The Mask (evil version) vs Surfer vs Manhattan vs Neo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Who wins?

Neo gets all of his abilities that was shown in the Matrix.

WildBantha88
manhattan waves his hand and they all explode

Time Immemorial
Butthurt thread

maxivitopowe
I'm honestly curious how this is butthurt?

TheVaultDweller
This is actually a hard one to call. As much as the Matrix fanboys will hate me, Neo goes down first, as he is the only one that can still genuinely be hurt by conventional weapons like swords and guns (if only temporarily in some cases). He dies first, based on durability/damage soak/regen.

Surfer and Manhattan... depends whose molecular manipulation abilities and overall power output trumps whose. Really hard to say here. Based on screen feats of Surfer killing Galactus, I am leaning towards him.

Mask is actually the wild card here. I haven't seen the movies in a while, but the wearer literally has toonforce IIRC. Which means they are invulnerable while wearing the mask, and can do whatever their imagination can come up with. So, in theory, the wielder (if creative enough) can literally pull a "How to kill Surfer/Manhattan" manual out of their ass, and use it to find out how to stop those 2. It all depends on the wearer.

Lestov16
With no CIS, the Mask is probably the most powerful one here. VaultDweller perfectly summarized the likely outcome of this battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.