seen the new one and would have to if someone selected that choice.

Which Terminator ?

Time Immemorial
I have a few coices that zI'm still deciding on. It's between-
Grievous, Predator, and Terminator. Also Is it old or new Robocop? The old one is more powerful.

I'm still having trouble accepting the more powerful part, stronger and better armor yes, but agility, speed and combat system the new one had made him a more lethal and effective machine. I would argue the new one any day of the week over the old one.

quanchi112
I'm still having trouble accepting the more powerful part, stronger and better armor yes, but agility, speed and combat system the new one had made him a more lethal and effective machine. I would argue the new one any day of the week over the old one. Is the new Robocop worth seeing ?

God Cloth Seiya
Naw all he has is speed and agility. Old Robocop could ricochet bullets to hit his enemies without hurting civilians and can catch a bullet in mid air. I don't see anyway possible for the New Robocop to hurt him. Old robocop also had better weapons.

The new Robocop was pretty good, I expected more but it was alright.

quanchi112
Naw all he has is speed and agility. Old Robocop could ricochet bullets to hit his enemies without hurting civilians and can catch a bullet in mid air. I don't see anyway possible for the New Robocop to hurt him. Old robocop also had better weapons.

The new Robocop was pretty good, I expected more but it was alright. I will probably see it.

WildBantha88
T-1000 is the guy im ganna get behind

WildBantha88
I would also like to point out that you listed Elysium as both number 4 and 14

quanchi112
Originally posted by WildBantha88
I would also like to point out that you listed Elysium as both number 4 and 14 Too late to edit it now.

quanchi112
T-1000 is the guy im ganna get behind So you are interested in doing this for sure ?

WildBantha88
Originally posted by quanchi112
So you are interested in doing this for sure ? why is this a huge commitment or something?

quanchi112
why is this a huge commitment or something? This will be a judged tournament if you enter we will have four participants.

WildBantha88
This will be a judged tournament if you enter we will have four participants. okay gimme more details. what would be required of me?

quanchi112
okay gimme more details. what would be required of me? Debating with clips to support the conclusions you draw from whatever matchup you find yourself in.

WildBantha88
okay im down... so I need to pick 4 characters? T-1000 is my first one

quanchi112
okay im down... so I need to pick 4 characters? T-1000 is my first one No, you only argue for one character. I am representing Khan from Into Darkness. Time is repping Kruger from Elysium.

WildBantha88
ah I see. 1 character 4 match ups. I will rep t-1000

quanchi112
ah I see. 1 character 4 match ups. I will rep t-1000 Pm me then.

WildBantha88
just did, dunno what you wanted me to say tho

Time Immemorial
Characters like T-1000 and should be removed.

WildBantha88
Characters like T-1000 and should be removed. why is that? Darth Sidious is still up for grabs

Time Immemorial
why is that? Darth Sidious is still up for grabs

T-1000 just is extremely OP and has basically won every battle here due to not being able to be put down for long without being frozen or melted.

WildBantha88
Then pick a character that can melt/freeze him big grin

SevenShackles
T-1000 just is extremely OP and has basically won every battle here due to not being able to be put down for long without being frozen or melted.
Wouldn't force powers + lightsaber = a good argument against the terminator? I don't see it being OP at all. Hell I'd back classic Robocop if they had a match up.. Actually I think I might of saw a video on that on youtube.

Edit; this vid
http://youtu.be/zLjlnoAT_ns

quanchi112
Originally posted by SevenShackles
Wouldn't force powers + lightsaber = a good argument against the terminator? I don't see it being OP at all. Hell I'd back classic Robocop if they had a match up.. Actually I think I might of saw a video on that on youtube.

Edit; this vid
http://youtu.be/zLjlnoAT_ns Does this mean you want to join and rep a Jedi/Sith character ?

God Cloth Seiya
Where does the fighting take place?

quanchi112
Where does the fighting take place? The participants can all come to an agreement of where these fights will take place.

WildBantha88
Times Square, because there is no lava or liquid nitrogen

quanchi112
Times Square, because there is no lava or liquid nitrogen Now, now. Something everyone agrees with when all participants come forward and a date is set to get this on.

Time Immemorial
The Bantha boy has revealed his colors with this T-1000 power grab, lmao laughing out loud

quanchi112
The Bantha boy has revealed his colors with this T-1000 power grab, lmao laughing out loud I myself see a lot of characters outright stomping the T 1000. This should be fun.

meep-meep
Quanchi, is this h2h, or generally portrayed matchups?

quanchi112
Originally posted by meep-meep
Quanchi, is this h2h, or generally portrayed matchups? Generally portrayed as well as generally equipped.

quanchi112
Live action films only. All characters from these following films/franchises

1. Star Trek
2. Star Wars
3. Riddick
4. Elysium
5. Predator
6. Aliens
7. Total Recall
8. Blade Runner
9. Oblivion (Tom Cruise film)
10. Jupiter Ascending (we'd have to wait until July)
11. Edge of Tomorrow (wait until June)
12. Robocop
13. Terminator
14. Elysium
15. Demolition Man

I will be represent Khan from Into Darkness if anyone is interested in stepping into the arena with me to shut me up. Everyone else is fair game. Since I have Elyisum on here twice I am giving a new option.

Tron

Tattoos N Scars
I pick Sha Ka Ree, god from Star Trek 5.

WildBantha88
The Bantha boy has revealed his colors with this T-1000 power grab, lmao laughing out loud

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/gEWhIW9PanI/hqdefault.jpg

God Cloth Seiya
I'll rep for predator. Also I vote on the fight taking place in a dense forest with each opponent 50 miles away from each other.

quanchi112
I'll rep for predator. Also I vote on the fight taking place in a dense forest with each opponent 50 miles away from each other. Which Predator ?

Dramatic Gecko
He'll probably choose the Jungle Hunting Predators because he wants the forest.

WildBantha88
I think T-1000 could take predator

Dramatic Gecko
Me too... unless there is lava nearby.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
He'll probably choose the Jungle Hunting Predators because he wants the forest. Why don't you get it on this ?

Dramatic Gecko
I'll represent Roy Batty. Because someone needs to stand up for the good name of Blade Runner. I don't expect to win though. Aim is not come last or become a victim of Alien. All organic people should form a temporary alliance until the Alien representative is dead.

WildBantha88
I'll represent Roy Batty. Because someone needs to stand up for the good name of Blade Runner. I don't expect to win though. Aim is not come last or become a victim of Alien. All organic people should form a temporary alliance until the Alien representative is dead. I will take alien out for you smile

quanchi112
I'll represent Roy Batty. Because someone needs to stand up for the good name of Blade Runner. I don't expect to win though. Aim is not come last or become a victim of Alien. All organic people should form a temporary alliance until the Alien representative is dead. So you're down to rep him. Glad to have you aboard.

quanchi112
I will take alien out for you smile Someone should represent Ripley from Alien Resurrection or whatever the hell that film was called. I can't be bothered to do a quick google search to be sure. She was actually slightly impressive and it'd shock to the hell out of everyone if someone picked a girl.

Dramatic Gecko
Oh god I wish Alien 3 and Resurrection never happened.

Dramatic Gecko
Do we have unique Arsenals or does everyone start with the same gear?

quanchi112
Do we have unique Arsenals or does everyone start with the same gear? Whatever standard tech or gear they had in their own films save ships and traveling vehicles for the most part.

quanchi112
Oh god I wish Alien 3 and Resurrection never happened. Not good films but Ripley was very formidable in Resurrection.

meep-meep
Data could.

quanchi112
Originally posted by meep-meep
Data could. Could what ?

Dramatic Gecko
Data would be awesome in this scenario.

quanchi112
At this point

Wild Bantha--T-1000
Gecko--Roy Batty
Time--Kruger
Cloth--Predator
Darth Power--Darth Vader
Myself--Khan

quanchi112
Data would be awesome in this scenario. We will have to work out the start date and matchup since we have a final tally for this thing.

WildBantha88
Are you going to make the matchups? Since ur the host, or should we agree on who we want to battle?

quanchi112
Are you going to make the matchups? Since ur the host, or should we agree on who we want to battle? I want to get a general consensus and go from there. If we can't all agree to something then I'll make an executive decision.

Werewolf582
What's a battlezone?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Werewolf582
What's a battlezone? A zone where battles take place.

Werewolf582
Don't get smart.

quanchi112
Don't get smart. Do not tell me how to live.

Silent Master
What's a battlezone?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t509723.html

Werewolf582
Are you gonna tell me or not, I saw something that said battlezone on it. When I looked at it I was kinda confused.

Werewolf582
@silent master

Thanks

quanchi112
Are you gonna tell me or not, I saw something that said battlezone on it. When I looked at it I was kinda confused. laughing out loud

WildBantha88
Quanchi112 I wanna battle ur Khan with my T-1000 smile

Werewolf582
@ quan chi

What is so funny?

quanchi112
Quanchi112 I wanna battle ur Khan with my T-1000 smile You will probably have to wait. I will most likely be up against Darth Vader repped by Darth Power.

WildBantha88
darn :/

WildBantha88
Then I challenge the Predator! mr predators rep. Battle me if you dare! >smile

quanchi112
darn :/ The rest of you hopefully can decide who faces who by yourselves.

Werewolf582
I would also like to participate if I may.

quanchi112
I would also like to participate if I may. And rep who ?

Werewolf582
Luke Skywalker

quanchi112
Luke Skywalker What led you to this forum to stumble upon this now.

Werewolf582
I was informed of this from a friend on movie.codex, he said he use to have an account on here but he said he got banned or something. He said there wasn't many bias people on here than on movie.codec so I wanted to give this site a try.

quanchi112
I was informed of this from a friend on movie.codex, he said he use to have an account on here but he said he got banned or something. He said there wasn't many bias people on here than on movie.codec so I wanted to give this site a try. What has his name ?

StealthRanger
This place is far better than MVC, trust me

Don't mind the cockroaches (quanchi and carver)

Werewolf582
What has his name ? Daniel.

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
This place is far better than MVC, trust me

Don't mind the cockroaches (quanchi and carver) I am kmc's lion aka its King.

Werewolf582
I'm a T-rex. Dinosaurs beats lions.

WildBantha88
the living tribunal..... beat that.....

Werewolf582
I'm God.

WildBantha88
I'm God. that pretty much what the living tribunal is

Werewolf582
No that's a fake God, I'm the real God.

WildBantha88
No that's a fake God, I'm the real God.

depending on what religion I believe in that could mean your the creator of everything or a flying spaghetti monster in space...

Werewolf582
What region believes in that?

WildBantha88
What region believes in that?

http://www.venganza.org/about/

Educate yourself my droogie

Werewolf582
What.............................the...........................****?+./=_!,#

You just mind blasted me.

WildBantha88
What.............................the...........................****?+./=_!,#

You just mind blasted me.

So, do you still wanna be god?

Werewolf582
I'm changing religions to that now.

WildBantha88
hahaha

WildBantha88
I'm changing religions to that now. btw its safe. Me and spleen aren't shit storming

Werewolf582
But the stains are still there.

WildBantha88
And they can never be washed out sad

Werewolf582
It smells like miley Cyrus's vagina in that thread.

WildBantha88
It smells like miley Cyrus's vagina in that thread. nothing smells that bad.

Werewolf582
Have you not smelled Justin biebers perfume.

WildBantha88
no I haven't. What bothers me is that you got close enough to Justin Bieber to smell his perfume.

DARTH POWER
Quan:

Check out 6:50 Force speed by 2 Jedi well below Pre-Suit Vader-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OTHjSG61SI

Show me a feat of Khan faster than that.

Also notice the firepower they are deflecting form those Destoryer droids. The speed and intensity of them. You see the massive explosions they cause behind the Jedi as soon as they run.

Show me Khan being that fast!

Werewolf582
My sister used to were it.

Tattoos N Scars
Este tema es una mierda como Quanchi.

quanchi112
I'm a T-rex. Dinosaurs beats lions. You are extinct. I'm not. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Quan:

Check out 6:50 Force speed by 2 Jedi well below Pre-Suit Vader-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OTHjSG61SI

Show me a feat of Khan faster than that.

Also notice the firepower they are deflecting form those Destoryer droids. The speed and intensity of them. You see the massive explosions they cause behind the Jedi as soon as they run.

Show me Khan being that fast! Listen this isn't starting until we all agree on a start time. I can start ours soon though so you won't have to wait too long. Keep this as your opening post and I'll create a thread in which it is just you and I in a Khan versus Vader battle. I'll Pm you to confirm a date we both agree and the rest of the details.

quanchi112
Add Prometheus to the film choices.

God Cloth Seiya
How powerful was he again?

quanchi112
How powerful was he again? Do you mean the Engineers or the prototype Alien ?

God Cloth Seiya
uh....................both please.

quanchi112
uh....................both please. Extremely strong. The new alien though really doesn't have any feats and was just born.

God Cloth Seiya
So superhuman capabilities? Any good feats?

quanchi112
So superhuman capabilities? Any good feats? Ripping a head off.

God Cloth Seiya
That's ok, any good speed or durability feats.

quanchi112
That's ok, any good speed or durability feats. Not really.

DARTH POWER
Listen this isn't starting until we all agree on a start time. I can start ours soon though so you won't have to wait too long. Keep this as your opening post and I'll create a thread in which it is just you and I in a Khan versus Vader battle. I'll Pm you to confirm a date we both agree and the rest of the details.

That's fine. That's the only post I need really as I know Khan doesn't have a speed feat like that. Even if that was a mere burst of speed and not something they can keep up for a long battle, it won't matter, because a burst of speed like that is all a Jedi needs to jump at Khan and chop him up.

This weekend is good for me.

quanchi112
Cloth your predator will be put up against Time's Kruger. When do you want to start this ?

That leaves Luke Skywalker against the T-1000.

WildBantha88
im fighting luke? Sweet!

God Cloth Seiya
I should be good to go sometime around next week. I'm also using Wolf just to let you know.

Stealth Moose
I will be represent Khan from Into Darkness

http://hoopajoo.net/static/ayb/zwintro.gif

quanchi112
I should be good to go sometime around next week. I'm also using Wolf just to let you know. Set a date when you two can begin.

quanchi112
I haven't seen nor heard from the poster who said he'd rep Luke so I have my reservations about him showing up again, Bantha.

WildBantha88
then I will just face one of the winners?

quanchi112
then I will just face one of the winners? Yeah, unless someone else comes forward or the Luke Skywalker participant comes forward.

WildBantha88
OKAY I hope I get to fight the predator or khan big grin big grin big grin

quanchi112
OKAY I hope I get to fight the predator or khan big grin big grin big grin I just wish someone had the balls to represent Riddick or Jango Fett. Sadly, no one came forward.

WildBantha88
OOOOOH Riddik would be fuuuun.... he wins vie tea cup smile

http://i.imgur.com/oiadp.jpg

quanchi112
OOOOOH Riddik would be fuuuun.... he wins vie tea cup smile

http://i.imgur.com/oiadp.jpg Would have been interesting for Khan to meet him via battlezone style here. I really wanted Fett but Vader is the fish I'm eyeing. Not many think I stand a chance there so I can't wait to begin that and put on a show.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>