Godzilla vs Kraken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Latest showings

Epicurus
Kraken wins.

playa1258
Godzilla due to atomic attack.

Lestov16
Atomic breath has virtually no feats. Godzilla seemed far more vulnerable to damage than the Kraken, who according to film lore beat Kronos, who massively outclasses Godzilla.

BruceSkywalker
if Godzilla has Medusa's head then he wins otherwise he loses

DTM
When was it mentioned that the Kraken beat Kronos? When making Wrath, the film makers specifically stated that Kronos was a more powerful character.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by DTM
When was it mentioned that the Kraken beat Kronos? When making Wrath, the film makers specifically stated that Kronos was a more powerful character.

It was stated in the first movie that the Kraken defeated Kronos.

DTM
Really? I dont remember that.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by DTM
Really? I dont remember that.

Yes it was stated at the beginning of the movie by the narrator and then explained again to Peresus by Io.

Tattoos N Scars
Wouldn't make sense to have a weaker main antagonist in a sequel. I think Kronos was already in Tartarus and the Kraken defeated the lesser Titans. According to the movie, the only thing that could stop Kronos was the weapons of Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon joined together.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Wouldn't make sense to have a weaker main antagonist in a sequel. I think Kronos was already in Tartarus and the Kraken defeated the lesser Titans. According to the movie, the only thing that could stop Kronos was the weapons of Zeus, Hades, and Poseidon joined together.

Stupid ass writing and directing I'm guessing...I think when they made the first movie they were not planning on a sequel.

Dramatic Gecko

http://www.fodrizzle.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Nonsensical-Titans-Trilogy.jpg

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko

http://www.fodrizzle.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Nonsensical-Titans-Trilogy.jpg

laughing laughing

The first one was the best, the rest went down hillsmile

Stoic
Originally posted by Lestov16
Atomic breath has virtually no feats. Godzilla seemed far more vulnerable to damage than the Kraken, who according to film lore beat Kronos, who massively outclasses Godzilla.

What on screen feats does Kronos have for you to make it seem like he is superior to Godzilla?

Tattoos N Scars
It's just Kronos' implied power, not his on screen feats.

Firefly218
I haven't seen Zilla, but prob Kraken

Stoic
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
It's just Kronos' implied power, not his on screen feats.

Did you notice how the Olympians didn't seem to be all that powerful? Or was it just me? To me it looked as if Thor could have soloed the entire Pantheon. I think that Godzilla probably could as well. Plus what exactly did the Kraken withstand? Was it even as large as Godzilla? I tremble at the thought, but I really have to go back and watch that movie.

When these guys decide to make mythological movies they should really go with Ridley Scott, he has the glow when it comes to epic medieval films.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
Did you notice how the Olympians didn't seem to be all that powerful? Or was it just me? To me it looked as if Thor could have soloed the entire Pantheon. I think that Godzilla probably could as well. Plus what exactly did the Kraken withstand? Was it even as large as Godzilla? I tremble at the thought, but I really have to go back and watch that movie.

When these guys decide to make mythological movies they should really go with Ridley Scott, he has the glow when it comes to epic medieval films. If you don't feel they weren't that powerful you need to rewatch the films. Its laughable to say such an ignorant thing.

Stoic
Originally posted by quanchi112
If you don't feel they weren't that powerful you need to rewatch the films. Its laughable to say such an ignorant thing.

yeah I probably have to re-watch it. But while we're on the subject, what did they do to cause you to believe that they were so powerful? I mean give me the entire spiel, from power usage, to collateral damage. What did they do?

Time Immemorial
yeah I probably have to re-watch it. But while we're on the subject, what did they do to cause you to believe that they were so powerful? I mean give me the entire spiel, from power usage, to collateral damage. What did they do?

Depowered they solo'd titans and held Kronos at bay..

Hades created the Kraken.

Just to name a few.

Stoic
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Depowered they solo'd titans and held Kronos at bay..

Hades created the Kraken.

Just to name a few.

Yeah I'm going to go back and watch it. The Kraken appeared to be more powerful than it's creator I noticed. But yeah I'm in the mood to watch it again.

Time Immemorial
Yeah I'm going to go back and watch it. The Kraken appeared to be more powerful than it's creator I noticed. But yeah I'm in the mood to watch it again.

Hades has the most power shown in any of the movies. Without him the whole thing would have collapsed. Funny, Zeus screwed Hades a few times but Hades is always the one to save the day when Kronos and the Titans show up.

quanchi112
yeah I probably have to re-watch it. But while we're on the subject, what did they do to cause you to believe that they were so powerful? I mean give me the entire spiel, from power usage, to collateral damage. What did they do? Dominated the entire planet with relative ease. Stood against Kronos while vastly depowered. Were practically immune to harm when fully powered in the first film, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.