Blade Runner 2 public offer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/16/harrison-ford-asked-to-reprise-role-in-blade-runner-sequel

Never really understood the appeal of the first one but I like when companies expanded fictional universes so I am game.

Lestov16
Originally posted by quanchi112
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/05/16/harrison-ford-asked-to-reprise-role-in-blade-runner-sequel

Never really understood the appeal of the first one but I like when companies expanded fictional universes so I am game.

Not wasting any time with this bandwagon, are ya? laughing

Lord Lucien
Why can't Hollywood just leave the f*cking 80s alone?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
Not wasting any time with this bandwagon, are ya? laughing I like what I like. This movie was not anything special.

Impediment
Ford is too old.

Blade Runner is timeless and amazing, but Ford is too damn old.

If a remake has to be done, however unnecessary, a new actor and cast should be used.

NB4 someone says Episode VII.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
Ford is too old.

If a remake has to be done, however unnecessary, a new actor and cast should be used.

NB4 someone says Episode VII.

thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Impediment
Ford is too old.

NB4 someone says Episode VII. I think they want to do a sequel. I agree though with Ford being too damn old.

Lord Lucien
It doesn't need nor deserve a sequel. F*cking Hollywood, stop asking what happens next.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
It doesn't need nor deserve a sequel. F*cking Hollywood, stop asking what happens next. What happens next.

Lord Lucien
Holy f*ck, you're a Hollywood producer. And you use this place to promote your products and denigrate your competition. Oh man, should have f*cking seen that.

Firefly218
I actually wasn't very impressed with Blade Runner. I don't get the hype, the visuals are great but the story sucks.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by quanchi112
I like what I like. This movie was not anything special.

Aside from the artistic direction I agree, it's nothing special

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.