Talzin is not a natural Force User?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
In the season 6 Jar Jar/ Mace Windu arc, Mother Talzin is attempting to steal the life force of the Dagoyan masters, so she can tap into the living force because she is not a natural force user. I'm confused. Aren't her Nightsister Magicks a component of the Force?

Emperordmb
I think what she was saying was that her Nightsister magic was not a natural application of the force.

Lord Stark
"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."

PTforthewin
**** the darkside

Lord Lucien
F*ck the Nightsisters and their Harry Potter magic. And there was a Mace/Jar Jar arc? F*ck that too.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
F*ck the Nightsisters and their Harry Potter magic. And there was a Mace/Jar Jar arc? F*ck that too. u didn't watch season 6 u bastard

Darth Abonis
No no no. Talzin couldn't use the living force like other Jedi OR Sith, implying her abilities were different. When she says natural, I don't think she was born with them.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by PTforthewin
u didn't watch season 6 u bastard I suffered through the first 5, I still need more time before I tackle the 6th.

Darth Abonis
I suffered through the first 5, I still need more time before I tackle the 6th.

Do you even like Star Wars?

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Do you even like Star Wars? I think he does, that is why watching that show is so hard :/

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Do you even like Star Wars? I like half the movies, one of the TV shows, 5 or 6 of the games, none of the comics, and maybe 7 of the novels. More than the average person.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by WildBantha88
I think he does, that is why watching that show is so hard :/ are you retarded or something?

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by PTforthewin
are you retarded or something? erm

Are you?

PTforthewin
erm

Are you? no

Lord Stark
I like half the movies, one of the TV shows, 5 or 6 of the games, none of the comics, and maybe 7 of the novels. More than the average person.

5 or 6 of the games? What?

I only like KOTOR I, KOTOR II, and sort of TOR.

Lord Lucien
KotOR I, Jedi Outcast, Galactic Battlegrounds, Battlefront II, Rogue Squadron, aaand... the two-player versus in Revenge of the Sith was pretty fun.

PTforthewin
KotOR I, Jedi Outcast, Galactic Battlegrounds, Battlefront II, Rogue Squadron, aaand... the two-player versus in Revenge of the Sith was pretty fun. those where good names

Nalaniel
Originally posted by Lord Stark
5 or 6 of the games? What?

I only like KOTOR I, KOTOR II, and sort of TOR.

You don't like Battlefront?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.