Cin Drallig, Brakiss, and Satele Shan run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
1. Ki Adi Mundi, Darth Nihl, Shado Vao

2. Darth Talon, Obi Wan AOTC, Sora Bulq.

3. Savage Opress, Kas'sim, Plo Koon

4. Kyle Katarn, ROTS Grievous, Darth Wyyrlok

5. Darth Krayt, Darth Malgus, Exar Kun

BOSS: Amped Wicket

PTforthewin
They make it through but seriously are you kidding me? Wicket? The **** anyone can easily slice him or shoot! This isn't even funny

Emperordmb
Maybe done at three.

carthage
They clear

Emperordmb
Ok so Malgus>Satele. I don't expect Drallig and Brakiss to be able to take out Kun and Krayt

Nephthys
No way do they clear.

I'm not familiar enough with Brakiss to really call it but Drallig is seriously a load for this team. He's basically a non-factor in every round.

carthage
Drallig was stated as one of the best of the order, and could easily handle Kun.

Kun's force abilities are no match for his force abilities either.

Drallig was a renowned master of force push

Emperordmb
Originally posted by carthage
Drallig was stated as one of the best of the order, and could easily handle Kun.

Kun's force abilities are no match for his force abilities either.

Drallig was a renowned master of force push
are you on crack?

carthage
What? Wow another raving TOR fanboy, Drallig has many duels against younglings under his belt as a Jedi fitness expert and blademaster.

Kun couldn't even beat Droma. He is no match for a hardened warrior like Drallig.

Nephthys
Lmao. Troll harder dude.

carthage
I tried.

carthage
Done at three.

Q99
Three on, things are iffy. Shan's the strongest competitor, but Savage and Koon likely outmatch her allies.

Five would stomp them into a paste.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.