Wolf Predator vs Khan (Into Darkness)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
1. Wolf gets all weaponry shown in AVP:R. Khan gets the ubergun and a phaser; the start on opposite sides of Area 51 from Crystal Skull and must hunt each other
2. Bladefight in Madison Square Garden; Khan gets two adamantium machetes; Wolf gets adamantium wristblades

Bloodlusted; No PIS/CIS
Who takes this?

juggerman
1. Wolf
2. Idk

KingD19
Wolf proves the Yuatja are superior.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by KingD19
Wolf proves the Yuatja are superior.

thumb up

quanchi112
Khan, easily.

KingD19
When Khan gets to the point where he can fight superhumanly strong/agile/fast/durable creatures like Aliens in hand to hand and treat them with contemptuous ease, let me know.

quanchi112
When Khan gets to the point where he can fight superhumanly strong/agile/fast/durable creatures like Aliens in hand to hand and treat them with contemptuous ease, let me know. When Wolf can take down an entire squadron of Klingons and subdue the Enterprise crew as well let me know.

Wolf didn't fare so well against the Predalien either.

laughing out loud

KingD19
Originally posted by quanchi112
When Wolf can take down an entire squadron of Klingons and subdue the Enterprise crew as well let me know.

Wolf didn't fare so well against the Predalien either.

laughing out loud

Khan used his guns for most of that didn't he? Oh yeah, he did.

And the Predalien had the physical stats of an Alien, boosted by the stats of a Predator, and they still went to a double kill.

Are you saying you think Khan would have done better with no weapons?

Also, it doesn't need saying for most people, but Wolf could easily replicate that scene. He'd probably have an easier time since his plasma cannon has auto-lock capabilities, he has the smart disc/shuriken, spear, combi stick, and can go invisible.

quanchi112
Khan used his guns for most of that didn't he? Oh yeah, he did.

And the Predalien had the physical stats of an Alien, boosted by the stats of a Predator, and they still went to a double kill.

Are you saying you think Khan would have done better with no weapons? Yes, he did and he gets his weaponry here in scenario one. Wolf used his weaponry throughout most of the film, kiddo.

To struggle with a primitive being without any weaponry is rather weak. Khan deals with advanced opponents who can think not savage animals.

I am saying Khan would have killed that thing five minutes into the movie.

Khan kills Wolf.

KingD19
Yes, he did and he gets his weaponry here in scenario one. Wolf used his weaponry throughout most of the film, kiddo.

To struggle with a primitive being without any weaponry is rather weak. Khan deals with opponents who can think not savage animals.

I am saying Khan would have killed that thing five minutes into the movie.

Khan kills Wolf.

But you're not saying he would have killed the Predalien in the same situation. That's all I needed to hear.

How does Khan kill him if he's cloaked and actively hunting him? If he sees his guns he's likely to just blow a hole in him right then and there.

quanchi112
But you're not saying he would have killed the Predalien in the same situation. That's all I needed to hear.

How does Khan kill him if he's cloaked and actively hunting him? If he sees his guns he's likely to just blow a hole in him right then and there. Yes, he would have. I've seen people beat on Predators before and damage them but Kirk couldn't physically even make. Khan wince.

Khan definitely destroys that primitive being physically.

Wrong. Khan is faster on the draw and has superior feats of taking on an entire squadron of foes with sophisticated weaponry unlike the Predator who has all the sophisticated weaponry in their films.

KingD19
Not all Predator's are built the same. The one in the first movie got pounded with a huge log and was okay, in Predator 2, he got his arm chopped off, hit by a train, etc, etc, and was still going. In AvP, one Predator(Celtic I think) was so strong he was casually tossing an Alien(Grid) 20-30 feet and slamming him through stone walls a few feet thick.

Dramatic Gecko
Calling a Xenomorph primitive is the most unintelligent thing to be said. They are practically a lethal upgrade from their original host. So a PredAlien, would be an upgraded Predator... Wolf Pred, was fighting on par with that. That is like a human able to wrestle a human based xenomorph. Predator is used to hunting individuals much stronger than Khan and himself.

quanchi112
Not all Predator's are built the same. The one in the first movie got pounded with a huge log and was okay, in Predator 2, he got his arm chopped off, hit by a train, etc, etc, and was still going. In AvP, one Predator(Celtic I think) was so strong he was casually tossing an Alien(Grid) 20-30 feet and slamming him through stone walls a few feet thick. He wasn't ok he was at Dutch's mercy.

smile

Yes, they can have their arms chopped off. When was one hit by a train ?

The Celtic picked him up and swung him around tossing him. I never said they weren't strong. They aren't skilled at all with their fists. Khan is highly skilled unlike the Predators in fistacuffs.

Stealth Moose
Wolf rapes.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Calling a Xenomorph primitive is the most unintelligent thing to be said. They are practically a lethal upgrade from their original host. So a PredAlien, would be an upgraded Predator... Wolf Pred, was fighting on par with that. That is like a human able to wrestle a human based xenomorph. Predator is used to hunting individuals much stronger than Khan and himself. They are rather simple creatures with no real intelligence. They are more ferocious but are quite simple.

Wolf Predator doesn't have the necessary hand to hand skill or mental acumen of Khan. Predators hunt humans who are quite weaker than themselves. They are also stronger than aliens. laughing out loud

Aliens have acidic blood and are quite savage. They can pierce into the Predators flesh but aren't as strong as Predators. Quit saying silly things.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Wolf rapes. Based on ?

Time Immemorial
Who fought Arnold?

0mega Spawn
Wolf predatory rape

quanchi112
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Wolf predatory rape Based on ?

Zack Fair
Wolf destroys.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Wolf destroys. Based on ?

Time Immemorial
Khans aim was dead on with that uber gun of his. He never missed. Pred has missed many times with his plasma cannon.

The bias here is crazy.

No one can see past their hate for quan to see that the wolf is a mindless beast compared to Khan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Khans aim was dead on with that uber gun of his. He never missed. Pred has missed many times with his plasma cannon.

The bias here is crazy.

No one can see past their hate for quan to see that the wolf is a mindless beast compared to Khan. I own them all. I make them so emotional they can't see past who I side with.

Time Immemorial
Imo, Khan at least had strong convictions, followed his purpose and stood with them until the end and made sure to get revenge on people who wronged him.

KingD19
You weren't here when Neme and Rob and everybody pointed out the multiple times that Khan missed were you?

quanchi112
You weren't here when Neme and Rob and everybody pointed out the multiple times that Khan missed were you? Never conclusively proven. Speculation.

Zack Fair
I don't hate Quan. And I actually like Khan. Its just that the way Wolf soloed a Xenomorph invasion is way, way more impressive than anything Khan did. Badass speeches excluded of course.

KingD19
What do you mean it wasn't conclusively proven? He was shown shooting from his gun, and in the next frame there was a Klingon dodging the shot. This happened a few times.

Lestov16
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Khans aim was dead on with that uber gun of his. He never missed.

hysterical

quanchi112
I don't hate Quan. And I actually like Khan. Its just that the way Wolf soloed a Xenomorph invasion is way, way more impressive than anything Khan did. Badass speeches excluded of course. Xenomorphs didn't have any guns to fire back. Imagine Khan with his guns against the Xenomorphs.

The Klingon scene is vastly more impressive than the AvP2 Xenomorph scenes.

quanchi112
What do you mean it wasn't conclusively proven? He was shown shooting from his gun, and in the next frame there was a Klingon dodging the shot. This happened a few times. We never once saw him fire at a Klingon and miss in the same scene. Sorry. Khan wins.

Zack Fair
Xenomorphs didn't have any guns to fire back. Imagine Khan with his guns against the Xenomorphs.

The Klingon scene is vastly more impressive than the AvP2 Xenomorph scenes. Fair point. But then again the Klingons did not have stealth camo nor the arsenal Wolf did. Also the number of Xenomorphs Wolf dealt with was ridiculous, and he even went toe to toe with them, improvised new weapons on the go and showed good damage soak when he was fighting the Predalien.

WildBantha88
wolf should win this, Sorry KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

KingD19
In the end wolf killed 22 Xeno's, including the Predalien.

Lestov16
I guess mook Klingons are deadlier than Xenomorphs now laughing out loud

KingD19
But the difference is that Xeno's are enhanced enough to dodge plasma bolts. The Klingon's shouldn't have dodged Khan's blasts but they did plenty.

quanchi112
Fair point. But then again the Klingons did not have stealth camo nor the arsenal Wolf did. Also the number of Xenomorphs Wolf dealt with was ridiculous, and he even went toe to toe with them, improvised new weapons on the go and showed good damage soak when he was fighting the Predalien. The amount of Klingons Khan dealt with all the while shooting at him was more impressive. Aliens don't have any tech and have to get close to do damage. The last Wolf/PredAlien fight was impressive but didn't he have weapons ?

Khan took on an the entire Federation, small Klingon party, and Enterprise crew himself. Think about all the technology and the intelligence he was up against. The Predators are clearly the advanced race in their films. So the difficulty if what they go up against while still impressive is nowhere near as arduous as what Khan was up against by himself.

Khan has superior skill, a weapon that can one shot Wolf, a tactical mind that is superior to the Predator as well. Khan's superhuman strength and cell regeneration make this a wrap.

Dramatic Gecko
WOlf wins.

Dramatic Gecko

Wolf Predator doesn't have the necessary hand to hand skill or mental acumen of Khan.

Based On?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
I guess mook Klingons are deadlier than Xenomorphs now laughing out loud Two ships, intelligence, and laser guns are more impressive than savage aliens any day of the week. Originally posted by KingD19
But the difference is that Xeno's are enhanced enough to dodge plasma bolts. The Klingon's shouldn't have dodged Khan's blasts but they did plenty. No, they didn't. Not one blast.

Xeno's on the other hand are easily dominated by laser guns. The only reason they posed a threat in the first one is they were up against rookie Predators, got the drop on them prior to them getting their weapons, as well as being vastly outnumbered.

Dramatic Gecko

Khan has superior skill

Based on?

Dramatic Gecko
Two ships, intelligence, and laser guns are more impressive than savage aliens any day of the week. No, they didn't. Not one blast.

Xeno's on the other hand are easily dominated by laser guns. The only reason they posed a threat in the first one is they were up against rookie Predators, got the drop on them prior to them getting their weapons, as well as being vastly outnumbered.

Don't think Quan has seen the Alien series.

quanchi112
Based on? Watch the Predators fight in hand to hand and watch Khan. It isn't even close.

quanchi112
Don't think Quan has seen the Alien series. They lack long ranged combat and human level intelligence. They are easily controlled by a small party of Predators and can be wiped out rather easily. They are animals the Predators hunt.

KingD19
Khan only fights normal people in hand to hand. Nobody is enhanced like him aside from Spock, who gave him a damn good fight.

Dramatic Gecko
They lack long ranged combat and human level intelligence. They are easily controlled by a small party of Predators and can be wiped out rather easily. They are animals the Predators hunt.

o you haven't even seen Alien or Aliens???

quanchi112
Khan only fights normal people in hand to hand. Nobody is enhanced like him aside from Spock, who gave him a damn good fight. Klingons weren't normal. Kirk attacked him and couldn't even hurt him. Spock is highly trained and has superhuman strength. Khan was beating him despite crash landing on earth and Spock chock full of adrenaline for the fight.

Dramatic Gecko
Klingons have had their asses handed to them by skinny Doctor Bashir... Klingons aint impressive.

KingD19
Khan is also around 2x stronger than Spock.

quanchi112
Klingons have had their asses handed to them by skinny Doctor Bashir... Klingons aint impressive. Alternate time line and different Klingons.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Khan is also around 2x stronger than Spock. Despite crash landing and Spock emotionally hyped Khan still was winning.

Dramatic Gecko
Alternate time line and different Klingons.

laughing out loud

True. It could mean Khan's Klingons were weaker...

Dramatic Gecko
Still... you haven't seen Alien?

quanchi112
True. It could mean Khan's Klingons were weaker... The Klingons sure had the Enterprise crew beaten. Compare NuSpock to old Spock feats.

smile

Dramatic Gecko
Have you seen what they do to Military Badass Soldiers from the future... who have guns?

quanchi112
Still... you haven't seen Alien? I saw it. Overrated film.

quanchi112
Have you seen what they do to Military Badass Soldiers from the future... who have guns? In a room where they can't see and overrun in a confined space ???

Bill Paxton whined his little ass off. Those guys were sissies.

Dramatic Gecko
Classic Film. Are you sure you a thirty plus year old man? You have the taste of a 14 year old fangirl.

Dramatic Gecko
In a room where they can't see and overrun in a confined space ???

Bill Paxton whined his little ass off. Those guys were sissies.

The Predator also fought them in a confined space on numerous occasions. And fought claw to claw with a Pred Alien... How would Khan fair hand to hand with a human ALien. Imagine it in your head.

quanchi112
Classic Film. Are you sure you a thirty plus year old man? You have the taste of a 14 year old fangirl. Alien isn't that great of a film and pales in comparison to Aliens in its own franchise.

Ripely is also unlikely as hero and you call me a girl. Quit being feminine and liking feminine franchises.

Lestov16
Classic Film. Are you sure you a thirty plus year old man? You have the taste of a 14 year old fangirl. thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up Hiding behind others as always. Lestov101.

Dramatic Gecko
Alien isn't that great of a film and pales in comparison to Aliens in its own franchise.

Ripely is also unlikely as hero and you call me a girl. Quit being feminine and liking feminine franchises.

You were right in only that Aliens is much better than Alien. Other than that you obviously have no idea what makes a good movie if you don't understand the concept of an unlikely hero. And if you can't appreciate Ripley walking around her spacecraft in her underwear than I can't even consider you a real man.

quanchi112
You were right in only that Aliens is much better than Alien. Other than that you obviously have no idea what makes a good movie if you don't understand the concept of an unlikely hero. And if you can't appreciate Ripley walking around her spacecraft in her underwear than I can't even consider you a real man. Sigourney Weaver isn't hot you toolbag. Being an unlikely hero is one thing but doing it again with her weak overall formidability and strength is laughable.

Dutch is a real hero who is believable going up against an extraterrestrial. Ripley isn't, toolbag.

Dramatic Gecko
Sorry I can't hear you over the sound of 80's sex symbol that is Sigourney Weaver...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-X5DiJeOeknM/TWb6HBF-HNI/AAAAAAAAAKg/cKrvPXtVO0w/s1600/sigourney-weaver-in-ghostbusters1.jpg

Zack Fair
Alien and Aliens are so different though. Each is great in their own category.

You just can't beat the suspense and horror in the first movie. Its almost perfection. I hate movies that take too long to show a monster, but this was executed flawlessly IMHO. I watched this when I was like 8 or 9 and had already seen the xenomorph in Alien 3 and Aliens, but the tension in Alien still built up quite well to the point I was still scared shitless of the actual alien.

Time Immemorial
This should be a strait up fist fight, weapons are stupid.

quanchi112
Sorry I can't hear you over the sound of 80's sex symbol that is Sigourney Weaver...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-X5DiJeOeknM/TWb6HBF-HNI/AAAAAAAAAKg/cKrvPXtVO0w/s1600/sigourney-weaver-in-ghostbusters1.jpg Not that hot, peter venkman.

WildBantha88
I would tap that. But then again theres not many woman that I wouldn't do.... I have low standards smile

Estacado
Khan gets plasma castered.

Kazenji
Alien and Aliens are so different though. Each is great in their own category.

thumb up

Esau Cairn
They are rather simple creatures with no real intelligence. They are more ferocious but are quite simple.

WTF?

They're a race of beings that pre-date humans.

They achieved technology for interstellar travel while humans were still in the stone age.

Compared to the Star Trek verse, Predators are a warrior race with superior weaponry & fighting skills.

Zack Fair
Me thinks he was talking about the xenomorphs. The xenomorphs are very smart predators. Problem they faced against the predators is that the predators are even better predators(duh lol) because they are intelligent like humans(or more so) and they devote their entire lives to hunting. Not to mention they have extensive knowledge on the xenomorphs and most races.

Me thinks Wolf will engage Khan in H2H sooner than later. He will probably be tempted by Khan's physicality. Then again who knows with Wolf's no non-sense get the job done attitude.

Esau Cairn
Well considering a Predator's code of honour is to self-destruct when the odds are against them...it's still a no win for Khan, even if the Pred has to take his own life out in the equation.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
WTF?

They're a race of beings that pre-date humans.

They achieved technology for interstellar travel while humans were still in the stone age.

Compared to the Star Trek verse, Predators are a warrior race with superior weaponry & fighting skills. I was referring to Xenomorphs. laughing laughing out loud

But let's delve into this ridiculous notion of comparing Predators to the Star Trek films in terms of technology.

Yes, they are a warrior race who haven't progressed much in hundreds of years. Star Trek universe have developed teleportational techniques and red matter capable of destroying entire worlds. Sorry, but in terms of tech it isn't even close.

Khan has been shown to be far superior to anything any Predator has done on screen. Take away the Predators toys and he throws haymakers like a sloppy oversized professional wrestler. Khan both has more skill, better tech at his disposal, and a far greater Dreadnaught ship than anything we have seen offensively from the Predators ships.

smile

juggerman
1. Wolf gets all weaponry shown in AVP:R. Khan gets the ubergun and a phaser; the start on opposite sides of Area 51 from Crystal Skull and must hunt each other

When has Khan shown any hunting skill? Wolf would probably pick him off from afar before Khan even knows what happened. That's the Predator M.O. when hunting an armed opponent.

quanchi112

Dramatic Gecko
That's just the thing Quan. Wolf was brilliant too, and was taking down a much deadlier enemy. He was problem solving and improvising weapons making do with what he had, and he can go invisible... And can lock on... and Heat Vision has a distinct advantage in Area 51 from KoftCS.

juggerman

Silent Master
Wolf wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggerman
Khan would never see Wolf coming. Wolf cloaks and snipes him as per the Predator "go-to" approach regarding armed targets. Khan may have a shot in round 2, I honestly dunno either way, but he loses 10/10 in round 1 So a guy who goes in undetected on the Klingon homeworld and surprises them has no idea about the Wolf predator whom the Predalien avoids until the end of the movie

Does that honestly seem likely to you ?

quanchi112
That's just the thing Quan. Wolf was brilliant too, and was taking down a much deadlier enemy. He was problem solving and improvising weapons making do with what he had, and he can go invisible... And can lock on... and Heat Vision has a distinct advantage in Area 51 from KoftCS. The Predalien nor the aliens are armed. Taking on that squadron of Klingons armed to the teeth along with war ships is vastly more impressive.

Yes, he can problem solve as can Khan. Khan stands out amidst a technologically superior universe. His cells regenerate, he has actual hand to hand skill, superhuman strength, absolutely ruthless, and better feats.

Khan wins.

juggerman
So a guy who goes in undetected on the Klingon homeworld and surprises them has no idea about the Wolf predator whom the Predalien avoids until the end of the movie

Does that honestly seem likely to you ?

The Predalien had "flunkies" to distract Wolf while it made several get aways. Khan has no such luxury. Plus the Klingons didn't have the tracking tech Wolf has

BruceSkywalker
facepalm why am I not surprised about this thread..

Khan dies here..

lets all move along

KingD19
Wolf had to deal with the 21 normal Aliens spawned over the course of the movie before he got to the Predalien.

quanchi112
The Predalien had "flunkies" to distract Wolf while it made several get aways. Khan has no such luxury. Plus the Klingons didn't have the tracking tech Wolf has The Klingons had "numbers" to divert Khan's attention. Khan has one opponent who doesn't have the showings to support him taking out someone with Khan's skill. Khan takes out foes with long ranged combat and with numbers. Does the Predator have showings to prove he's up to the challenge ?

The aliens didn't have tracking tech but it didn't seem to bother them.

Silent Master
Wolf had to deal with the 21 normal Aliens spawned over the course of the movie before he got to the Predalien.

quan hasn't actually seen the movie.

juggerman
The Klingons had "numbers" to divert Khan's attention. Khan has one opponent who doesn't have the showings to support him taking out someone with Khan's skill. Khan takes out foes with long ranged combat and with numbers. Does the Predator have showings to prove he's up to the challenge ?

The aliens didn't have tracking tech but it didn't seem to bother them.

No one tried to divert Khan's attention. Khan wouldn't see Wolf and would get snipped

It's been established the Xeno's can see/smell/sense past the cloaking. Khan can't.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
quan hasn't actually seen the movie. Based on ?

quanchi112
No one tried to divert Khan's attention. Khan wouldn't see Wolf and would get snipped

It's been established the Xeno's can see/smell/sense past the cloaking. Khan can't. Having multiple men come at you at once is diverting his attention by sheer numerical advantage. Otherwise they'd all take him on one on one.

The Xenos don't have his experience in combat, intellect, weaponry, or cellular regenerative properties.

Xenos are at a huge disadvantage due to having to get in close proximity. Khan is better than a man in every way. If Dutch can assess the Predator's weaknesses imagine what Khan can do.

KingD19
Wolf is a much better Predator than the one in the original though. Dutch would have died against him.

quanchi112
Wolf is a much better Predator than the one in the original though. Dutch would have died against him. I agree but the point is Khan is by far superior to Dutch who assessed by himself the Predator's strengths and weaknesses.

Silent Master
Wolf is a much better Predator than the one in the original though. Dutch would have died against him.

Trolls don't care about context or facts.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
Trolls don't care about context or facts. That is why you don't care.

juggerman
Having multiple men come at you at once is diverting his attention by sheer numerical advantage. Otherwise they'd all take him on one on one.

The Xenos don't have his experience in combat, intellect, weaponry, or cellular regenerative properties.

Xenos are at a huge disadvantage due to having to get in close proximity. Khan is better than a man in every way. If Dutch can assess the Predator's weaknesses imagine what Khan can do.

Yet he wasn't after a single target like Wolf was. Had the Klingons been protecting someone while confronting Khan while said guy ran away Khan wouldn't have been able to get to him.

No they have superior strength, numbers, acidic blood they use as a weapon, a tail that is used as a sword/spear, and the ability to detect the Predators that Khan doesn't have. And they were still picked off as Khan would be.

Dutch had the advantage of not being the Pred's first and sole target meaning he had the time to see it in action quite a bit before learning it's tactics. But here Khan won't have time to figure anything out.

quanchi112
Yet he wasn't after a single target like Wolf was. Had the Klingons been protecting someone while confronting Khan while said guy ran away Khan wouldn't have been able to get to him.

No they have superior strength, numbers, acidic blood they use as a weapon, a tail that is used as a sword/spear, and the ability to detect the Predators that Khan doesn't have. And they were still picked off as Khan would be.

Dutch had the advantage of not being the Pred's first and sole target meaning he had the time to see it in action quite a bit before learning it's tactics. But here Khan won't have time to figure anything out. I disagree. No one got away from Khan. He eradicated the Klingons and subdued the Enterprise crew.

They still don't have skill, weaponry, or a mind like Khan's. Khan can shoot Wolf from a distance whereas the Aliens strengths don't come into play from a distance nor do they behave at all like Khan.

The point is Dutch did so and rather quickly. He took down a Predator. The advantage the Predators have is they are an unknown to most of their opponents but have exploitable weaknesses. It doesn't really matter as Khan has superior showings against opponents who wield lasers and implore long ranged combat.

juggerman
I disagree. No one got away from Khan. He eradicated the Klingons and subdued the Enterprise crew.

They still don't have skill, weaponry, or a mind like Khan's. Khan can shoot Wolf from a distance whereas the Aliens strengths don't come into play from a distance nor do they behave at all like Khan.

The point is Dutch did so and rather quickly. He took down a Predator. The advantage the Predators have is they are an unknown to most of their opponents but have exploitable weaknesses. It doesn't really matter as Khan has superior showings against opponents who wield lasers and implore long ranged combat.

No one tried to get away while protected by others.

They do have skill. Wolf can shoot Khan before Khan even sees him or knows that he's close.

Yet Khan won't have the luxury of watching and learning about Wolf. He'll be looking and get snipped by a cloaked opponent from a distance. Khan has no defense against this

Dramatic Gecko
You say Khan is physically superior. Yet Predators have punched through concrete, travel through the canopy at high speeds and easily outmatch conditioned human Males in fights and fight on par with Aliens in hand to hand. Ask, could Khan match that?

Edit: Khan can subdue a conditioned human male too. But the other stuff.

quanchi112
No one tried to get away while protected by others.

They do have skill. Wolf can shoot Khan before Khan even sees him or knows that he's close.

Yet Khan won't have the luxury of watching and learning about Wolf. He'll be looking and get snipped by a cloaked opponent from a distance. Khan has no defense against this So there is no proof anyone could have gotten away. Khan annihilated his opponents and with relative ease.

They don't have anything close to resembling his hand to hand skill. They throw sloppy punches and get hit all the time. Prove it.

Wolf didn't do so to the Predalien that is for sure.

Khan won't be out in the open and against the Klingons he got off the first shot. Predator isn't used to someone of his skill, intelligence, and tech. Khan has taken on bigger forces simultaneously converging on him and decimated them.m the same can't be said for Wolf. We see him generally against savage aliens with no long range weaponry or human like intelligence.

Dramatic Gecko
Predator isn't used to someone of his skill, intelligence, and tech.

That is like a predator's dream come true. But unfortunately Wolf doesn't mess around and just plasmas his ass.

quanchi112
That is like a predator's dream come true. But unfortunately Wolf doesn't mess around and just plasmas his ass. Khan has better showings than Wolf. Wolf doesn't have any showings to bolster saying he'd take Khan out first. Khan does therefore khan wins.

Wolf is out of his league here.

Dramatic Gecko
Khan has better showings than Wolf. Wolf doesn't have any showings to bolster saying he'd take Khan out first. Khan does therefore khan wins.

Wolf is out of his league here.

I feel like you are just going round in circles.

http://www.camdenwatts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/buddy-revolving-door.gif

Is it because Predator is swinging Khan around like this?

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w293/joey__a/Predator/alien20vs20predatoruv4ml3.gif

quanchi112

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w293/joey__a/Predator/alien20vs20predatoruv4ml3.gif That isn't the same Predator and the Alien ended up killing him.

laughing out loud

Khan wins. Superior feats and actual showings against competent armed opponents.

meep-meep
1 wolf
2 khan

Dramatic Gecko
That isn't the same Predator and the Alien ended up killing him.

laughing out loud

Khan wins. Superior feats and actual showings against competent armed opponents.

Wolf is actually a higher class of Predator from this newbie. This is a Predator who has never fought Aliens. Wolf is from the Elite Class and has a lot of experience.

Khan could handle this predator in a similar fashion that Glover or Arnie did, obviously more effectively. And with the guns he has a good chance. I'm just saying Wolf is a badass among Predators (evidence is clear: Lone Predator Takes down 21 aliens as apposed to regular Predators, 2 died from the same Alien, the other did better but was face hugged from his carelessness). Which is why he would be the only Predator who could stand up to PredAlien. It seems pretty obvious he would beat Khan.

quanchi112
Wolf is actually a higher class of Predator from this newbie. This is a Predator who has never fought Aliens. Wolf is from the Elite Class and has a lot of experience.

Khan could handle this predator in a similar fashion that Glover or Arnie did, obviously more effectively. And with the guns he has a good chance. I'm just saying Wolf is a badass among Predators (evidence is clear: Lone Predator Takes down 21 aliens as apposed to regular Predators, 2 died from the same Alien, the other did better but was face hugged from his carelessness). Which is why he would be the only Predator who could stand up to PredAlien. It seems pretty obvious he would beat Khan. I agree but you started the Celtic comparisons when you posted a feat of him tossing an Alien.

Khan took out more Klingons, Federation leaders, and Admiral Marcus himself via skull crush age. He also persuaded a bombing as well.

Khan would decimate Aliens and Predaliens like it was no big deal. Khan is on another level. If someone does select this predator for the Sci if tournament I will go into more detail as to why.

Dramatic Gecko
I still think Wolf wins.

http://g2.img-dpreview.com/C14251F610184B738D362C2427BBFF61.jpg

DrDeadpool
Khan wins both times.

Zack Fair

Khan could handle this predator in a similar fashion that Glover or Arnie did, obviously more effectively. And with the guns he has a good chance. I'm just saying Wolf is a badass among Predators (evidence is clear: Lone Predator Takes down 21 aliens as apposed to regular Predators, 2 died from the same Alien, the other did better but was face hugged from his carelessness). Which is why he would be the only Predator who could stand up to PredAlien. It seems pretty obvious he would beat Khan. I remember the director saying that Wolf is the guy the predators call when shit hits the fan. Kind of like the clean up guy. Yautja version of
wWmRTjLRMfU

WildBantha88

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w293/joey__a/Predator/alien20vs20predatoruv4ml3.gif

I have to give you props for that one. That was funny as hell

KingD19
He is. Wolf is like The Predator of Predators and he's the one all the young ones want to be when they grow up. He doesn't f*ck around, he doesn't toy with his opponent. He kills everything that he is told to kill with no games.

quanchi112
He is. Wolf is like The Predator of Predators and he's the one all the young ones want to be when they grow up. He doesn't f*ck around, he doesn't toy with his opponent. He kills everything that he is told to kill with no games. Did Wolf survive the film ?

laughing out loud

KingD19
Would Khan have survived being at the epicenter of a tactical nuke powerful enough to decimate a city? Because that's how Wolf died. They had to destroy the entire city to finally kill him.

quanchi112
Would Khan have survived being at the epicenter of a tactical nuke powerful enough to decimate a city? Because that's how Wolf died. They had to destroy the entire city to finally kill him. Khan would have killed the Predalien well before that. He isn't some one hit wonder. Khan is far more impressive.

smile

KingD19
Ok. So either you didn't understand my question, or you danced around it purposefully.

"Would Khan have survived being at the epicenter of a tactical nuke powerful enough to decimate a city? Because that's how Wolf died. They had to destroy the entire city to finally kill him.
"

?

Darth Martin
1.Definitely Wolf.
2.Toss-up. Could see this going either way. Edge to Khan as he is likely faster and has two weapons.

quanchi112
Ok. So either you didn't understand my question, or you danced around it purposefully.

"Would Khan have survived being at the epicenter of a tactical nuke powerful enough to decimate a city? Because that's how Wolf died. They had to destroy the entire city to finally kill him.
"

? Khan wouldn't put himself in that situation. Wolf had ample opportunities to kill the Predalien prior to that. Unlike Wolf Khan would have succeeded much earlier.

Stealth Moose
Wolf stomps.

KingD19
Khan wouldn't put himself in that situation. Wolf had ample opportunities to kill the Predalien prior to that. Unlike Wolf Khan would have succeeded much earlier.

Got it. You can't answer my question. roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Wolf stomps. Incorrect. Khan stomps.

quanchi112
Got it. You can't answer my question. roll eyes (sarcastic) I answered the question. Khan annihilates the Predalien quite early.

KingD19
The question was, "Do you think Khan would have survived in the exact same situation?"

The question was not, "Could Khan have done it differently or in a different time frame?"

So do you plan on answering what I actually asked?

quanchi112
The question was, "Do you think Khan would have survived in the exact same situation?" He would come out on top not make the same choices Wolf did.

laughing out loud

Epicurus
Wolf wins in both.

Estacado
Originally posted by Epicurus
Wolf wins in both.

Raisen
Having multiple men come at you at once.

another fantasy?

Estacado
Originally posted by Raisen
another fantasy?
haermm

Raisen
it's a well established fact that i am KMC's #1 Khan fan. it's also a well established fact that khan, like voldemort, is the equivalent of an Infinity Gauntlet within humanoid form. However, i'm not sure if khan's skull crush can work while Wolf is wearing his mask. I'm not even sure how orca teeth would work on the armor.

Quan, what do you think about the possibility of the skull crush or orca teeth working on this wolf character?

Robtard
another fantasy?

LoLz

Arachnid1
Xenomorph >>> Pansy Predator

Needs to be said.

BruceSkywalker
Khan has no defense against someone who can fire from a distance, let alone go camouflage and stab someone in the black

quanchi112
another fantasy? Of Robbie's....I'm afraid that is an affirmative. His poor family.

quanchi112
Wolf wins in both. Based on ?

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Khan has no defense against someone who can fire from a distance, let alone go camouflage and stab someone in the black Khan can also fire from a distance. He also took out opponents with long ranged weapons. Khan doesn't need camouflage and can stab people while they look at him. Stabbing in the back isn't impressive.

Epicurus
Based on ?
Cloaking, plasma casters, shurikens, wrist blades etc.

RJ 2.0
Khan has no defense against someone who can fire from a distance, let alone go camouflage and stab someone in the black Jedi>>>>Sith.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Xenomorph >>> Pansy Predator

Needs to be said.

Wolf was no Pansy

its the other way around.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Jedi>>>>Sith.

well since I'm both jedi and sith big grin

RJ 2.0
well since I'm both jedi and sith big grin No such thing, playa. cool

quanchi112
Cloaking, plasma casters, shurikens, wrist blades etc. The Predator didn't take down any foes anywhere near as impressive as the Klingons who were all organized and all had access to long ranged weapons. These aren't the Xenomorphs here. Khan vaporizes him with a single blast from the Boolean gun.

I am still shocked you are facing me these days, coward. This won't end well for you I am afraid.

wink

Werewolf582
Wolf wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Wolf wins. Based on what, sock ?

Werewolf582
Based on what, sock ? Faster weapons. Better fighter, easily fights superhuman aliens.

quanchi112
Faster weapons. Better fighter, easily fights superhuman aliens. His weapons aren't faster nor are they better. Khan's Boolean gun vaporized bodies and brought down Klingon ships. Khan beat superhuman aliens as well with contemptouous ease.

The same cannot be said for Wolf who mainly took down less advanced humans and weaponless aliens.

Werewolf582
The aliens are weapons. Thier tails, thier blood, thier claws, and even thier jaws are all deadly weapons.

quanchi112
The aliens are weapons. Thier tails, thier blood, thier claws, and even thier jaws are all deadly weapons. They don't have long ranged weapons which makes it easier and they aren't intelligent.

The Manga Guru
Khan

seymourwal
Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
Wolf predatory rape

quanchi112
Originally posted by seymourwal
Based on ?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>