FOTJ Luke vs. Darth Plagueis, Darth Caedus, Darth Tenebrous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Grandmaster Luke vs. The Sith

FORCE, SABERS, ALL OUT

PTforthewin
Luke with little difficulty

Q99
Trio. Because Trio.

Everyone stop underestimating the power of numbers! They aren't that far behind him individually, and multiple at the same time has a cumulative effect.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Q99
Trio. Because Trio.

Everyone stop underestimating the power of numbers! They aren't that far behind him individually, and multiple at the same time has a cumulative effect.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Q99
Trio. Because Trio.

I agree with you on this one. These guys here are not that far behind their opponent.

NewGuy01
Luke gets crushed.

Nalaniel
Definitely the team. I think even two of them could defeat him. Three is too much.

Q99
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I agree with you on this one. These guys here are not that far behind their opponent.

Keep in mind just how far Opress and Palpatine were, or Johun and Orbalisk Bane. One doesn't have to be that strong to contribute noticeable if one is the second or better yet third combatant on their side.

People in general around here underestimate numbers. Fights like Palpatine getting the B-team are definitely the minority of how group-fights go, even when one side is someone really strong.

NewGuy01
The Palpatine vs B-Team fight was already something of BS to begin with.

As for Johun though, no, the only reason he even survived was because of Raskta and Battle Meditation. Even with those two things he never contributed anything to the battle at all.

Q99
Originally posted by NewGuy01
The Palpatine vs B-Team fight was already something of BS to begin with.

And, notably, with Windu there he ended up on the losing end anyway.

He got a strong hit on Bane's wrist with his lightsaber.

I.e. were it not for the Orbalisk armor, Johun Othone would've sliced the hand off Darth Bane.

Let that sink in. Johun Othone would've been the one responsible for the defeat of Darth Bane.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.