(Devil May Cry) Dante Vs Yamamoto The Captain Commander of the_Soul Society (Bleach)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
Ok this gotta be _biggest fight Ever!!!!!!! Ok as title says it all

Dante from Devil May Cry Vs The Captain Commander _of the_soul society. Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto known as the old man for bleach fans

For those whom had not been reading manga. Yamamoto finally shows his_Bankai in_Bleach 506 Manga Chapter known as_Bankai: Zanka no Tachi (残火の太刀, Longsword of the Remnant Flame): In its Bankai, the blade takes the form of an ancient and worn katana, severely scorched by fire.

In this fight he _using his_Bankai against Dante.

Now to Dante. In this fight _you can pick any version of Dante from any games And any weapons too

Let begin this epic fight.

Fight take place within HELL

Whom take it?

Make sure ya pick witch version Dante that can take on Yamamoto

EmptyHearted
Waiting people reply stick out tongue

EmptyHearted
Where is Bloodrain when you need him. confused

danteiscool
this fight is so one-sided I don't know where to start. Yamamoto using bankai?! Dante has no chance unless you're using SMT version of him, in which case he wins easily. but from the main series? he loses.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by danteiscool
this fight is so one-sided I don't know where to start. Yamamoto using bankai?! Dante has no chance unless you're using SMT version of him, in which case he wins easily. but from the main series? he loses.

Huh??? Really?

Even devil may cry 2 Dante?

I mean Dante took devil kings with ease

Surly this cAnt be one sided.

danteiscool
now DMC2 Dante, as awesome as he is and as powerful as he is implied to be, is more or less featless. sure he beat/killed a guy that, being the former ruler of the demon world, is probably Mundus level, but even then Yamamoto has the strength advantage and durability advantage. and with bankai, Dante will be burned to a crisp faster than anything he could do about it.

StealthRanger
With time manipulation Dante is far faster than any HST character. Yamato also ignores durability

Though outside of that, Dante loses due to being ousted in DC and physical power

danteiscool
exactly. but even then, with bankai active, Dante will be burned to a crisp probably even if he had time manipulation active. but given how durable Yamamoto is, not sure how much damage Dante would be able to do to him even under such circumstances.

Werewolf582
Yamamoto wins with ease

StealthRanger
Originally posted by danteiscool
exactly. but even then, with bankai active, Dante will be burned to a crisp probably even if he had time manipulation active. but given how durable Yamamoto is, not sure how much damage Dante would be able to do to him even under such circumstances.

Yep

As wanked to hell as Yama's bankai is, it should be enough to vaporize Dante

danteiscool
definitely. as strong as Dante is, Yamamoto is simply too much for him.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Yep

As wanked to hell as Yama's bankai is, it should be enough to vaporize Dante

Hey StealthRanger what wank did you see of Yama's bankai??

It been says his bankai is hotter then a sun

StealthRanger
Wanked to hell by people who know not of how temperature works. Saying that because of it's heat it can vaporise characters who can tank attacks far worse than mere "sun's heat"

Read: Asura vs Bleach thread in the Anime/Manga section

danteiscool
oh yeah, I remember that thread. yeah, his bankai is powerful, no doubt about that, but nowhere near as much as those people said it was.

EmptyHearted
Hey you guys I made new thread

It Vergil Vs Byakuya the current one in manga.

Can ya ladies post ya post who wins in that fight.

EmptyHearted
Even tho this thread is over

I gotta off topic question. Is Aizen evolution form more powerful then Yamamoto ?

I know base form aizen weaker but what about evolution form?

danteiscool
Unknown. Presumably, it is because his power was so great it couldn't be detected by soul reapers at all whereas Yamamoto's power can still be sensed.

King Ghidorah
Yamamoto disciplines Dante for being a smartass by whacking him with his bankai.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.