Lady Deathstrike vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
No webs
Fight in Weapon X facility

DrDeadpool
Spidey.

carver9
Deathstrike.

God Cloth Seiya
LOL spiderman stomps

K-Dog
She was out speeding and fighting Wolverine by a bit, and appeared as strong. Can he put her down beyond her healing factor for a knockout? I say no. She wins.

Tattoos N Scars
Spidey is way faster than deathstrike, not to mention much stronger. He should be able to finish her the way Logan did. If Spidey gets swiped by those nails a few times, it will take a toll. That is his only obstacle in this fight.

Spidey 9/10...giving deathstrike one due to Spidey screwing up and getting stabbed.

WildBantha88
Spiderman can subdue her vie webbing, I don't think she is strong enough to break free of his webbing. Then he has all the time in the world to knock her out smile

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Spiderman can subdue her vie webbing, I don't think she is strong enough to break free of his webbing. Then he has all the time in the world to knock her out smile

OP said no webs.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
OP said no webs. hmmm Spidey still by a long shot.

BruceSkywalker
yuriko loses

FrothByte
Deathstrike CAN win. Obviously a good shot from her claws would mess up Spidey. But given Spidey's speed and huge strength advantage, I say Spidey wins 7-9 out of 10

DTM
Id go with Spider-Man for the majority, but Deathstrike is good enough to get in some wins as well (especially with the no webbing ruling).

Stoic
She'd never touch him unless they fought in a broom closet. The Weapon X facility had some pretty high ceilings. He could also use his precognitive abilities, and pick his shots until he KO's her.

DARTH POWER
Lady Deathstrike got KO'd for a few seconds by Cyclops Optic blasts, which were presumably set to KO, since he shot a guard at the same setting, (Could have been set to kill though but obviously wasn't set to Building destroying mode or it would have blown up that guard to bits).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.