Kit Fisto, Ki Adi Mundi, Luminara Unduli, and TCW Anakin VS Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Who would win takes place on plain field in dantooine

Q99
I'd say the quartet. TCW Anakin's strong enough to do a good job taking point at sabers, and all the rest should be useful to various extents.

DarthAnt66
What Anakin?

Nephthys
Well Revan has taken on 4 opponents at once before.

And lost. no expression

DarthAnt66
Revan has also taken on a dozen before.

And won. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/smilies/cartoon/none.gif

But are you really going to compare the Empire's " most powerful champions" to Fisto, Mundi, and Unduli?

Nephthys
I'm unsure of their respective strengths at the time they fought Revan. I'll figure out what they'd done by that point, hang on.

Is that an official description of the Strike Team at the time?

DarthAnt66
Okay. smile

Someone doesn't read my Revan Respect Thread updates. :/

"To take the station, the Empire sends a small group of its most powerful champions to the asteroid surface to storm the base..."
―Star Wars The Old Republic Official Website

King Joker
Well Mundi and Fisto are on the council, so they're probably above those guys.

DarthAnt66
not even close.

Nephthys
The Foundry mission is set at around level 37, so I'll base my opinions on that.

They should all be very powerful Jedi Master level, except Cipher 9. So yeah, at or above Council levels easily imo.

Champion - Beat Kellian Jarro (a powerful Jedi Master who solo'd a hundred veteran Mando's on Coruscant) and his apprentice at the same time, beat a Mandalore level opponent after getting hit 3-4 times with a sniper, beat Akure (a rancor-esque darkside abomination spawned from Vitiates power), beat a Jedi led SIS strike team, several other notable kills. Shortly after this he'd defeat a Jedi led black ops strike team that killed all previous Great Hunt champions at the same time.

Verdict - Council level, or higher.

Sith Inquisitor - By this time Nox would have about 3 ghosts. So she'd be VERY powerful.

Verdict - Above Council level.

Sith Warrior - Beat the Beast of Marka Ragnos, beat Overseer Tremel one of the greatest Overseers in history, beat Master Yonloch and his student at the same time, beat Noman Karr (a powerful Jedi Master) 3 times in a row and then Jaesa Willsaam, beat a wardroid with 10 times the power of a normal one. Would soon defeat Darth Vengean.

Cipher 9 - Beat Ki Sazen, a powerful Dark Jedi Knight. Would soon defeat Ardun Kothe, a Jedi Knight level fighter. Certain options lead to Cipher 9 killing Darth Zorrid OR fighting Darth Jadus for an extensive period of time.

Verdict - Powerful Jedi Knight. Unless certain options were taken.

So yeah that team was above the one in this thread in my opinion.

Nephthys
In b4 Newguy disagreeing with me and suggesting Anakin solos.

NewGuy01
Anakin solos. smile

PTforthewin
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
What Anakin? season 2 anakin

DarthAnt66
If it was Season 5 or 6, I would give it to team.

Revan takes this though now.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Nephthys
The Foundry mission is set at around level 37, so I'll base my opinions on that.

They should all be very powerful Jedi Master level, except Cipher 9. So yeah, at or above Council levels easily imo.

Champion - Beat Kellian Jarro (a powerful Jedi Master who solo'd a hundred veteran Mando's on Coruscant) and his apprentice at the same time, beat a Mandalore level opponent after getting hit 3-4 times with a sniper, beat Akure (a rancor-esque darkside abomination spawned from Vitiates power), beat a Jedi led SIS strike team, several other notable kills. Shortly after this he'd defeat a Jedi led black ops strike team that killed all previous Great Hunt champions at the same time.

Sith Inquisitor - By this time Nox would have about 3 ghosts. So she'd be VERY powerful.

Verdict - Above Council level.

Sith Warrior - Beat the Beast of Marka Ragnos, beat Overseer Tremel one of the greatest Overseers in history, beat Master Yonloch and his student at the same time, beat Noman Karr (a powerful Jedi Master) 3 times in a row and then Jaesa Willsaam, beat a wardroid with 10 times the power of a normal one. Would soon defeat Darth Vengean.

Cipher 9 - Beat Ki Sazen, a powerful Dark Jedi Knight. Would soon defeat Ardun Kothe, a Jedi Knight level fighter. Certain options lead to Cipher 9 killing Darth Zorrid OR fighting Darth Jadus for an extensive period of time.

Verdict - Powerful Jedi Knight. Unless certain options were taken.

So yeah that team was above the one in this thread in my opinion. the inquisitor is male

Lord Stark
The team definately takes this. And Ki-Adi, Kit, and Luminara are well above Cipher 9 and the Champion of the Great Hunt.

Nephthys
Cipher maybe. Not the Champ.

Lord Stark
Cipher maybe. Not the Champ.

Yes the Champ. There's absolutely nothing stopping any of them from TKing him to a wall and then impaling him with a lightsaber or disarming him.

Nephthys
You mean like how Cad Bane/Grievous/Durge/Pre Visla/Boba Fett/Jango Fett etc etc get pwned in a similar manner?

DarthAnt66
Like what Malak did? wink
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/3825656-malak+pushhh.png

Lord Stark
You mean like how Cad Bane/Grievous/Durge/Pre Visla/Boba Fett/Jango Fett etc etc get pwned in a similar manner?

PIS/CIS, and Grievous has been shown dodging TK.

Also funny that you mention Grievous considering everytime he does lose its due to TK.

Also Grievous has superior feats to Cipher 9 and the Champion. And yet Grievous lost to Kit, and dueled Ki-Adi for hours. Luminara dueled on par with Ventress who is at least Grievous level.

Nephthys
I don't really care. The Champion has beaten Sith, Jedi, and even groups of Jedi before. He beat Kellion Jarro and his apprentice at the same time, while starting in lightsaber range. And Jarro was known for slamming mando's with the Force so hard their rocketpacks exploded. Yet the Champ beat him. One dialogue option has him grab, judo-slam and shoot a Jedi before they can react.

Yeah, but no-one pins him and easily dispatches him with it, do they? And its always after a good fight.

Well I disagree with that assumption. The Champs feats are every bit as good as Grievous'. For all we know, he could be a high-tech cyborg every bit as fast as Grievous hopped up on combat stims, encased in the best armor in the galaxy and wielding mini-cannons and heavy missile ordinance. Also Luminara didn't duel on par with Ventress. She fought her for about 30 seconds then lost.

At the end of the day, if Revan couldn't dispatch Cipher 9 and the Champ with the Force, neither are the Council members.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Also Grievous has superior feats to Cipher 9 and the Champion. And yet Grievous lost to Kit, and dueled Ki-Adi for hours. Luminara dueled on par with Ventress who is at least Grievous level.
I do not consider season 1 Ventress to be on Grievous's level.

Lord Stark
I don't really care. The Champion has beaten Sith, Jedi, and even groups of Jedi before. He beat Kellion Jarro and his apprentice at the same time, while starting in lightsaber range. And Jarro was known for slamming mando's with the Force so hard their rocketpacks exploded. Yet the Champ beat him. One dialogue option has him grab, judo-slam and shoot a Jedi before they can react.

You act as though he did it alone. All of these he had a companion with him. Kellion Jarro defeating 100 mandos is likely hyperbole mate.

Gameplay is n-canon. We don't know if its a good fight.

Baseless assumptions. The Champs feats are not as good as Grievous'. Grievous defeated Shaak Ti, Ki-Adi, Aayla, and K'Kruk at once. I don't care how tired they are, that's way above anything the Champ has done.

Luminara lasted more than 30 seconds, and she had no indepth perception at the time so...yes she did fight on par with Ventress.

That's because Revan was busy fending off two powerful Sith Lords.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I do not consider season 1 Ventress to be on Grievous's level.

Didn't she fight off Anakin and Ashoka at one point?

PTforthewin
Didn't she fight off Anakin and Ashoka at one point? barely

Nephthys
You act as though he did it alone. All of these he had a companion with him. Kellion Jarro defeating 100 mandos is likely hyperbole mate.

The only companions he had at the time were Mako, a slicer, and Gault, a con artist. Neither of them are good fighters.

Master Kellian Jarro.

"Jedi Master Kellian Jarro is both hated and respected among the Mandalorians for his actions during the Sacking of Coruscant. As the Jedi Temple burned, Master Jarro single-handedly eliminated over one hundred battle-hardened Mandalorian commandos in the streets of Galactic City.

The survivors described him as an unstoppable force of nature, deflecting heavy blaster fire and slamming armor-plated warriors to the ground so hard that their rocket packs exploded on impact. Nearly half of Master Jarro's victims came from the venerable Clan Spar, which swore an oath to repay the debt. Unfortunately, the clan members were executed for crimes against the Empire before they could make good on that promise."

This story is also told to you when you're assigned his bounty.

Gameplay is n-canon. We don't know if its a good fight.

I was referring to Grievous.

Baseless assumptions. The Champs feats are not as good as Grievous'. Grievous defeated Shaak Ti, Ki-Adi, Aayla, and K'Kruk at once. I don't care how tired they are, that's way above anything the Champ has done.

Luminara lasted more than 30 seconds, and she had no indepth perception at the time so...yes she did fight on par with Ventress.

Its not a baseless assumption, its a possibility. Writing the Champ off as just a normal forceless dude is a baseless assumption. He has access to many things that could put him on a Jedi's level.

While they were exhausted. I care how tired they were. Grievous was told by Dooku that in a straight fight he was no match for Shaak Ti and the like. His subsequent portrayals have shown this to be accurate.

As Emperor said, it was only season 1 Ventress.

That's because Revan was busy fending off two powerful Sith Lords.

Surely if it were so easy he could just Force push them off the platform.

Fated Xtasy
the wild and unpredictability of Shii-Cho, The Focused aggression of Ataru, the defensive capabilities of a Soresu master and the power of Djem So, Anakin and Ki-Adi Mundi alone could prove to be more than a challenge for Revan.

carthage
Good topic surprisingly.

It could go either way, but team 2 might have this with high difficulty

I don't know. I can see both sides though

Emperordmb
Originally posted by carthage
Good topic surprisingly.

It could go either way, but team 2 might have this with high difficulty

I don't know. I can see both sides though
By team two you mean Revan?

NewGuy01
I think he clicked on the wrong topic, doesn't sound like the match at hand.

Anyway, Revan isn't Darth Sidious, he loses.

carthage
Yeah, I don't see any reason why team 2 couldn't win.

It would just be really hard, I haven't thought about how though. Revan has arguably superior force abilities to anyone on team 3, but I'm on the fence on how he'd fight them two v 1.

DarthAnt66
Theres only two teams...

carthage
Oh shit I thought it was Anakin and Revan

Oh well.

Emperordmb
I think he's high again.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I think he's high again.

Lord Stark
The only companions he had at the time were Mako, a slicer, and Gault, a con artist. Neither of them are good fighters.

I mean T3 still scored hits on Vitiate's clones. When distracted anyone of the companions

This is impressive and I doubt Luminara would be able to replicate it. But I think Kit, and Ki-Adi would likely be capable of replicating this. Remember how Pong Krell faired against the 501st and the 212th.

Again impressive.

Like what exactly? His feats do indicate cyborg is likely his canon species though.

Dooku also said that in a straight fight he was no match for Kenobi, and yet in The Clone Wars Obi-Wan has hardly dominated him.

Who should still be post Cetus Deception. Season 1 Ventress still babyshook a Council-level opponent.

Easier said than done when you are facing off against two of the "greatest champions of the Empire." Also that just makes Revan seem inferior considering people like Dooku were more than capable of dominating dozens of Pyke while dodging Kenobi and Skywalker's offensive.

Nephthys
I mean T3 still scored hits on Vitiate's clones. When distracted anyone of the companions

That's just an illusion clone though.

This is impressive and I doubt Luminara would be able to replicate it. But I think Kit, and Ki-Adi would likely be capable of replicating this. Remember how Pong Krell faired against the 501st and the 212th.

Yeah, I agree. I could see them pulling it off. But the thing is that Champ beat this guy as I said, while within lightsaber range and with the guys padawan backing him up at the same time. A Jedi padawan is still above a slicer and a con artist when it comes to back up. The Champ beating him is a really impressive feat. Especially since its not even end-game Champ.

Like what exactly? His feats do indicate cyborg is likely his canon species though.

Advanced cybernetics, reflex, speed and strength enhancing implants, combat stims and adrenals. Top of the line armor, weapons and defensive systems.

Depending on how canon you think it, there did exist armor in Kotor that was said to have in built tech that increased speed, strength and reflexes. The Champ could easily have enhanced capabilities through such technology.

And I agree about the cyborg thing.

Dooku also said that in a straight fight he was no match for Kenobi, and yet in The Clone Wars Obi-Wan has hardly dominated him.

Didn't Dooku say that shortly before RotS? Where Kenobi basically dominated him in short order in a duel.

Who should still be post Cetus Deception. Season 1 Ventress still babyshook a Council-level opponent.

And Luminara is a Council level opponent. That Ventress beat someone on her level and beat her too is to be expected.

Easier said than done when you are facing off against two of the "greatest champions of the Empire." Also that just makes Revan seem inferior considering people like Dooku were more than capable of dominating dozens of Pyke while dodging Kenobi and Skywalker's offensive.

Cipher 9 and the Champ represent threats well beyond those few dozen Pyke. Both of them have defeated small armies of opponents in single battles. Both of them were referred to as among the "greatest champions of the Empire."

Lord Stark
That's just an illusion clone though.

Why did T3-s sensors pick it up then?

That's his best feat though, assuming that allying with Darth Tormen is canon.

True.

He said it in LOE, the same novel that states that even Dooku had been hard pressed to defeat Grievous at times.

Right that's my point. That being said though I do put Luminara slightly below Grievous.

When has Cipher 9 defeated small armies? And neither Cipher 9 nor the Champ have demonstrated more defense against TK than the pykes.

Also the Pykes aren't some fodder group, Lom Pyke and his entourage are amongst the most feared crime syndicates in the galaxy.

Nephthys
Why did T3-s sensors pick it up then?

I dunno how droids work.

That's his best feat though, assuming that allying with Darth Tormen is canon.

Yeah, and it puts him on Jedi Council level or higher and shows that he can defeat powerful Jedi Masters despite them being capable of and willing to use offensive TK. He's at least as good as Ki-Adi or Kit.

Also, I'd argue that the Jedi Battlemaster would probably be superior to Jarro.

He said it in LOE, the same novel that states that even Dooku had been hard pressed to defeat Grievous at times.

Hmmmmm. I really hate how Grievous' level is so damn hard to figure out.

Right that's my point. That being said though I do put Luminara slightly below Grievous.

Ok.

When has Cipher 9 defeated small armies? And neither Cipher 9 nor the Champ have demonstrated more defense against TK than the pykes.

Also the Pykes aren't some fodder group, Lom Pyke and his entourage are amongst the most feared crime syndicates in the galaxy.

Its been too long since I played the IA campaign to remember the details. But 9 fights through bases and ships and compounds and shit all the time. Killed a Nikto cult on Taris, fought through Jadus' ship etc.

Cipher 9 has dodged TK. Also Cipher 9 possesses a portable energy shield said to be "capable of deflecting lightsabers or vehicle mounted heavy weapons with ease." The Champ has also tanked TK a few times and possesses top of the line armoring and shielding.

Emperordmb
I think I'm gonna give this to the team in a difficult fight.

|King Joker|
bump lmfao

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.