Darth Sion and Savage Opress Vs Starkiller(TFU)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
The lord of pain and the powerful monster Versus the chaotic apprentice. who wins? the two monsters or the sith apprentice?

Lightsabers
force powers
all out!
on the planet korriban

Emperordmb
I'm inclined to give it to the duo here.

As much as I doubt Sion's power, he does make for some good backup.

Nephthys
Starkiller imo.

Lord Stark
Starkiller turns them into paste.

PTforthewin
Starkiller is just to fast and strong

carthage
Starkiller goes down hard

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Starkiller turns them into paste.

I highly doubt Starkiller is so skilled to be able to turn anyone into 'paste' especially when these two have high pain tolerance

As much as I doubt Sion's power, he does make for some good backup.

Sion's power and skill are both questionable and up for debate, still he was in the Kun Wars, the Revan Wars and the first jedi purge. that's got to count for something imo.

Starkiller is just to fast and strong
fast enough to strike down two dark jedi? also he's never really faced two jedi has he?(genuine question no sarcasm.)

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
I highly doubt Starkiller is so skilled to be able to turn anyone into 'paste' especially when these two have high pain tolerance

Sion's power and skill are both questionable and up for debate, still he was in the Kun Wars, the Revan Wars and the first jedi purge. that's got to count for something imo.

fast enough to strike down two dark jedi? also he's never really faced two jedi has he?(genuine question no sarcasm.) he beat vader and palpatine and shaak ti

Emperordmb
Originally posted by PTforthewin
he beat vader and palpatine and shaak ti
LOL

Vader was a good deal away from his prime, and Sidious wasn't armed or trying. Starkiller even admits that his defeat of Sidious was "just a trick."

DarthAnt66
When did he beat Sidious in the first place?

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Emperordmb
LOL

Vader was a good deal away from his prime, and Sidious wasn't armed or trying. Starkiller even admits that his defeat of Sidious was "just a trick." he was armed actually

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by PTforthewin
he beat vader and palpatine and shaak ti

Vader and Sidious were toying with him, (remember this not TFU2 Starkiller) granted he did hold his own against Palpatine's lightning

Shaak Ti was winning their fight until she committed suicide

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Vader and Sidious were toying with him, (remember this not TFU2 Starkiller) granted he did hold his own against Palpatine's lightning

Shaak Ti was winning their fight until she committed suicide

Lol why would she commit suicide is she was winning. She clearly knew she couldn't win to do that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.