Luke Skywalker ROTJ vs. Darth Bane DOE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Luke defeated Vader, can he defeat the Sithari?

Force, sabers, all out

WildBantha88
Bane, he is stronger than Vader who was holding back during his fight with Luke

Nephthys
Yeah, Bane.

King Joker
Luke has no chance winning.

carthage
Originally posted by WildBantha88
Bane, he is stronger than Vader who was holding back during his fight with Luke

Bane is not stronger than Vader, but that is a good observation and something I failed to consider.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by King Joker
Luke has no chance winning.

How's that?

King Joker
Bane's Force Abilities completely outclass Luke's. And Bane is much faster than Vader.

NewGuy01
Eh, Luke's TK is not really any less impressive than what Bane has shown us, he's levitated starfighters and himself simultaneously, and stopped the millenium falcon mid crash. I also don't think Luke is incapable of stopping Bane's lightning, as even unarmed he was initially able to take in and disperse Palpatine's lightning before he ramped the intesnsity. I suppose Bane has an immense wealth of knowledge Luke doesn't, admittedly so, though I don't see how this makes this some sort of spite. Luke's telepathic and cognitive powers outclass Bane's by this point as well, if I may add.

He's really not, people underestimate Vader's speed. Regardless, though, Luke is faster than Vader is too. He's woven tapestries from his lightsaber blade, deflected "storms and hails" of blaster bolts, moved imperceptibly fast, ran several kilometers in two minutes, etc.

Even if Bane is Luke's superior, which I have yet to deny, there's no way Luke is chance-less here--He's underrated a lot really.

Emperordmb
I'm going with Bane here. In physical combat he is a master duelist, he is extremely unpredictable, he has the means of deflecting lightsaber blows that slip past his defenses (if any), and he has top notch physical feats. As a force wielder Bane is immensely powerful with the force as suggested by several accolades, Bane has ripped through force shields with TK, boasts some of the most powerful lightning in the mythos, and has a much greater knowledge of the force which has a chance to catch an opponent as inexperienced as Luke off guard.

Nalaniel
Bane.

carthage
I'm still undecided by leaning toward Bane with high difficulty.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by carthage
I'm still undecided by leaning toward Bane with high difficulty.

laughing

Nice one

Srs though Luke shitstomps him.

carthage
Originally posted by The Ellimist
laughing

Nice one

Srs though Luke shitstomps him.

I made that post 2 months after joining this forum

Stop ****ing roasting me, or I'll ****ing jump.
Do YOU HEAR ME, YOU'VE PUSHED ME TO THE LIMIT WITH YOUR TROLLING!

WHAT THE ****

SunRazer
Luke is at least taking sabers, lol.

MythLord
Sabers: Either way.
Force: Bane.
All-out: Bane.

The Ellimist
can Bane break Luke's spine as easily as he broke that of a dying, featless sith lord?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.